$14.5 left for this month

>$14.5 left for this month

>tfw twice as rich as op

KEEE-ROIST, WOT'S A MATTER

I know this feel bro. I'm poor as shit. Literally fucking broke. Shit has never been so bad for me.

all in on link

die weeb

At least you got an Oz of weed, right brah?

>die weeb
anime website

Atleast I got almost $3k portfolio in just 2 weeks, and I don't want to cash out anything yet

Survive another year, dont sell anything in your port. Trust me.

Only excuse for having that little is if you're a college student

Actually scratch that, no one with a functioning brain would he so irresponsible with their money

of course, no plans to start to withdraw anything 10k atleast

I have a fridge full of meat and veggies are cheap here. I just won't be able to afford much spices, so the food won't always be tasteful

And some inspiration; I started with 2k usd in february. I have 85k usd now. I'm also just going to hold another year, hopefully I will afford to buy a house debt free by chistmas next year.

This is kawaii as fuck.

>>reddit

gif is from op or ed from the televised season of kiss x sis
the ova series is really enjoyable actually, i would recommend watching it, tv season is also good but ova's definitely better both visually and story-wise
manga's great but been steadily dropping in quality for a while now

>Doubled my money so far this year.

I've deposited less than $1k. 500 in September and October where I bought Ethereum and IOTA, then I added 300 or so in November to buy more IOTA. I put all my ETH in IOTA when the mooning happened and right before Kitties JUSTed ETH. Now I've put 70% of my IOTA in LTC, and has so far gone up significantly. Planning to put the LTC back into IOTA before the big news comes out. I also got Cardano and Monero

by the way, what are you holding?

Something like this. The red numbers arent updated. I also bought 5 eth more yesterday due to this obvious pump.

åja nordmann du og ja. Snart millionær på kun et år
>dogecoin
lel

Sounds gay as fuck

go all in ripple... U$0.28 each, will be listed on coinbase soon... you can double that money easily

I don't want to daytrade more than I do now. So far I feel safe with LTC. Not until the end of the month will I buy other coins. Probably sell all IOTA as it's actually a shitcoin with just potential gains from normie rallies

This looks very organized

buy ARK

Merry Christmas, OP! :')

You can hodl ripple