Please help

I went to bed with roughly 29.6 LTC on normiebase. Woke up to this. Anyone please help.

they stole your coins you fucking donkey

Did someone gain control of your acc and transferred everything out?

Bump please someone did this happen to anyone else

Just won 29.6 LTC thanks user !

Check on google news mate. It's a fucking scam. Sorry bro.

Why didnt you just use a wallet on your desktop? Why keep in on the normiebase?

I also considered this but

Why would it say no buys or sells if that happened?

>normiebase

What are you then ? Even normies can properly handle coinbase/GDAX

That is why you never leave an unsafe coin like LiteCoins on the NormieBase. #1 rule of the game newfag

>No buys or sells yet

I found your problem op

>not taking a screenshot every 5 minutes to ensure you have receipt of funds
just lol

This may sound stupid but did you log into a different account then?

I have email receipts

kys

Bump I’m about to end it all someone please tell me this is just a maintenance issue

Send an email to support and forward your receipt. If someone actually stole your shit or if there was an error, they will probably reimburse you.

I posted on your last thread. If you want this solved, like I said. Shitbase employee here that has helped others earlier buy/sell when you “weren’t able to”.

Obviously this comes at a small fee. If you want to see if this is legit, put in a small amount and you’ll see at least 1 ltc come back within 10 minutes.

LUgQPUT5KDoYvwtB5Qo1yGfsJ9az8wF595

I can’t send any if it’s all gone

Could this just be coinbase's "solution" to prevent moving any LTC?

holy shit unironically kill yourself
you're the biggest piece of shit pajeet on all of Veeky Forums KILL YOURSELF
KILL YOURSELF. RIGHT NOW. you worthless waste of air.

You should have an email receipt, nigger.

#boxed

He's scamming.

Call CoinBase. They have a 1800 number. Be prepared to stay on hold.

WEE BACKKKKKKKK

>call coinbase
Yeah, and tell them to cancel the blockchain I presume ?

>he was going to kill himself over $10k

congrats tho op id be happy as fuck

GZ

Thank you sir I was v nervous

gz now selL SELL its crashing ANY SECOND NOW

I'm on normiebase and have BTC, ETH, and LTC. I just sell whenever my current balance exceeds what I originally put in by 25%. I just sell back down to my original $ investment each time. I'm up 40% now. Is this fucking stupid? Should I try to read the market as a brainlet or just keep doing this?

Really now ? How’s that.

Looked into how many accounts had appx that much and needed to be verified, removed all the newcoiner fags, etc. You stuck out like a sore thumb.

You don’t need to pay me anything. I just want the rep.

No, tell them to credit your account or refund the cash. They manually credit users wallets using their cold storage. It could just be a bug where the coins didn't get credited.

If OPs coins got sent out, and there is a record of that, he is probably screwed. But if there is a debit from his bank, and no coins in his wallet, it isn't hard to fix.

I'm glad (and surprised) Shitbase didn't exit scam with your money, OP.

Turns out I was somehow logged into a way old account so you didn’t do anything but you are a POS who would actually send you coin

KILL
YOURSELF

OP isn’t an autie. You passed.

gib

halp

OP here again. I got them back praise biz

>Check I.D's
>Jewbase must be behind this

Keep giving them your shekels, goys

liar

my sides
i dont know why i find it so funny

it was probably lag, which always happens when there's insanely high trade volume

just hold. Invest most of your money in BTC, then ETH, then a small amount in alts. Anyone else who says otherwise is taking unnecessary risks. Play the long game, don't try to predict the short term market, you will lose.

This was me I came into work because it got resolved and have a different I’d

I'm not shorting it really, I just sell down to original investment every time it goes up over 25%. No predictions just put 4000$ into BTC and selling every time it hits 5000$ back down to $4000

are you logged in?