Filename Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=glG_kRqPLUE&list=PLC79611F27A0A4816&index=2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What was the expected outcome here?

Is this too NSFW for here or what?

I don't get it.... ooohhhhhhhh

they were probably testing a sort of chemical that when burning doesn't really burn your flesh by the time it fully evaporates in the heat. The problem is they did way too much at a time which shocked him because he clearly never i this before. Thus the initial freak out. The second issue is they did not control the covering of the chemical on the body at all, just poured it on. Notice how his pants got soaked too? Did you notice what was the only thing still burning by the end of the video? yeap, his pants.

criminaly underrated

ANOR LONDO PTSD

>Chaotic good

I posted this in the last one, but Veeky Forums changed the quotation marks in the file name, so I'm trying again with a different kind of quotation mark.

I don't know where to ask this: am I the only finding that random images take at least a minute to load, starting in the past few days? Like, I'll go through a filename thread and the biggest half of images will load and the smaller half will just fucking sit as a thumbnail for so long I go off to do something while it loads. It took me over 2 minutes to load a 90kb image while every webm starts instantly. I'm so fucking confused.

I have also been noticing this so it's not just you

Thank Hiro

> The Psion levels up.

or it might randomly say the file is missing for no reason. then be fine the next hour.

Tifa is dressed more modestly than usual and that amuses me for some reason.

I'm getting a bit of that shit too. Does it fix itself if you hit F5?

make sure to buy a four chain pass™

Oh, come on, YOU ARE IN A SHOWER! Use that.

And here I was thinking it was stomp stomp clap.

CN familiar. Honeybadger is only in it for one thing, itself.

ok this is the second time ive seen someone post a space patrol luluco pic in the last few days, and i barely browse Veeky Forums.

i know you're out there luluco user.

[spoilers]its okay, i enjoyed it too[/spoilers]

What game is this?

Well, thats one way to do it

>no results
Source?

[Kousoku Bitch Network (Tamago Meshi)] Kumo to Nie [English] [constantly] [Digital]

Are you calling him a liar?

It literally says it right there in the webm, dumbass.

Ship's part of a mod. Neutrino Corp, if my wetware memory hasn't gotten corrupted.

I don't get it.

youtube.com/watch?v=glG_kRqPLUE&list=PLC79611F27A0A4816&index=2

I can't breathe...

Why is the Mystery Gang in Rapture?

Poland is the high level fighter, work backwards from there

I don't get it.

>WAAAAAAAAAAGHH!!!

Former Prosecutor General of the Crimea. The internet exploded overnight because she's cute as hell.

Um. The chick on top looks kinda like the animu version of the Russian defense minister chick who was all over TV while Russia was invading Crimea. I'm guessing.

That is not the image I mean to post

>Former

What happened? Is she gone?

>not
>take the knot
>one job

Shigeru~

That photo isn't shooped right?

The fuck is that?

It's clearly Green Stuff.

I mean, the joke is already implied in the filename. Saying the catchphrase itself would be a bit on the nose.

But it's like a sea snake man.

I would have guessed it was an eel, but that's just me.

its a sea slug pretending to be a seasnake

Fucking annihilate sea greens.

It's ranked from how they look. The top collection look like a group of people who have never had actual combat experience. Poland's looks like a veteran.