Drawthread: Be polite edition

Once upon a time, in a Veeky Forums draw thread: Requesters:
>Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for.
>Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.
>Bump your request only after 24 hours has passed, you may bump once every 24 hours after the first.
>If you're unsatisfied with your completed request, please wait a 2-3 threads or so to re-request it.
>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>No, really, ignore the bait.
>I SAID FUCKING IGNORE IT

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/6o6u34n.gifv
nargyle.storenvy.com/products/17272584-drive-vol-1-art-of-grace-liu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Be polite
fuck you

Requesting modification on this image for the stuff I said since I got falsefagged when I was out.

Wrong link mang!

Requesting a futuristic tattooed monk.

She is covered from neck to toe in a collection of geometric tattoos. Her clothes are slightly reveling so as to show off her tattoos, maybe something like Cammy's leotard from street fighter but with no boots or gloves, but this will be up to the artist.
I would like to see her with a light blue holographic gauntlet constructed around her fist/s, as this is her main power.
She has a a fit, athletic body. Her hair is dyed red, shaved on the sides and tied into a ponytail.

>She has subdermal implants that allow her to form holographic force fields around parts of her body, or spend more power to extend it's protection around someone else. This protects her from damage and increases the damage from her attacks. Her force fields can be scene hence that they are holographic and form in geometric designs.

>Charlita is a silent, humble, and respectful individual. She wanders with the desire of mastering her martial arts. Though she does not seek the role of a hero, she possesses a strong sense of justice.

I don't really have many references, because I can't find many... But I need a fantasy dwarf merfolk... Like, cross a Warhammer brewer/slayer and a mermaid...

Anything will do... Seriously, it is relevant...

Huh... how'd I do that?
I'm sorry.

Migrating from previous thread in the event of the artist delivering.

Request
Basically hes a big buff manly dude in the pose of the left picture but preferably from the back at a like 10-20 degrees off side on(like the widow pose) with the face being parallel to the background.
The face is a bit softer with slightly longer hair that left picture but with awell maintained beard like hugh jackmans which are both a light brown.
carrying a sword about as big as the reference picture but design largely up to artist is the same position resting on the left shoulder.
General buff physique along the lines of jonathan joestar on the right but with more reasonably sized thighs.
only wearing the blue gold booty shorts in this gif:
i.imgur.com/6o6u34n.gifv
but with cade written in the gold sequins.
Also wearing pair of wrestling boots in ref image but they would be the gold and blue of shorts with the white being replaced by blue and the blue by gold.
He would be flexing to show off his muscles while he poses.
He also has a bleached white demon skull with curled horns attached to his waist.

Thanks for reading and im not gonna alter this post after this.

Here, grab it

Requesting the male version of the mechanical woman pictured, wearing a fancy suit like one this one, sitting at a desk reading a large, important looking book

Once more migrating my request for my Infernal Exalted, the Arch-Princess of the Greenflame Sea. Souz did a piece that's actually very close to my idea of her a while back, but there are enough differences that I'd like to make my own request while shamelessly stealing some elements from his piece.

Akane is a tall, muscular woman, with a body type and appearance almost identical to the woman in the middle - pale skin, long red hair, those types of horns, jaggedly-pointed ears, and two small, bony-looking bat-wings grosing from the back of her hip. The only exceptions are that her skin is made of brass, and the spinal-cord looking whip in the image should be growing from her spine as an actual tail.

Instead of wielding the whip, she wields a massive sword like the one Souz drew (as close as you can get to it, preferably, because that thing looks utterly badass).

And finally, her armor would be like the one worn by the demoness on the left, made of tarnished, rotten-looking brass trimmed with dull gold with sickly veins of acid running through it. While I would still like it to be form-fitting, I would also like it to have more coverage - ideally leaving nothing uncovered except for her head, with imposing (but not WoW-sized) pauldrons and a high armored collar.

24h bump

Requesting my Blood Elf from the Warcraft RPG.

Her facial features and scars are essentially what you see in the picture on the upper left. When it comes to clothing, I'm looking for something flowing and similar to the white outfit she's got on, showing off her arms and stomach, both of which are fairly toned.

As for the pose, I'd like something like her sprawled on a sofa rather casually, drinking from a bottle of wine, with her sword also leaning against the sofa if possible.

Thanks in advance to anyone who takes an interest and consequently their time to draw this, and in any case, keep up the good work, drawfriends.

From last thread, I'd like to request my human warlock girl for a play-by-post game of 5e.

She was originally based off of the character in (A), with quite a few changes. First off, she has leather gauntlets and thigh-high boots, like the ones in (B) and (C) respectively (the uper end of the gauntlets should be fur-lined like the boots). Second, she has pauldrons made of leather with a layer of fur lining it, similar to (D). Hanging from the pauldron on her left, she should have a round besagew, painted with the coat of arms in (E).

She should have a strong jawline and cheekbones, like the head in (F), with a hairstyle similar to Mercy's (G) except with a tuft of hair (H) instead of the ponytail. She also has a scar on her right cheekbone, in the shape of a rough 'X' with one long crooked line and a much shorter, crescent-shaped line across it. Her skin is fair, her hair black and her eyes dark, rich brown. Her clothes stick to a mostly no-nonsense palette: brown leather with gunmetal steel trim, and black cloth.

Finally, as she is a Pact of the Chain Warlock, she has a Pseudodragon familiar. As her "Patron" (bound the familiar and uses it to channel powers without exposing herself to the risk) is a Great Old One, her pseudodragon familiar should look utterly alien and eldritch, maybe using (I) as an example except shrinking it down and replacing the forearms with wings to make it into a tiny wyvern-like creature, although I'm open to other interpretations of a Lovecraftian pseudodragon (one of the ideas I discarded, for instance, had a Venus flytrap-like Gaping Dragon maw running along the entirety of the pseudodragon's spine). Finally, no matter what design you settle on for her pseudodragon, I would like it to have chains crisscrossing its torso and held in place by small nails and hooks.

Thank you in advance!

Requesting an Irish boxer character. Looks like UFC's Conor McGregor only with the tattoo shown on his chest and left arm, and trimmed mutton chop facial hair. I'd like him to be wearing the pants boots and gloves from the bottom left pic, and no shirt. For his pose he could be standing a ease with a 'give a shit' smile while holding a pint of beer. In other words ready to star a bar fight.

Hello
I would like to request my character. She is about the age and has the general body type of the picture on the bottom left, she has scarring across the right side of her body similar to that on the top left. her face, but mostly hair, looks similar to the image on the top right.

if she could be in some sort of dynamic action pose, clenching her fists with some black particles coming off of them that would be amazing!

Migrating the request of my AdMech character for a game of DH. Ideally she would have the body in the center (entirely humanoid form except for digitigrade feet, but completely cybernetic from the lower jaw downwards) with a similar theme to the girl in the middle of the reference: her face and torso minus the spine are flesh-colored, but everything else is blatantly cybernetic.

Her clothes should be a more gothic and techpriesty interpretation of the steampunk outfit on the left - armored corset, a cog-skull belt buckle, that sort of thing.

She wields an Omnissian Axe like that of a Tech Priest Dominus, and has servo-limbs and mechadendrites similar to the woman on the right, with the exception that her mechadendrites come out of her scalp, in place of her hair.

You can't be for real. Look at the OP for crying out loud.

Requesting a steam punk character, he's a teen boy with light brown shaggy hair. He is wearing a full body harness with mechanical wings attached to the back like Icarus, and a pair of RAF styled goggles. Everything else is up to you in style design.

isnt the op your delivery

user, I want you to roll Perception.

Requesting a Vanara ranger for a western setting pathfinder game.

His clothes are going to be more western styled, can't find tailors who know how to make his traditional garbs just anywhere, so they'll look like the pic in the lower right only without the shoulder pads and wrappings down to his ankles instead of boots. His quiver is strapped on the back of his belt instead of over his shoulder.
For his weapons he has an eastern styled dagger and his bow is a little unique. Because he has hand like feet capable of well-articulated movements his bow has two additional gripping points (so three grips altogether), so that he can also grip his bow with his feet and fire while hanging from one arm.
I'd like to see him hanging from a tree branch with one hand, while gripping his bow with his feet and drawing an arrow to fire at someone off screen with his other hand. His tail could also be gripping a few extra arrows from his quiver. However I was told that this is a highly detailed pose and turns off some drawfags so feel free to draw him in a different pose if you want.
Thanks drawfriends and happy drawing.

Sorry, I didn't realize, I just fucked up.

Deleted migration. Fucking failed the perception roll there.

Requesting an image of her in some semi-formal/casual clothing, in a standoffish pose holding a ball of magical fire and a look of annoyance on her face.
thank you!

Requesting a masked martial warlock inspired by depictions of Shangri La in Farcry 4, going for a sort of occult monk look. Major features are a mask, an open jacket and a series of cloth wrappings as clothing, leaving a areas of exposed flesh. Ideally like the image on the top right.

Her weapon is called Autumn's Razor - it's a broken edged glaive that like a tree shedding leaves imparts shards into its victims for unknown purposes. It always has a blood red/rust patina.

I totally missed that delivery, accidentally reposting request like a dumbass.

What's up Pilg? How's that space elf engineer girl coming along? This was a funny little coincidence.

Got it man, thanks a ton! It looks super awesome and I'm gonna have fun worldbuilding with it.

Requesting a female druid/shaman summoning souls at the Samhain

Nice job m8

Anchoring WIP for Kwerp, who is a radical dude.

hey.

taking simple/unsettling requests

Spindly man, bald head, saggy eyes, toothy unsmile.

Requesting a paladin in ornate armor

He wears rather ornate armor depicted with dragon motifs, much like in the reference image his armor is not however full plate. Instead its mostly under armor, with visible plate bracers and greaves. He has a plated pauldron and glove on his left arm but not his right. He also has an ornately designed eye patch covering his left eye and a fur collared cloak that hangs mostly over his right shoulder and only slightly over his left leaving his pauldron visible. He wields the holy sword Lightbringer, which is a two handed sword around 47-55 inches long.

i will try.

The occultist from Darkest Dungeon casting a spell

Thanks mate.

It was just a joke, because the guy you drew as a paladin is Artie, the Strongest Man In the World from "The Adventures of Pete and Pete". Papercut is an antagonist on that show.

t. not the OR, just someone who laughed when you posted it

i think i did one long ago.let me check

Anchoring Cheng-Ji.

I would like to request this fishperson sitting down with her fiance (a very trappy guy two years her junior) across from his parents.
Their being pleased is up to artistic interpretation, but is likely since they probably weren't really expecting him to net an actual woman as a marriage partner, fishy thought she may be.
Her dress should be formal, roughly ankle-length and modestly cut. If colored, then a sea green color should work with her complexion.
Her fiance has greenish/black hair that is cut short (no longer than shoulder-length), and he's got brown eyes. His outfit is of good quality, as he's of noble stock.

there it is, unless you mean the stress inducing/bleed ones, haven't played DD in ages

Requesting a scene from a recent CofD game. Can I get both these characters walking through an abandoned subway, combat ready? The one on the left should have slightly darker skin, some stubble and holds his glock confidently, whereas the one on the right should be just a little shorter, blonde, and look like he's never used his m9 before in his life.

>cultist
>occultist

i am an idiot.

i will try.

Requesting Sidar Kondo and Bruse Tarl dressed as 70's action cops similar to the image above them.

, if you're still interested (not trying to be pushy)

btw, do you have a page with your stuff?

Nice quads, me
Anyways, here's a better reference pic

i tried but i wasn't satisfied halfway through (mainly the rendition of muscles). sorry user.

yes i have but i probably won't update it anymore.

Anchor

no problem drawfriend

Anchoring for Container

If you need another after you tackle the first one, what about a totally not creepy at all young girl who's way, way too intent on digging through your personal belongings and finding out everything there is to know about you?

Think terrifying horror Nancy Drew.

Welp, lost the quote in there somehow

Can I get art of a middle-aged elf woman in a wheelchair and her younger half-elf assistant/guard? The elf in the wheelchair wears half-moon glasses and seems very cocky, smirking and smoking a cigar. Her assistant looks much more serious and dour, perhaps pushing the wheelchair. Both are wearing victorian-era clothing, with the older elf woman in the wheelchair wearing more librarian-esque clothing, and her assistant wearing fitted leather clothes/armor and a shoulder-cape. The woman in the wheelchair has a pendant of an eye sling around her neck, and the assistant has a cavalry sabre and a long dagger.

Thanks!

Alright, bit of a long request that I'll probably get shit for but here goes:
>basically based off mini in pic
>half elf girl with more elven ears than human
>gold blonde hair with a fine black streak in bangs
>pale, alabaster skin
>earrings like in pic
>Dark blue left eye, light blue right
>thin scars running across right eye and cheek in parallel at ~45 degree angle, from top right to middle of face
>loose fitting black sleeveless top
>tough leather pants
>riding boots
>black fingerless gloves
>all relatively plain looking
>2 crossed belts on hip, dagger on her right, rapier on her left, pouches for crossbow bolts on either side
>silver signet ring on her left hand
>holding an ornate hand crossbow

I'm not expecting this to be done any time soon, but thanks for reading this far!

probably not what you are looking for...i will redraw it another time.
i will try

I'd like to request some art for a redemption cult in my setting. It's fairly open ended, more about artist interpretation than getting a single definite thing.

The cult is all about redeeming those guilty of the Third Sin (being or fraternising with a member of the savage races, i.e. anything that isn't human or dwarfish), either by death or, preferably, capturing and effectively brainwashing them into serving the cult.
What that entails is basically isolating them in pens while they shout canticles at them, and getting them addicted to a magical stimulant that has several severe side effects, most involving twisting the sinner's body in monstrous ways to 'mirror the sin within'. Lengthened teeth and nails is common, as is losing the pigment from eyes or hair/fur, or just losing all the hair/fur they had before. Different races have different reactions, some finding their bones stretching or spines pushing through their skin, others seeing things that weren't there before or finding they have new thirsts.
After the indoctrination process is finished, they then have ritual grooves carved into their flesh, focusing on the heart and blood ways. Following that, they're trained and bedecked in much finer armour than they probably would ever have seen before, and used as troops in the cult's holy purges.

What any of this actually LOOKS like is something I'm hoping any interested artist might help with. Basically, take any savage or monster race (orc, minotaur, werewolf, harpy, etc, or just a regular humanoid fantasy race) and make them a little more twisted and corrupted, covered in ritual scars or high-quality armour. Apart from that, everything is up to your artistic sense.

Thanks in advance.

It's alright man take your time.

Although, I have to give you mad props for those eyes. They make my heart feel like a pincushion.

Migrating request

>Hua Yuanchan in the same vein as Cultistchan

Hey, what's the source of those action poses you have at the bottom?

Migrating from a previous thread.
Requesting a Fire Genasi wizard I'm playing in 5e. Uses exclusively fire based spells, is named Guy Fiery. Essentially all I need is a Fire Genasi who looks exactly like Guy Fieri, in pic featured. Sorta like having spiky flame hair and stuff like that, and wearing flame robes that looks like the flame shirt in the pic. Thanks guys.

Missed your post, but I will surely be around tomorrow.

Thanks!

It is indeed a pathfinder goblin, although quite a bit smarter that your average one.

WIP for the OR!
Colors and lining to follow, I know I'm slow af. College life is a drag...

OR here, looks great so far! Can't wait to see more.
Yes, yes it is. Just started two weeks ago and already feeling it in my bones.

Grace Liu's art book DRIVE.

Requesting an Aztec lich, bonus points if he/she is about to sacrifice someone to the elder gods.

Take inspiration from the image, but implement your own ideas on the concept.

Do you happen to have a link of the pdf?

nargyle.storenvy.com/products/17272584-drive-vol-1-art-of-grace-liu

Just researching this now. I'll see what I can do.

>Sold out
Oh...

Yeah. I've been waiting hoping she restocks. Art books are strange things in that they show up in limited quantities, sell for a big price tag, and then vanish forever by the time you discover they're a thing. Nobody ever really makes pdf's.

It happens, sadly. Do you know any other artists with similar styles?

I mean. Yeah. I've got a list somewhere. Off the top of my head Brandon Graham is similar in his simplicity and color palettes, but with more of a anime influence. Though I'd say his sense of movement isn't as strong.

I'm sorry this is a lot of reading. Can anyone bottom line this for me? Look, armor, weapons, moe qualities.

A lost would be much appreciated, thanks! I'm looking through his work and it's really good!

Quite frankly the style is pretty common among LA based illustrators.

Jacob (jake) Wyatt
Floraine Marchix
Loïc Locatelli-Kournwsky
Even Penny Arcade's Mike Krahulik developed that way.

Requesting a male Tiefling

He has horns, armor, and dual wields khopeshes that all look like the reference pictures. Preferably in an "at ease" standing pose.

Bumping the thread.

Update for you, guns are hard. :'(

Any drawfriends doing backgrounds/locations? Doesn't need to be overly detailed, I would like the building on the left depicted like the one in the left: run-down, cloudy, and located deep in a forest. It's for a horror campaign and I would appreciate any attempt.

Requesting this black dude angrily chasing a skinny Catachan, an eldar striking scorpion, and a farsight tau who are running away scared from said black guy.

And above the the chasing black guy should be: "Immune to melee attacks." with an arrow pointing down on said black dude.

Im almost done with my current request, so if you're fine with traditional art I'll take this.

Not OR, but that looks awesome. Do you have a tumblr for any other work?

Requesting this K9 unit soldier and his doggy hunting down a catgirl fugitive or suspect. The catgirl suspect has a scared look on her face as she is hiding and should have some muck and dirt covering her body to mask her scent from the dog.

And the K9 unit soldier can have a crazed or furious or determined look with his eyes and the dog would be growling madly with drool. The dog can still just be a German Shepard or any other type of military dog.

Requesting a knight in heavy, iridescent (dark blue/light green, if you're doing colors) armor, similar to pic related, but shark themed, with a small dorsal fin on top of the helmet and silver trim

Thank you in advance, and apologies you aren't going to do colors or if it's too much to do in general

--Fish

I think that was just a bump, mate.

Here, take this.

Go for it dude. Any attempt is fine by me.

If I could get a version of this robotic lynx with a chest blaster or gun barrels protruding from the muzzle that would be nice.

Requesting the cyberpunk dwarf in the reference picture shooting (or just holding) the shotgun also in the reference picture,

Maybe while wearing, like, a trenchcoat with plastic armor panels, or an unzipped puffy jacket with the hood up, or something to that effect? It could have some kind of ugly glossy vinyl texture, to go with the retro-80s garbage arms.

Naw thats not mine at all, sorry man.

I just save every picture of Elesh Norn I see.

Can I get Atraxa blushing and twiddling her 20 fingers while looking down and away from the viewer?

Wow that looks great.
I was just looking to get a character model to use with my character sheets, so I hate to say this probably wont work. But I do intend to take it, and I thank you for the hard work you put into it.

I might just use it later as a character ref to get a different shot of him.

This is a magical realm kind of request, right?

not even my request but i always love seeing your work here my dude, keep up the good work friend!

Quick work, I'm not sure if I will have time to finish it.

>two deliveries for the same request within minutes of each other
>again

Sorry man, I'm trying to do the ones that were undelivered. Tough luck, I guess. I'm going to try to do the merfolk tomorrow.

Curiously enough, I liked your gif more