Game Finder?

Game Finder!

>GM/Player
>System Preferred
>Times Available (with timezone!)
>Method of Play (Skype, IRC, roll20, etc)
>Contact Info
>Additional Notes

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/5b5SN
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/59450/burning-wheel-the-trouble-in-hochen
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/60515/usurper
discord.gg/cTSEdFt
discord.gg/ua3Jr
app.roll20.net/forum/post/4132872/post-characters-here/?pageforid=4132872#post-4132872
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/60672/piety-aflame
discord.gg/CAh8G
discord.gg/s3UfuvU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>GM/Player
GM
>System Preferred
A Water World themed game, ran in GURPS
To be determined, but probably in PST
Text only, probably over Roll20 or Discord
>Contact Info
discord.gg/5b5SN

>Additional Notes
It'll be a water world setting, just revamped and hopefully with better suspension of disbelief. There will be heavy emphasis on survival, scavenging, and navigation, with a lesser emphasis on trade, combat, exploration, and the like.

Recruiting players and fleshing things out right now

>GM/Player
GM

>System Preferred
The Burning Wheel

This is a one-shot game running Saturday the 5th, at 8:30 AM PDT (GMT-7)

Voice over Roll20

>Contact Info
Make a post in the LFG listing on Roll20:
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/59450/burning-wheel-the-trouble-in-hochen
Ignore the high current player count and number of join requests, I already ran this for a group last week, and most of those are from that.

>Additional Notes
This one shot will be using one of Burning Wheel's iconic introductory Scenarios, the Trouble in Hochen, the intent behind these games is to introduce new players to the system, but skill levels from newb to veteran are welcome.

I already ran this for a group last week, and aside from a few technical issues (which should be resolved), it was a blast!

>GM/Player
GM
>System(s) of Choice
Monster Hearts
>Times Available/Timezone
EST. Days other than Tuesday or Wednesday are generally good.
>Contact Info
BishouJoJo#2445 on Discord
>Misc

Voice or text is fine with me.

Feel free to bring in any skin you want as long as you run it past me and everybody else first

I'd like to so Safe Hearts kind of thing of talking things out with everybody and setting our boundaries before we actually do the game.

I feel like I should warn you that I'm a pretty inexperienced GM.

I also kinda wanna have a sort of shoujo anime/manga sort of theme, but we don't have to do that.

Oh should just mention is a repost from the last thread. I still have at least two more spots.

Why do these threads have to die so easily? You'd think a thread actually about getting everybody together to play RPGs would maybe stay up as long as the randoms hitpostingones.

Because this thread is filled with rejects who can't get a game for a good reason.

*shitposting ones

Game finder thread have gotten a negative reputation from user's sharing bad experience leading to almost every game finder to be dead now

That's not even wrong in my experience but at the same time, I just attributed that to playing with strangers. So basically just recruit on Roll20 proper and /r/lfg instead?

>Recruiting from roll20 and reddit
I've had terrible experiences with both, and fantastic experiences with 4channers.

I don't know where this "lol tg is bad" meme comes from, but I think it might be just that, a meme.

i had a amazing game that I found on Veeky Forums. It lasted a few months with 1 on 1 dnd. I wish I could find a game like that again so I always find myself reguarlly checking Veeky Forums for dnd games to try filling up that creative void again.

After seeing a bunch of game finder threads die I made one on roll20.
My first season is on Friday as a gm hopefully it all goes well but I am sad I am not a player

As a GM that's recruited from Veeky Forums, I've gotten some good players but a lot more terrible ones.

Terrible, how?

>GM/Player
Player

>System Preferred
Adeptus Evangelion

I'm -5 GMT, and I'm available most days from around 5AM to 10PM. Later on the weekdays.

Any is fine. I prefer text, but voice is alright as well.

>Contact Info
[email protected]
If that's not convenient, shoot me a message in this thread and I'll provide another method.

>Additional Notes
I have a little experience with AdEva v3, but any version is fine. May need some guidance on certain mechanics.

>GM or player
Player
>Timezone/times available
Pretty much any time from 11 AM to 3 AM, EST, every day.
>Voice or Text
Text, either live or play-by-post.
>System/setting
Exalted 3e or 2.5e, oWoD or nWoD, Savage Worlds, GURPS, aSoIaF, Burning Wheel, Shadowrun, FFG Star Wars, Dark Heresy, Rogue Trader, Black Crusade, Call of Cthulhu, Delta Green, Apocalypse World, Night's Black Agents, and pretty much anything you want to run other than D&D or Pathfinder.
>Contact info
[email protected]
You can contact me by email or plug that into Skype.
>Additional info
I'm looking for someone to run a solo campaign. "Wow," you might ask. "Who could be so extraordinarily selfish and narcissistic as to request a solo game?" Well, me- because you'll never get a game if you never ask.
If you're recruiting for text-based group games for any of the titles above, I'm also interested.
>But why you?
I'm a reliable player and a decent writer who can craft characters with believable motivations and ambitions. I'm fine with whatever kind of story the GM wants to tell, but my characters always have clear goals and a desire to achieve them, so they also won't flounder in a sandbox. If there's something specific you want from a campaign, or something you wouldn't want to try with a group, I'm your Huckleberry.

Bump.

Bump

I'm a GM who's been recruiting from gamefinder for over a year.

I've met 50 or so players. I'd say 1/3 flaked before the game started. Aside from that I've only had two people I've had to kick from campaigns.

Over the years I've built up a really solid core group I draw players from for games.

Gamefinder is fine.

>running the same one-shot multiple times
But...why?
If you look in the "bitching about players" threads, you'll see people complain about people they know IRL flaking all the time.

It's just a people thing.

>GM or Player

GM

>System(s)

Pathfinder

>Time availability

Tuesday once every two weeks, see Roll20.

>Text or Voice

Text

>Contact Information

Make an application on Roll20

app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/60515/usurper

Because 90% of people are only interested in deendee.

Come on, don't die on me.

>GM or player?
GM
>Timezone/times available
UTC+2, 9 MP on a Wednesday
>Voice or Text?
Voice
>System/setting
The Mutant Epoch
>Contact info
jaso111111 on Skype
>Additional info
I wanna run a one shot to try and learn the Mutant Epoch system and i need players. Im willing to provide any of the books needed and help learn the system. All im asking is that you're on time, and have at least some interest on char gen.

>GM/Player

GM

>System(s) of Choice

D&D 5e

>Times Available/Timezone

Tuesdays, 4-9pm EST.

>Method of Play

Text for IC roleplaying, and descriptions on roll20, and Voice through Skype for OOC.

>Contact Info

Lobotomizedsquirrel on skype.

>Misc

Looking for one more player for a homebrew campaign. Setting is 19th century style industrialization, but with elemental based magitech. Feel free to contact me with any questions.

>>running the same one-shot multiple times
>But...why?
I'd never run it twice for the same group. But the iconic Burning Wheel scenarios, Hochen included, are flexible enough that different groups of players will do very different things with them, and as a GM it still makes it fresh to run.

Last game, two of the players decided that their characters were brothers, and that dynamic lead to some conflicts and scenes that probably never happened in Hochen before.

Besides, I'm the GM, so my having played it before just means I am better prepared.

D&D is shit though, why do people love it?

Familiarity. It's the same principle as to why tourists and expats often just end up eating McDonalds when in different countries, even if they don't eat it at home.

>I cast bump on the thread

Anyone running any 40k games?

This. I have run at least 5 or 6 gamefinder games, and have been in one or two as a player. All of then went well and only fell apart due to school/work/RL responsibilities. I've only come across one player who was a giant cunt. Regardless of that though, people who come on to gamefinder to talk shit are usually themselves also the shitters you don't want to play with. I've had mostly negative experiences with roll20 to recruit. Would rather have a soerg from tg who has a good sense of humor if not a little awkward than some normie making lolsorandum jokes all game.

How about Mutants & Masterminds?

Anyone know any voice games run Saturdays?

>GM/Player
GM
>System Preferred
Dark Heresy 1st ed
Anytime on the weekends
Text via Discord
>Contact Info
discord.gg/cTSEdFt
>Additional Notes
Basically we're running a dark heresy game with several different DM's so we can cover more Timezones. The premise is that we'll cover the narrative via a bunch of oneshots, so even if you cant commit to a weekly game we still welcome even sporadic players. Just hop on the discord and ask questions.

Are those boys or grills?

Voice games are badwrongfun. You can't truly experience RPing when doing voice

It doesn't matter as long as they're cute

>GM/Player
Player
>System Preferred
I'd be willing to play anything, although I'd prefer to no play DnD or Pathfinder
After 5:30 EST everyday except Sundays and Wednesdays
Text, not picky over which app we use
>Contact Info
>Additional Notes
The only systems I'm familiar with are DnD, Pathfinder, and Shadowrun. I'd really like to learn a new system.

Link expired

I've never played it; but if you can provide the books, I'd give it a shot.

discord.gg/ua3Jr
Sorry about that, here's a new one.

Please thread don't die.

What discord servers are you on? As far as I know you can't message people you don't share a server with.

Ill take one bait for 900!

Girlish Boys

Because there's only ever a couple of GM postings each thread and even then you see a lot of repeats. There's just not enough legitimate action in these threads to keep them busy even with all the drama and shitposting.

Is there an M&M game you're recruiting for, because I'd definitely be interested.

I'm GMT +8:00 though, so unless you run a game in the morning my availability is probably only Friday and Saturday nights freedom time.

ybrynner@gmail or BrokenGlassFactory#0104 on Discord.

I'm super new to Discord so I just sent you a friend request. Apparently without a message, because that's somehow not a feature.

LIVE.

bump

#
#
I want to fuck both

>GM/Player: Player
>System Preferred: Really looking to get into either Shadowrun or one of the 40k/Warhammer Fantasy RPG's.
>Times Available I'm GMT based, and looking for something on weekends, Fridays/Saturdays preferably but I can do Sundays as long as they don't go too late. So...looking around 7pm GMT.
>Method of Play: Roll20. I mostly use skype to communicate with the game team between sessions though.
>Contact Info: Skype: cthulhuandproud1
>Additional Notes: Text based is preferable.

Anyone recruiting for lewd games?

>GM/Player
Player
>System Preferred
Shadowrun, Fantasy Craft, UESRPG
Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Sundays. Afternoons and early Evenings.
GMT+1
Can do text or voice, preferably through Discord if we do voice.
>Contact Info
Discord: Sierra#4070
>Additional Notes
I'm decently reliable player and I've played a decent chunk of Shadowrun/Fantasy Craft and like two and a half session of UESRPG. Got a preference for character driven games.

Oi, bump.

I'm also looking for a text-based lewd game

Does Veeky Forums accept new players?

Depends on the group, but usually yeah. Just tell the GM that you're new to the game/hobby when you apply and they'll either help you along or just tell you they want experienced players and deny you. Doesn't hurt to try and see what you get.

>GM/Player
Game Master
>System
UESRPG, though I'm new to it!
>Times Available
Most weekends, games will probably be friday after 6 PST (-8)
>Method of Play
Skype and Roll20
>Contact Info
Skype mystery7890
>Additional Notes
I'm a newish GM, this will be my first time ever trying the unofficial elder scrolls RPG. You do not need to know deep lore of the elder scrolls to be able to join, newbies to tabletop and the Elder Scrolls welcome.

Tossed an application up, though I've got some questions.

System is less important than the spirit of the game. When you get into a D&D game almost everyone recognizes a few things, or should if they aren't shitlords.

>Heroic Heroes
>Murderhobo Shenanigans
>WE FIGHTAN SHIT AN GITTIN LOOT!
>Fun with friends

When I hear Pathfinder/3.5 I think of less of the above with more edgy characters and more mechanics whoring, generally players that like having fun with friends a lot less.

When I think of other stuff I think of more serious role playing.

Actually scratch that, when I think of shadow run I think of less heroic heroes and even greater concentrations of KILLIN SHIT AN GETTIN LOOT along with even greater murderhobo shenanigans.

Those types of games are really fun, even as an adult.

bump

>I use my bonus action to use bump

Ok

>GM/Player
Player

>System Preferred
Pathfinder, DnD3.5/4/5 fine too

>Times Available
Weekends preferred, weekday mornings are fine too though, BST timezone

>Method of Play
Any is fine, text preferred

>Contact Info
email me at [email protected], I've a Skype, Discord, and Roll20 account but don't check them regularly

>Additional Notes
Haven't played for a few years and hoping to get back into it

app.roll20.net/forum/post/4132872/post-characters-here/?pageforid=4132872#post-4132872
General advertisement for players for an erotic Roll20 game! Tuesdays, 9PM EDT
It takes place in and around the devil-worshipping, coastal desert city of Gorammah, with the players being members of an adventurer's guild called the 'Problem Solvers and Odd Jobs Guild!' Starting at level 3!
Current party is 70/30 for Martial/Caster! We have a human Eldritch Knight, a loli drow warlock, a human artificer wizard, human bard, and a half-elf ranger.

this one's dead too...

Discord has a 30 minute life with the links, Make sure the link is permanent.

Can I play a trappy healer who regularly gets bullied into sexual services?

Dedicated healer would be nice. We do have an age limit of the character being 18+ so you can be 'young looking elf' like the loli drow or just be a twink. I'm not sure how much the bullying will come into play since the party's rather nice all things considered, but we haven't yet gotten into heavy combat so we'll see about that!

No big, well-hung guys with voracious sexual appetites to take liberal advantage of my low self-confidence and strength? Aw man.

Well the Eldritch Knight is pretty big and hung, play your cards right and you might get what you want.

Alright.

"We do have an age limit"

And yet...

Current party is 70/30 for Martial/Caster! We have a human Eldritch Knight, a loli drow warlock, a human artificer wizard, human bard, and a half-elf ranger.

>a loli drow warlock

It's ruled as 'being 78 years old but looking like a 12 year old.'

>GM/Player
GM

>System Preferred
Dark Heresy 2E

Fridays at 7pm GMT. May move an hour forward or back depending on the players.

>Method of Play
Text over Roll20. Possibly Skype or Roll20 voice for combat if it takes too long.

>Contact Info
Look at the Information thread on the listing found below and follow the instructions.
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/60672/piety-aflame

>Additional Notes
Feel free to PM me any questions. Focused on roleplay (thus text, because nobody wants to hear neckbeards wheeze out their snowflake SoB's lines) and investigation with splashing's of horror. Read the fucking sticky and don't be That Guy who obviously didn't.

>GM/Player
Player

>System
Looking to get into some Pokémon Tabletop United

>Times Available
Preferably weekends, CST.

>Method of Play
Text preferably Can use discord or Skype or IRC or whatever.

>Contact Info
[email protected]
Yes this is a real mail.

>Additional Notes
I'm a weeaboo.

I came here just to state that I very much endorse this trend of delicious boi pucci being posted in lieu of typical lewds. Good work anons.

Definitely, as long as there are no red flags.

discord.gg/CAh8G

Here's another, user.

>watersports a possibility
>know one of the guys who posted an application

god dammit

Right now no one's really shown any interest in it, to my surprise.

I sense disappointment but I can't tell from which line it's coming from.

I saw, I don't really want to try and push it into a game where most of the players dislike it though

One day I'll get to do it

Make an alternate profile if you're worried. We do private stuff too, for the sake of brevity and in case we're horny after the game.

Can I have a link, please? You can set it to let in only a certain number of people, you know. You don't have to make the links temporary.

Why are you advertising at 5 players? That's huge.

I'm naturally inclined to please as many people as I can, and more people allows for more inter-party pairings.
Furthermore there's the general thing where someone drops in the first few sessions, and I'd like to leave it open for higher visibility and continued applications.

discord.gg/s3UfuvU

I'm aware, I was just trying to limit some stuff. This one's permanent.

>2 Players
>Willing to try any system, but have played and enjoyed 5E, OSR Games, Fantasy Craft, Exalted, and many other things
>Basically as far as I know only thursdays after 4pm EST
>Methods of play, whatever is fine with me
>contact info
Toma#2584 (discord), avenger1006 (skype), [email protected]

>additional notes
I'd really love to get into a game with my friend. We both love to roleplay and get creative with solutions to situations. I'd personally love to try the Iron Kingdoms RPG, but I'm open to literally anything seeing as our mutual available time is so limited. My friend desperately wants to get back into tabletop.

Why is the point of using Skype for voice if the game is text?

Please forgive my bad English

>loli drow

Human interaction.

So you can have awkward chatter and constant background noise

Being a newfag to Veeky Forums I'll be honest I find the gamefinder thread to be interesting. I am a nerd vidya, card, 40k, ttrpgs, all the good stuff. Yet I have never had the interest in doing something that wasn't face 2 face. I feel that something will be lost with only text to go by. So if anyone has done both, could you tell me if doing an online game can compare to a face 2 face one?

Eh, both have their merits. Online means you can get comfy and do side shit during lulls in the game, and you've got a lot easier access to music, rules, and other shit. Also makes it easier to do sneaky shit between players or player/GM without alerting the group.

I would think there is less of an emotional attachment to a character in an online setting, thoughts?