Previous Thread: Pastebin: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Other urls found in this thread:

1d4chan.org/wiki/Magical_Realm_Cyoa/Sapphoshire
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hot off the presses.

Good, good.

Keep posting UW lads.

I grow stronger every time.

Level 1 Training doesn't mention a cap, is the trade-off for your skills decaying a theoretical infinite increase, or does it also have the 150% hardcap?

Shit I didnt know. Yeah 150% is the cap.

I still think your name is incredibly dumb every time I see it

And why is that user?

Lodoleth doesnt sound particularly silly or dumb to me.

Then the problem must be that you yourself are silly or dumb

I'm the user who made that slayer suit build, I have an even crazier idea, what if I take inheritor 3 and awaken in the newly ascended incarnate slayer suit all my powers, including my spirit gift powers at 70% strength? How many incarnates can the slayer suit kill if both the wearer and the suit itself goes berserk III?

Well then its a good thing I dont care about what others think of me.

>pic related
STOP STOP user YOU'LL KILL EVERYONE!!

There was an user in the last thread ( ) who mentioned having a CYOA planned, but wanted to ask if anyone else could assemble it for them. I'll offer my services, though a couple other anons ( and ) have already offered theirs.

The only CYOA I've made is pic related, and I don't really have any others planned at the moment.

What happens if I Soulbind a Magus Gem or use Wardrobe to get a supernaturally powerful Magus Gem?

No.

I must remind you that the suit itself is not that amazing compared to a strong Incarnate.
And can you really awaken powers in a being that is already woke? Wouldnt you just be able to circularawaken your buddies who would in turn awaken you again to get 70% of eachothers powers and then continue? Sounds pretty retarded desu.

Postan this for nostalgia's sake.

>I must remind you that the suit itself is not that amazing compared to a strong Incarnate.

Well, actually, The Slayer Suit is bawler no matter who is wearing it.

But it was made for Angels. If the Angels had (and mass produced it) the Angels would be like x5 more powerful than they currently are.

>And can you really awaken powers in a being that is already woke?
No. And awakening powers doesnt stack with already present powers.

If an AI is an incarnate, do they keep their powers whenever they upload into a new body? What if their body is a yandere boat?

Can I make an incarnate into my Herald? Could they turn me into their Herald? At the same time?

Could I turn a patron into my Herald?

Do your inheritors get the Inheritor power?

1d4chan.org/wiki/Magical_Realm_Cyoa/Sapphoshire

>You will never be a cute girl mindraped into becoming Angel's fancy dress-wearing sexpet.

Why even live?

>If an AI is an incarnate, do they keep their powers whenever they upload into a new body? What if their body is a yandere boat?

Yes. Dont know.

>Can I make an incarnate into my Herald?

If they agree to it.

>Could they turn me into their Herald? At the same time?

I suppose.

>Could I turn a patron into my Herald?
If you can convince them (Good luck).

>Do your inheritors get the Inheritor power?
Yeah.

Well I'll be. I might be best remembered for having a crocodile familiar, but I suppose I can drum up a new build.

>A male muscle-wizard attended and graduated from a girls-only lesbian ettiquette school

Tbh, I actually am really interested. Did he just smash through the wall Muscle March style into the school and tell the dean of admissions that he was going to be joining, and that he had already flexed a log cabin into existance for him to be dorming in?

And what chain of events led to him graduating with full honors before establishing his own department within the school?

This needs to be an anime. Yuri schenanegans going on in the background, but NOPE, no time for that, gotta MUSCLE.

Why would you be mindraped? Armstrong and the Megalodonian Amazons weren't.

Well user lets do some arbitrary and power fantasy wanking math.

Lets assign the overall strength of an average incarnate and companion as 1.

An incarnate that has trainer II and trained up to 150% of his starting power, so now this batshit insane incarnate has a overall strength that matches 1.5 incarnates.

He goes ahead and transfer all of his powers to the slayer suit and the slayer suit also maxes the fuck out of trainer II and since it can only be maxed at 70% of its starting strength so the suit itself is as strong as 1.35 incarnates, with a total comparable strength of 2.85 incarnates.

The slayer suit description states that the suit greatly amplifies all the strength spirit gift powers and most importantly berserk, for simplicity's sake lets not include any power boosts from overcharge and spirit and just say it adds another multiplier to berserk III, instead of temporarily tripling your overall power it quadruples it instead.

The incarnate wearer goes berserk III amplified by the slayer suit providing a 4x multiplier bonus, increasing his overall power to equal 6 incarnates.

And because this batshit motherfucker also bound the slayer suit with his soul, that power directly transfers over temporarily, so now the slayer suit's base power when the incarnate wear goes berserk III is 6.35. (The 0.35 coming from trainer II)

The slayer suit than goes berserk III, its only 70% effective and using the original 3x multiplier, which comes to a 2.1x multiplier giving the slayer suit a effective overall power of 13.34 incarnates.

And to be reasonable lets assume this berserk III multiplier and trainer II power does not affect the slayer suits own intrinsic property of greatly amplifying the wearer's berserk power than it becomes a infinite feedback loop.

So in total a incarnate wearer and ascended incarnate and inherited slayer suit both going berserk III would have a total combined power equal to 18.34 average incarnates and companions.

So Highlander meet K6BD?

So with Miracles, can I just will any food I think of into existence, or do I have to have some prior experience with or knowledge of it?

Could I just summon escargot or dragonfruit, even if I've never had it before?

If I invent a crazy-ass food with Animus, could I start summoning it after that?

All this food talk makes me want to make a chef Incarnate.

>So in total a incarnate wearer and ascended incarnate and inherited slayer suit both going berserk III would have a total combined power equal to 18.34 average incarnates and companions.
>A simple hack with the Slayer Suit makes you x20 stronger than starting Incarnates and basically gurantees your path to becoming a Demiurge

Well, fuck.

Read it and find out.

>So with Miracles, can I just will any food I think of into existence, or do I have to have some prior experience with or knowledge of it?
Will any food into existence.

>Could I just summon escargot or dragonfruit, even if I've never had it before?
Sure.

>If I invent a crazy-ass food with Animus, could I start summoning it after that?
Yep. As long as its not magical.

>All this food talk makes me want to make a chef Incarnate.
Do it. I had an older power called Flapjack. It was about cooking.

Don't.

It'll inevitably result in the autists spending 50 posts complaining that doing so is inefficient and that you'll be murdered by everything

The Sapphoshire etiquette school had an inter-planar reputation for excellency. Armstrong was a musclewizard, but he was a polite and gentlemanly musclewizard. He also followed a philosophy that demanded him to overcome any challenges he encountered. So he was going to graduate from the school and be the very best!
He got into the school by meeting and befriending Lady Alice herself. And while there, he felt that the Sapphoshire girls who lived a carefree party lifestyle needed some musclewizardry in their lives. So he convinced Lady Alice to allow him to found his own department in the school. But she only allowed Amazons to teach there.
The school also taught him the skills he needed to become the Queen of England's butler, which was the position he needed to have a good spot to help protect Earth from rogue Realm Lords. Little did he know, that this would eventually lead him into conflict with his old friend Lady Alice.

It would be a great anime.

>tfw Death gets no free perks

Got a few questions if you're in a Q&A mood.

1.Assuming that they're together how do the Three Wise Men fair against a fully powered Demiurge?
2.Is there any special affect if you choose Kinship when you are a Star or have the FoB patron?
3.Were any Universes completely destroyed during the Universal War? If not then what is the greatest extent of damage that was dealt to one of them?
4.Does Prodigy stack in an additive fashion with Training or multiplicatively? (Sorry if this has already been answered)
5.On the 1-10 scale which you gave earlier how terrifying would a Lord of Woes subsumed Ultimate Monstrosity be?
6.Exactly how suicidal would it be to choose the Otherworld Drawback after picking The Other for Bad Blood?

>A simple hack with the Slayer Suit makes you x20 stronger than starting Incarnates and basically gurantees your path to becoming a Demiurge

>Well, fuck.
fix it pls

Fookin' A

Don't tell me how to live, user. No one can stop what has been set in motion.
Besides, I'm gonna go with the Star sign and make it my Fate to become THE GREATEST COOK THE MULTIVERSE HAS EVER SEEN. Who would be willing to kill THE GREATEST COOK?

I'll become a Patron in my own right and do great battle against the The Lord of Woes and The Ultimate Monstrosity due to their disgusting eating habits. HAVE A LITTLE CLASS, FIENDS!

>Well, fuck.

I'm sorry Lodoleth, min/max'ing and power gaming is in my blood. It had to be done.

Which CYOAs give you the option of combining them with others?

Power gamers never made sense to me, because your builds will inevitably be nerfed and eliminated once you start bragging.

I keep exploits to myself for this reason.

>not being a Whtie Hat powergamer that exploits shit to help balance the game

Because to me its just enjoyable thought experiments that test the absurdity that is possible within the guidelines and rules of a cyoa. And if I am helping authors to better balance their cyoas mechancially that's an added bonus.

you can make various self-reproducing magical species of plants at Animus 2. Then you can teach your worshipers cooking alchemy, and make a civilisation out of it.

>mfw being a friendly minmaxer who sees no point in any other build than slayer suit anymore

>Spirit Gift
The World

>Powers
-Tier 1
Coordination
Density Control
Sixth Sense
Survivalist

-Tier 2
Shape Shifting Lv. 2
Scanner Lv. 2
Immunity Lv. 2
Master Lv. 2 [Occultism]
Destroyer Lv. 2 [Unique Style]
Constructs Lv. 2
Occultist Lv. 2
Training Lv. 2

-Tier 3
Astral Projection Lv. 3
Animus Lv. 3
Elementalist Lv. 1 [Water]
Elementalist Lv. 1 [Air]
Elementalist Lv. 1 [Fire]
Elementalist Lv. 1 [Earth]
Endurance Lv. 1
Mentality Lv. 3
Mind Control Lv. 3
Muscle Mass Lv. 2
Regeneration Lv. 1
Speed Lv. 1
Toughness Lv. 3
Energy Attack Lv. 2

-Special
Immortality
Key Mind
Elemental Energy
Daemonicus

>Drawbacks
Alone
OUT LAW
Eldritch

>Patron
None

>Perks
Time
Extraordinary Weapon
Abode
Resonance
Scholar

>Items
-Weapons
Gauss/Energy Rifle [Extraordinary Weapon]
Soul Bind Gem [The Staff of Longbeard Kendrick]
Gravity Gun

-Clothes & Armor
Magus Gem

-Vehicles & Ships
N/A

-Magical Instruments
Magus Tome

-Misc
Galgalim Water
Royal Mushroom
Nimbus Bread
Megastructure (Mobile Planetoid Station)

>Companions
N/A

>Quests
SCP Prime Weapons Facility: Teeth for Coins [Nano Infusion]
Isles of Laguna: Challenge the Amazons [The Gray Aegis]
The Painted World: A Gathering of Exiles [The Staff of Longbeard Kendrick]
Hoard of the Grand Dragon: Scaled God of the Deep [Scales of the Deep]
Sajula the Tower of Flame: Twilight of the Gods [Sajula the Tower of Flame]
The Path of the Dragon: Expedition to the Arch-Dragon Peaks [Sear of the War God]
Scourge of the Nanite Plague: Flesh Becomes Metal [Liquid Metal Crystal Armor]
Invasion of Xanthous City: Eldritch Horrors & Cosmic Terrors [The Grimoire]
Cult of the Liquid Sky: Insurgency of the Arcadian League]
War of Consumption: The Primus Dominate Empire Vs the Sargisson Covenant [Aquila Mech]
Quiet SOS of Ithaqua: Snowfall & Nightmares [Soul Matrix]
Ablocia the Deepest Fathoms: The Deep [Ablocian Plasma Spear]

see, this is a convincing Angel.

You just made it sound like a less entertaining anime, though.

>Well, fuck.

Just my opinion here, but I don't believe that Ascendancy and Inheritor should be applicable to the same person.

If they were, then any Incarnates that worked with other Incarnates would likely already have the same hack going on at a lesser level.
You could have one sensory/intelligence/magic spec'd guy giving watered down copies of his powers to a bunch of brute-style Incarnates, and vice-versa.

And if a bunch of Incarnates took Inheritor, they could share their powers with all their other Incarnate teammates, making them even more bullshit.

Nothing would really change except for making the lone-wolf strategy that much more dangerous.

Before he awoke as an Incarnate, his one universal constant was an unshakable belief in GOD. After awakening, he didn't take the entire "GOD has perished" idea very well, and essentially broke. Eventually, he got over it as he managed to fit this concept in with his belief in the divinity of God. God was omnipotent, but his death didn't necessarily come at his own hands. God can't truly be surprised, yet what if what killed him was just a natural part of the universe? God would have known this, and in His infinite wisdom he created something to take over. Demiurges were not made to just govern their universes, they were made to fight and absorb each other's power. The one who managed to absorb all of his brothers would be the replacement for God, who could continue the cycle anew. While he doesn't necessarily view himself as the strongest candidate to replace God, he is the only one to figure out this 'truth', and that in his mind makes him the only one qualified. He is currently hard at work researching a way through Occultism to consume the Soul of a Demiurge, just as Incarnates do to each other. If this interpretation of events is even true, or if such a spell is possible doesn't matter.

i was building a The Lover+clone build who did just that but quit halfway because of boringness

He's more likely to flee initially than straight up attack, knowing his own limits and fully aware that the universe would fall apart without him taking the Throne. He largely works alone, and creates Daemons or Animated Life to aid him on his ship, and after he obtains the methods he will also bring in Elementals and Shoggoths. He refuses to bend knee to any Patron as he believes implicitly that he will be their sovereign one day, and what King bows to his subjects? He fused a Soul Binding Gem to the Staff of Kendrick Longbeard, one of his first items, to allow himself access to untold levels of magical power. All his other spoils of war are chosen for maximum killing potential. He uses his Abode to dilate time and train unnaturally fast, and can slowly regenerate health and stamina if he is in contact with any of the natural elements.
I wanted to try to make something that didn't rely on a Patron since the idea pissed off some user last thread. This is the motivations/abilities I got when I thought about it for a bit.

Inheritor explicitly says 'starting base strength.' It's bolded and underlined.

>1.Assuming that they're together how do the Three Wise Men fair against a fully powered Demiurge?

With all their knowledge and power, they may be able to perform fairly well but they would still lose at their current power level.

However, they could probably take down the Conquering Kings Empire if they trained/had prep time.

>2.Is there any special affect if you choose Kinship when you are a Star or have the FoB patron?

FoB basically lets you control Titan Beast with Kinship. You cant use them as servants but they will listen and cooperate with you.

>3.Were any Universes completely destroyed during the Universal War?
Anything that God made is permenant. Universes can be heavily disfigured but they can never be fully destroyed. Aeon, Primes, and other Demiurges can rebuild it.

>If not then what is the greatest extent of damage that was dealt to one of them?
Some are shuddering wrecks of warping and twisting chaos.

>4.Does Prodigy stack in an additive fashion with Training or multiplicatively? (Sorry if this has already been answered)
Add. Never multiply.

>5.On the 1-10 scale which you gave earlier how terrifying would a Lord of Woes subsumed Ultimate Monstrosity be?
Well probably bad enough to make all 64 Prime Angels nuke whichever universe it happened to be in and then seal it off for another five hundred billion years.

>6.Exactly how suicidal would it be to choose the Otherworld Drawback after picking The Other for Bad Blood?

You may experience some very strong insanity and your worst nightmares if you're lucky. If not, your suffering will be a legend told for many eons to keep boys and girls scared of going out at night.

Actually, in an earlier thread I was talking about Rex the God of Nightmare raping any power gamer to death. I should bring him back.

Astral Projecting, Incorpreal, Anti-Psion.

When I am not dicking around with astral projection, I'm having some awesome dreams.

Can you use Inheritor on the Three Wise Men, or even Shenlong?

We really don't need another unstoppable being superior to demiurges, frankly.

Rex the God of Nightmare is only really there to fuck over powergamers. Complaining you can't beat him makes no sense, there is frankly no reason you should even fight him.

That he exists just makes demiurges look even more ineffectual and useless.

>Add Never Multiply
So if you were to have Berserker III, Training II and Prodigy your max power would be 360% of your base? Also at Berserker III is there any downside to constantly going at 200% if you have mitigating powers like Endurance and Regeneration?

It doesn't really matter user since the premise is entirely arbitrary, if I adjusted the multipliers to exclude the trainer II bonus, then the slayer suit hack would make you as strong as roughly 13-14 incarnates and this assumes the 50% trainer II bonus doesn't carry over to the slayer suit itself due to soul bind gem, which ruins the math again.

Which is still extremely bullshit.

Shenlong appears, eats all your powers, and rapes you with his massive dragon dick.

Why are there so many of these retarded faggots that are saving this shit this at such low goddamn resolution?

Here's a link to the full scale ones from the last thread.

Glad to be pure enough for Shenlong-senpai.

Bodyguard
>Prince Venor
>Drawbacks: Unpopular Opinion, Followed Through

Personal:
>Strength 3
>Agility 1
>Lifeforce 3
>Durability 3
>Intellect 1
>Aura of Attraction
>Aura of Intimidation
>Legendary Armour

Intrigue:
>Uncanny senses 2
>Spy Network 1
>Operational Leeway 1
>Seductive Form 1

Leadership:
>Combat Veteran
>Resurrection Stone
>Inspiring Presence
>Religious Education
>Historic Education
>Environmental Education

Signing on to protect Venor seemed like a pretty obvious choice at the time. All the other "chosen ones" went after their waifu, Alys. It seemed a bit crowded over by the portal to her - I really don't think she's gonna need extra protection any time soon.
So I picked with cool grandpa monk. I still get to be a nigh immortal golden giant, AND I get to make real change for the people of the holy realm by protecting a genuinely nice old pensioner. All I have to do is fight off all the assassins sent by his asshole cousin. And if I get bored, there's always the guy with mouths where his eyes should be to that stepped out of the portal behind me. Dunno where he went, tho...

They are memeing

There were two previous threads, nigga.

Lad, Demiurges are the top dog. Get off of that.

I guess but they are already stronger than you.

>So if you were to have Berserker III, Training II and Prodigy your max power would be 360% of your base? Also at Berserker III is there any downside to constantly going at 200% if you have mitigating powers like Endurance and Regeneration?

Yes and yes.

>70% of 1.5 is 1.35

you're comparing Slayer Suit to an abstract 'standard incarnate.' But a standard incarnate can also use power points to buy Inheritor and Berzerker. We could use the same kind of logic to say that a Zeus build is overpowered because of all his demigod children.

People/things awakened through Inheritor never scale. It's very powerful early on if you have family to awaken immediately and fight for you, but it otherwise falls behind in strength (unless your kids are immortal or something, in which case you have a super powerful army if they obey you).

>Demiurges are the top dog.
There's over 70 entities more powerful than them. Those are the actual top dogs.

Prime Angels are equal in power.

A handful of creatures that dont reincarnate are not top dog.

Considering they're better than Demiurges, yes they are. Nothing is really stopping them from ruling everything.

you're still limited to 30 minutes per day. You just control when it happens instead of being triggered by emotions.

Look buddy, ive explained it time and again. I hope you get raped by Shenlong and his long dragon dick. At this point I dont care, ruin your own fun.

I think it is the same user that brings up this shit every time you appear, just ignore him Lodoleth. Apparently having to face an actual challenge means UW is completely ruined for him.

Your explanations were never satisfactory.

Already told him to get raped. I understand.

A being that can stomp you effortlessly is not a challenge, because a challenge presumes there is a chance of victory.

Yo, Lodo, you mind giving a download link for your companion images?

Also, is the reason why Death doesn't have a free perk because he gets three Spirit Powers?

Arnold Schwarzenegger never ruled the earth no matter how big his muscles were, mostly because of the 7 billion not-schwarzeneggers hanging around.

Maybe if there had only been 2 or 3 not-schwarzeneggers around, schwarzenegger would have ruled the earth. But that's not what happened.

Look man, since you've started bitching about this a few days ago, UW has had builds that:

Accumulate infinite power via Harvester Plague

Accumulate infinite power via pocket dimension, Harvester, and Daemonicus

Create an insane Berserking Power Suit equal to 14-18 Incarnates

Use Occultism to absorb other Demiurge souls to become stronger

In addition to just fucking accepting the help of your companions and/or Patron. At this point you are just being willfully ignorant.

he posted it once and said he would never do it again.

>We could use the same kind of logic to say that a Zeus build is overpowered because of all his demigod children.

The problem is at 13-14 amplified over power, Cosmic Compass can allow a bullshit slayer build incarnate to easily pinpoint your exact location, cloak with stealth III becoming absolutely undetectable, teleporting to your location with instant transmission II and just rip you apart and teleport out before any of your immortal children or incarnate armies could notice, which all vary from 1 to 1.35 in power. And they can't do the same because their cosmic compass isn't getting amplified to that absurd degree and they need to manually instant transmit to various universe to track you down, and as they waste time doing that you're already recovered from your berserk III wounds and already hitting your next targets. And by the time your incarnate/inherited companions manage to track this fucker down, he's either already a demiurge or close to it.

The only defense is home/abode locking everyone out, fallen demiurge and unknown really.

I want to waifu this girl

Well clearly you're not cheating hard enough bitch nigga.

whoops, trolled the wrong post.

fuckit, im going to bed. hoping that tomorrow theres some sense in all this and theres some point in making an uw build that isnt slayer suit

>not also making the slayer suit into your Herald

I have a question regarding my build earlier, is it possible to absorb Demiurge Souls with Occultism? I imagine there would be a lot of trial and error, and maybe the fabric of whatever Universe it was tested in would be frayed to the extremes... But it still seems like it would be possible under the presented rules.

>Use Occultism to absorb other Demiurge souls to become stronger
How haram is that by Prime Angel standards anyway? While I get that they probably have a lot on their plates already if you're going around eating all the demiurges then they can't accomplish their Old Law given duty to rule the universe.

Drat. Guess I have to image hunt the hard way, then.

Anybody have the most recent version of Traveller?

I don't think I have any of the others, actually.

So you only get significant power by genociding universes and starting the Universal War over again? That's not a solution.

I'm already at war with them anyways, I took OUT LAW. By the time they will mobilize to stop me, it will already be too late. After all, they only number 64, and there are over 7 million universes to hide in.

I'm not mad though, they are just following their flawed programming to the best of their abilities. Once I ascend to Heaven's Throne I will forgive them. God is merciful, after all.

Right here man.

Thanks mane