LOL THIS STUPID SCAM IS AT TOP LOSERS

Literally _ALL_ alts are basically mooning because of BTC and ETH movement but THIS OF COURSE NOT

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/QMYyQWl.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

how 2 mak money

do exact oppposite of Veeky Forums

LOL, literally all the shit scam coins that were shilled here are getting rekt, I love it

lol all shitcoins tanking

my shitcoin portfolio is up a buttload today

The biz calls prove themselves again to be the best in the industry!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

and this is not even the first time that LINK has been the worst performing coin of the day, this already happened like 3 or 4 times

fucking linkies oh my god, imagine being this fucking justed on a daily basis
My prayers go out to you linkies, you really need it, this is some Confido type of shit

This is why people say: never listen to Veeky Forums. In fact, it's good to do the opposite of what Veeky Forums says.

Now post the one when BTC was murdering everyone a few days ago and both LINK and REQ were up.

This. The fact is, people like to flaunt themselves owning a coin and tell others to get in when its value is high. This is a signal that it has already mooned and is gonna dump.

Similarly, when it does dump and the retards who bought ATH post their pink wojaks and call it a shitcoin you know there's gains to be made.

One look at the REQ BTC value chart should also have told you whether or not to sell yesterday.

I got link a while back and felt sketched out by how the price moved so I sold for a loss

That's not always a bad thing, there is such a thing as opportunity cost. As long as you don't panic sell, that usually doesn't end well.

>listening to Veeky Forums
>EVER
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH

Ummmm, Req was doing great in the pump for days. it was scheduled to go until the 22nd, when everyone in the pump group would dump. Then a couple of Mongs in the group started feeling cocky with their little Neet peckers, and decided it was a good idea to fuck with Oldfag. Oldfag immediately wrecked our shit. that simple, cut and dried. Had fuck all to do with btc movement, bla blah blah. You fucked my coin by being stupid. The shit you do and say on here has real life consequences. The dumbfuck CEO of Pepsico did the same thing to my stocks there. Pissed off the wrong people. Stupid fucking special snowflake dyke cunt gash. God DAMN you dumb motherfuckers.

i bought REQ at 7c, its now at 17c, why should I have sold yesterday?

>fiat
end yourself

I've been saying this over and over, CHAINLINK suffers from 2 major, major flaws:

1) NO CHINESE TRANSLATIONS. THIS IS THE FIRST COIN CHINKS ABANDON CUZ THEY DON"T UNDERSTAND WHAT THE FUCK IT IS. SAME SHIT IF YOU INVESTED IN TOTALLY CHINESE COIN, YOU WOULD DUMP IT THE FIRST OPP YOU COULD

2) THAT STUPID BLOCKCHAIN ANIMATION ON THE WEBSITE. IT'S SO FUCKING TACKY AND ONLY RETARD PROJECTS HAVE IT

FUCKIN AUTISTS OVER AT CHAINLINk

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Because, if it seems like it's going to dump, you can sell it off and then buy back in at the dip to increase your REQ holdings.

You are forgetting one major flaw:

ERC20 is the token standard of virtual assets deployed on top of the ethereum blockchain. Ether is still needed to transfer these tokens. Ethereum is inextricably tied to all ERC20 tokens, and thus transacting with ERC20 tokens is fundamentally the same as transacting using Ether. There is no practical use for an ERC20 token that benefits the user, ERC20 tokens cannot have any features that do not already exist on ETH, and ERC20 tokens only act to lock consumers down to their platform. Therefore, there is no reason for ERC20 tokens to exist in any capacity, and all tokens are borderline scams or money grabs, without exception. We do not recommend investing in them. Please exercise extreme caution.

who are "we" tho?

Who's oldfag?

That's what you get for buying pajeetcoin.

Coinbase adding ERC20 Wallet services Q1 next year.

i.imgur.com/QMYyQWl.png