Imperium Asunder

Space Rats edition
Previously on Imperium Asunder This is a 40k alt-lore thread with new legions to replace the old ones, new xenos races in addition to the old ones, and a bunch of other wild shit , new posters are always welcome.
Want to find out what the setting's deal is? Check out our wiki.
1d4chan.org/wiki/Imperium_Asunder
The wiki is still not as up to date as we'd like, feel free to post questions/clarifications/ideas

Other urls found in this thread:

1d4chan.org/wiki/Imperium_Asunder_Campaigns#Great_Crusades
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

mmmm. Neapolitan or Caramel

pic related

Oh I had an idea for pre-heresy Oathsworn.

While their vanilla marines are the bulk of the legion, like many other legions they had their specialities, for them it was the gene-corps, admittance into one of these corps was not based on skill, knowledge, or experience, instead the corps offered positions to Astartes based on their personalities and demeanour.

>Black Dragon Corps
Astartes accepted into the Black Dragons underwent extensive gene-structuring. Their bone enhanced beyond even Astarte levels, rumours suggesting they become as strong as adamantium. These changes not only increase their durability, but allow them to rapidly grow their bones, to the point that they can project bones from their limbs (typically fingers, fore-arms and knees) which they then sharpen and use as weaponry. Truly skilled Dragons claim even to be able to 'shoot' bone shards up to 50 metres accurately.

Recruit aggressive members

>Wolf Scout Corps
These Battle Brothers are enhanced with pronounced canines and enhanced senses, most notably smell, sight, and hearing. They are deployed almost exclusively as forward scouts, and as hunter-killer teams able to track down enemies through scent and maintain observation without compromising their own positions. They often develop thick manes of fur over their bodies which changes from red to grey as they age. "Greymane" being a common term for veteran Scout.

Recruit dour and solitary members

And idk 4 more, I figure 6 corps would be suffienct to add abit of flavour.

Or is this too on the nose

I think it's a bit too on the nose, but definitely a good concept to work with.
I like them having cool augmented guys and also some weird experimental augments.

Also could someone repost those prompts?

Working on that Xun-Faustus crusade.

>First Contacts
Some 90 years into the crusade, Imperial fleets enter the area beyond the Maelstrom. Ignoring warnings from the Eldar, an explorator fleet enters Hrud space and is destroyed by the Hrud.
Meanwhile, a detachment of Oathsworn make planetfall on a minor preindustrial world. They are surprised to find the leader is a Primarch. They depart, telling the Primarch to prepare.
Faustus is sent to rendezvous with XIIIth legion forces.
Faustus is in a hurry to begin the war against the Hrud and so eschews a more circumspect approach. Instead, his flagship hangs low in the sky over Tepectitlan and Stormbirds descend on plumes of fire to the surface of a world that only recently discovered Iron. Flanked by gold clad custodians and his own silver clad honor Guard, Faustus introduces himself to Xun and informs him of his duties among the stars. Xun sees that Tepectitlan is cared for in his absence and joins Faustus. Imperial personnel find a well run civil bureaucracy that adapts well to the Imperial technology.
> What role would your primarch have fulfilled in the Imperium post-Great Crusade?
> If your loyalist Primarch had been a traitor, what would have made him turn?
>What would he be up to in the Dark Imperium?
> If your traitor Primarch had been a loyalist, what would he have done after losing the Heresy?
>What would have made him stay loyal?
> What would the name of your primarch's autobiography be?
> Primarch's favorite ice cream?

Might also be good to come up with some more 40k characters.
Would the Silent Knights be part of this?

>Forgot about Silent Knights
YES

>Silent Knights Corps
Astartes who are implanted with warp nullifying genenic enhancements allowing them to project a Null Aura, destabilising warp-energies in the nearby vicinity and disrupt the minds of witches, it also enhances physical attributes significantly, however as with all things, The flame that burns Twice as bright burns half as long. And these Astartes are known for having a significantly reduced lifespan, the eldest having lived just short of 3 centuries, and at his demise, being physically drained and slow of mind.

Recruits: Stalwart and stoic personalities

Can Chaos Warbands of different gods emerge from the specific aligned legions?

Sure.

Less on the nose description and names pending.

>Leviathan Corps
These astartes, if you can even call them that, are hulking giants, many as large as a Primarch, they are the epitome of brute force. They have strength enough to tear armour plating off of tanks, bend the barrels, and hurl them some distance. They are so large in fact, that they cannot wear normal power armour, making them somewhat more vulnerable despite their enhanced frames. As with many of the Gene-corps there gifts do not come without a price, and for all their physical strength, a leviathans mental alacrity is severly hampered, making them blunt but effective instruments of war.

Recruits: Direct and Decisive Astartes.

>Salamander Corps
Modified to survive INFERNO 3 Class worlds, these astartes develop blackened leathery skin and red glass like eyes. They are all but immune to heat, able to survive the heat of reentry (still requiring a method to avoid the critical impact though!) They often take to battle with the most powerful flame and heat based weapons available, able to utilise them in ways normal battle brothers would be unable to, being immune to their secondary heat. As the Salamander Corps Astartes age, their leathery skin begins to harden into a biological stone, slowing their reflexes and movement, and eventually petrifying them wholesale. As they petrify they also become vastly less durable to conventional weapons, stone being significantly weaker than astartes flesh and bone.

Recruits: Passionate and Tempermental Astartes

So, in a nutshell, the Salamander Corps are OU Salamanders with drawbacks?

I wrote up a warband of Bloodhounds that worship Nurgle and Khorne. Nobody had a problem with that.

Ref "Wolf Scout Corps and Black Dragon Corps" for your answer.
The answer is yes.

>What role would your primarch have fulfilled in the Imperius post-Great Crusade?
Aodhán is relatively certain that he and all his brothers would have served no purpose and been purged in a post-Great Crusade Imperium. If that didn't happen, however, it's likely that the Emperor would continue to use him the same way - i.e. he'd be pointed at powerful enemies he needs dead before anyone looks too closely at them. His image would also have propaganda purposes.
>If your traitor Primarch had been a loyalist, what would he have done after losing the Heresy?
It's likely that he wouldn't have retreated and would wind up dead a few days after the fall of Terra. If he survived he could very well end up doing the same thing he's done now eventually, just attacking the Dark Imperium more often.
>What would the name of your primarch's autobiography be?
Paradise Discarded.
>Primarch's favorite ice cream?
Amaretto and hazelnut. With chocolate sprinkles.

I'm actually reposting this prompt, because I suprisingly like the answers:

> What role would your primarch have fulfilled in the Imperium post-Great Crusade?
> If your traitor Primarch had been a loyalist, what would he have done after losing the Heresy?

Doing some Protectorate Realm Guard because they don't have any.

>Echo Protocol
The gears of the Protectorate are multitudinous in number and labyrinthine in function, comprised from the workings of a thousand worlds. To most of these worlds, Echo Protocol are a myth. To the enemies of the Protectorate, they are a solemn, deathly shadow, striking as sure as lightning and with twice the lethal speed.

Selected from the hardened veterans and most promising recruits of regiments from across the Protectorate's holdings, the potential guardsmen of Echo Protocol are subjected to a regime of harsh training, surgical modification, and esoteric cognitive enhancement on the shrouded worlds of the Eidolon System. The results are terrifying to behold - the soldiers of Echo Protocol function with the cold, rhythmic efficiency of emotionless automatons, their focus and physical capabilities sharpened to the very height of what the human body can achieve without a total genetic overhaul. Equipped with advanced pulsed-plasma carbines derived from the cooperative and innovative approach to technology within the Protectorate, moderate servo-enhancers, and chameleonic camo-paint, Echo Protocol regiments are assigned to tackle the most dangerous and subversive of foes, trained to disregard all known codes of conduct and niceties of war preached as standard practice in Kor's domain.

Often, this involves battle against the forces of Chaos, or other similarly insidious threats, but Echo Protocol saw wide deployment during the conflict between the Kor Protectorate and the Imperium Minorum, assigned to missions too perilous or harrowing for the capabilities of most mortals, including massacre of civilian populations on Minorum worlds with high industrial capacity.

The exact cognitive enhancements and genetic treatments employed by Echo Protocol are top secret, but it is reported that its operatives seem strangely difficult to focus on and perceive, especially for psykers, and many soldiers feel distinctly uncomfortable in their presence. Though highly effective, these modifications come at a cost. Most Echo Protocol soldiers must adhere to strict medicinal and dietary requirements, and the strain the effect of their enhancements have on interpersonal relationships - added to the fact that they cannot discuss their work or its nature in any way - often results in uniquely lonesome individuals. Counseling and psychological health is a constant concern for the division, and its soldiers have a tendency to 'burn out' before retiring naturally.

I like it. They're an interesting parallel to Corps 0.

Quick bump

>Mirandan Mobile Infantry
Known colloquially as the 'flyswatters', the Mirandan Mobile Infantry regiments are a prime example of Protectorate military doctrine at its most effective, their basic structure having been deported widely and used as the base pattern for how many Protectorate armies function.

As a result of its many heresies against the radiant will of the Emperor, the Protectorate has achieved a level of engineering and technological sophistry a head above that of its neighboring states, and this is reflected in its standard military doctrine. Eschewing the ancient, attrition-based tactica of the Solar Auxilla and most modern Realm Guard, Mirandans deploy in smaller, more mobile units, almost always ready to redeploy via several patterns of skimmer transports and fliers. Well equipped with advanced lasgun variants, reinforced carapace armour, and coordinated targeting systems built into their helmets, the Mobile Infantry use an abundance of drones and call-in precision strike tactics - more often than not, squads are dropped as spotters for a missile launch rather than to hold ground, and depart once their primary target has been destroyed. This lack of reliance upon attrition tactics and emphasis on quality over quantity has afforded the Mirandan Mobile Infantry and other regiments in the same vein a high level of training, if not necessarily a matching abundance of discipline.

The division boasts a devil-may-care attitude to military protocol, embodying the old adage that war is chaos, and its soldiers are often excitable and rowdy. They are noted to refer to their long-ranged, airborne ordnance as the 'freedom delivery system', and the act of disproportionate shelling as 'total liberation.' Whether this is a serious sentiment or entirely in jest seems to vary from trooper to trooper.

Miranda is an Agri-World nestled close to the northern edge of the Protectorate, coming under direct threat from Hive Fleet Kraken during its initial incursion. Much of the planet has been devastated by orbital object drops made by the Hive Fleet's bioships, propelling vast asteroids at its population centers with enough force and regularity to decimate what was once considered its northern hemisphere. It is no surprise, then, that the Mirandan people have a special grudge reserved for the Tyranid hordes, and they have become particularly adept at countering foes that rely on overwhelming weight of numbers to win the day.

Would you like to know more, citizen?

Same thing he did already, worming in a lab curing diseases and improving the human condition

Probably not traitor against the Emperor, just the chance to kill REDACTED.

FUCK THE WARMASTER: How I alone never betrayed the Emperor.

Vanilla is the best flavor

Gee, I wonder who this could be.

>the Protectorate are space murricans

Kek.

In this case I managed to understand who it was for, but I have to repeat my request for requent posters to start namefagging, just to prevent any confusion.

I can't stop. Please send help.

Also, checkerleckered.

>20 legions done
>Heresy done
>13 crusades done
>all major xenos races accounted for
>several side campaigns done

Is there anything left to do other than putting stuff on a wiki? Things are getting real slow.

We don't actually have a huge amount of fluff for everyone in M42.

Also have we done all the Crusades?

new au when?

1d4chan.org/wiki/Imperium_Asunder_Campaigns#Great_Crusades

I really haven't done a lot more than broad strokes for the Undying Scions in the Great Crusade. If anyone wants to help me out with that it'd be greatly appreciated.

Prompts
>Post Crusade
Gengrat would have been a tech guy. Perhaps even getting around to some civilian tech.

>What would he have done after defeat
He'd have gone East and established a state.

The rest really gets into why he turned in the first place.
I'm thinking the issue with Gengrat is twofold. First off, he's got those machine spirits in his MIU. The problem is that military machine spirits are belligerent and even though he can keep them in check, he has that as a constant drone in the back of his mind.
The other thing is that he's got that machine cult which strips the protections from the Admech path. There's a reason you don't go poking about in crazy archaeotech. The fact that Gengrat was as normal as he was is a testament to his iron will.
Even then, he wasn't a complete bastard, he loves and cares for his sons, albeit in the coldest, most Hannibal Lecter way possible.
So what happened?
Part of it was Terrodyne. On Terrodynethe price of survival is the blood of the weak. You herd abhumans and prisoners in front of Godzilla as screaming distractions long enough, it fucks with you.
Gengrat could have been caring like Vulkan, but never on Terrodyne.
Then there's the corrupted AI of Xana II and elsewhere, suggesting to him the doctrines of Tzneetch.
This bit is critical, since it justifies his rebellion. The Emperor created something great, then stagnated by suppressing the warp. Gengrat is there to set free the truth. It wasn't the Emperor's fault, the universe wasn't ready for true greatness. As a result, Gengrat is quite glad that the Emperor ascended. It's what he deserved. Now he can struggle with Tzneetch for dominance for all eternity.
Gengrat could conceivably "go loyal", but he sees the struggle of the Emperor and the Changer of Ways in terms of Tzneetchy dogma. Again, Gengrat would die happy if one of his sons got it together and overthrew him and replaced him with something better.

>What role would your primarch have fulfilled in the Imperium post-Great Crusade?
Sarco probably would have been some kind of enforcer primarch.

>If your loyalist Primarch had been a traitor, what would have made him turn?
By far, the main thing that made Sarco stay loyal was his interment in a dreadnought. If he hadn't, it would have been a simple task to convince him to join the Warmaster and Chaos.

>What would the name of your primarch's autobiography be?
Unyielding. Unwavering. Undying.

>Primarch's favorite ice cream?
Black Cherry.

There's a lot more detail and character work to do. I'm particularly interested in primarch interactions during the crusade, but that's more the subject of short stories than done in threads and frankly it's that time of the Semester and I can barely get words together for a story.

Also there's some legions I still don't have all that clear a picture of.

Cont.
Gengrat doesn't think there's much chance of his sons overthrowing him though because he's not suppressing any truth.
This would sadden him, but he's really enjoying all the progress everyone is making including his own work on his endless forge.

>what would have kept him loyal?
A different home world, like Nocturne.
Adherence to Machine Cult safety protocols.
Not being insane.
Making friends with regular humans?
Chilling with Vulkan in the forge.
If Gengrat had known Vulkan, he would not have fallen.
Sinistrum is a cool guy and all, but he's an adept of the Mechanicum.
Faustus is too much a scientist and not an artist.
Xun dabbles in the forge, but he's got too much inner turmoil to help Gengrat.

Probably the best thing would have been to have Gengrat help out with the Webway project or chill with the Terrawatt Clan beneath Narodnya, but nobody thought of that and it wasn't really feasible. Even then, Gengrat only ventured into treachery when invited.

Instead, Gengrat's loyal buddy is the guy who has nuclear artillery.
Whoops.

>Also there's some legions I still don't have all that clear a picture of.
such as?

>There's a lot more detail and character work to do. I'm particularly interested in primarch interactions during the crusade, but that's more the subject of short stories than done in threads and frankly it's that time of the Semester and I can barely get words together for a story.
also yeah i have midterms this week so I have written fuck-all.

>new ads on the bottom of the page
It's not just me, is it?

Which legions need to be explained more?

Also. These new ads are cancer.

I still don't have a good vision of how the Thunder Hammers actually fight.
The Fists need characters, as do the Iron Hearts.
I have a whole bunch of things I want to write about but haven't had the time.

Storm hammers?

The are mechanised heavy infantry.

Razorbacks, land raiders, filled with tact marines and supported by vindicators and predators.

They pelt the enrmy with fire breaking down their walls, then they drive over their trenches and collapse them, having the defenders be buried alive. Only then do they charge out bolters firing. Cutting down the defenders in a hail of death.

Armoured fist.

Lots of assault weaponry, breaching shields, and terminator armour. Razorbacks all over the place. Storm Hammers combat doctrine is like playing chicken with your enemy by bolting as much metal as possible to your car, taking your hands off the steering wheel, and hoping that the sheer weight of your vehicle just krumps straight through your foes'.

I actually don't see them having more terminators than the usual legion, just lots and lots and lots of armour. Land Raiders, Predators, Razorbacks etc.

Aren't the Fists of Mars the tank Legion?

IIRC the Storm Hammers' thing is getting their heavy infantry into combat quickly, not having lots of tanks.

Anyone?

Writing up stuff for the Black Orders of the Sigilite.

Were the Ordo Malcador the Inquisition types or the Grey Knight types?

I'll help, though I may have to log off for a bit pretty soon.

What kind of campaigns do you want them to be involved in during the Great Crusade?

FoM to me where the -we are also the mechanicus- legion.

So yeah tanks, but also those robots walkers and junk like that.

Could be wrong.

>Ordo Malcador
Don't recall ever reading about this Ordo, Odd name for sure.

AFAIK this description is inaccurate, it's more like The Storm Hammers fight by applying overwhelming force of bodies and firepower at the enemy at the start of a battle, and tend to peter out and potentially lose if engagements become prolonged. They also integrate regular human squires directly into their squads of Astartes.

Put simply, a Storm Hammers assault is a metric fuckton of heavily armored dudes running up, firing bolters and hammering you in melee, hoping to cripple you with a single overwhelming attack.

>>Ordo Malcador
>Don't recall ever reading about this Ordo, Odd name for sure.
That's the Abbots

I really need to flesh out what exactly they were doing against Mor-ioh'i that got Sarco all fucked up in the first place, and then the hunt for Mor-rioh'i afterwards. Aside from that, It'd be cool to see what the Scions got up to during Sarco's absence and their transition from space tarzans into ancestor-worshipping dreadnought fetishists.

Oh I just thought they were called Abbots. I didn't realise they were an Ordo anything.

More broadly it refers to the astropathic beacons themselves as well as the Imperial Senate and Terra Nova.

It could be one of those derpy situations where the Eldar try to warn the Emperor of something, and he says the high gothic equivalent of "DON'T SPEAK TO ME OR MY CHILDREN EVER AGAIN" and sends one of his kids to kill them.

And then [insert thing] they warned him about totally happens.

>the Emperor of Mankind, everybody

So the phrase Ordo Malcador refers to 3 very separate things?

Well thats not confusing at all.

Speaking of Great Crusade era stuff.

The Emperor often sent Aodhán to kill terrifying threats that he wanted as few people as possible coming into contact with. As a result he has some of the most solo hours killing stuff without his Legion or only with small retinues from it. What kind of trippy adventures did the Primarch embark on in the Emperor's name?

"Shit Malcador made" doesn't have the same ring to it

So, do the Custodes in Exile still have their advanced technology such as the Caladius?

And have they shared that technology with any of the Crusader States?

No and No.

If they are in exile they would be stripped of everything and told to gtfo.

Surely the Custodes left Terra with more than just their armour and Guardian Spears?

I see what you're saying now.

The Custodes as we know them aren't called the Custodes in Exile. They are just the Custode. I thought you were referring to some who had later been exiled.

The Custodes who guard the Senate and Terra Nova have just about what you'd expect them to have on Terra. Just less of it, and no the same means to reproduce it.

They certainly don't share their crap though.

"Dude, the Emperor just croaked. What now?"

Valdor re-tied his mohawk. He totally had an idea. "I totally have an idea," he said. The Custodes looked on expectantly. "Here's what we do. We run away."

Many helmed heads nodded. This seemed a wise course of action.

"Good idea,"

'Hush." Valdor frowned at the interruption. "But I think we should leave behind our jetbikes, Caladius, Hover-Rhinos - pretty much all anti-grav technology, really - as well as our bikes, attack bikes, and pretty much anything else we've used so far."

Fewer helms nodded this time. "Dude," said Amon, "we might need all that stuff. Some of that stuff is rad."

"Nah, I've made up my mind. Let's just go."

"But..."

"Let's. Just. Go." Valdor waved the Emperor's Power Claw. Its scythe-blade fingers made clickety-click sounds.

>scythe-blade fingers made clickety-click sounds.

This is already the best writefaggotry in this AU.

>He totally had an idea. "I totally have an idea," he said.

The part where Sarco gets 'noughted is supposed to be concurrent with Ullanor. I wrote that Engerand is there too so I hope nobody minds that. What would the Eldar warn the Imperium about? The heresy in general?

>I wrote that Engerand is there too so I hope nobody minds that
Ullanor only had 9/18 primarchs present so it's perfectly reasonable.

Maybe they just try to tell a bunch of the Primarchs about Chaos simply because someone's predicted that ignorance of the basic concept is going to go badly.

Emps catches wind of it and sends Sarco and Engerand to wreck their shit before they can meet up with [insert Primarch] and nudge them into discovering stuff.

>[insert Primarch]
Sounds like a job for Oramar

This is a good point. How about this:
They do take a bunch of it with them, some of the surviving artificers, etc. Malcador secures a Forge for them and also has components produced under licence/as taxes from different states.
So Alexios makes the anti-grav motors and things since he's making it anyways, etc. The Custodes assemble it themselves.

Or heck, just let the Eldar succeed. They tell Oramar and it goes horribly, horribly wrong.

I love it when things go horribly, horribly wrong

I dunno, the Eldar trying to warn Emps and his huuuuuuge ego making it a completely pointless gesture is kind of a staple of Heresies.

Sure, but they usually do it through the medium of a Primarch. Besides, this Emperor generally seems not to be that much of a dick.
Also it's more disastrous if part of eat triggers the heresy is the Eldar trying to avert it.

>this Emperor
whoa now

>Besides, this Emperor generally seems not to be that much of a dick.

"So, son, I know I said I'd accept you for who you are and not purge you and your disgusting mutant sons, but now that I know you have an awesome metal heart that makes you genuinely better than standard Space Marines, I'm afraid that promise means shit all. Say hello to Balthasar for me."

To be fair, I wrote up one of the initial versions of that and in Pargashtan Grendel's fluff and I'd said that the Emperor had promised keep them until they found their primarch, in hopes that he could stabilize them. If they still couldn't be saved, they'd be granted a good death in combat. Just turned out they were using archaeotech, which the big E hasn't mentioned.

We can change it, but I like the unintentionally broken promise.
The Emperor had figured they'd either be beyond saving and be granted a good death, or they'd be salvageable and serve well. Win-win.
Then they did the thing he'd figured it was better not to mention.
Whoops.
But on a lesser scale than say... Angron.

He also probably did some funky shit with Sarco when he got injured, too. He wasn't exactly the most loyal primarch at that point in time.

That's a really cool thought. How about he takes on some sort of non-euclidean pseudo-Ctan. The whole thing would look like the Witch sequences in Madoka.

Interessante.
So the composite is a hard hitting hammer of a legion, but we're not quite sure how to achieve that.
What about things like Vindicators, Drop Pods, and Terminators. Akin to a Star Phantoms? type set of tactics, with drop pod dev squads. The Sky hammer formation would be typical tactics, throw in some terminators and you'd basically have them?
Catch is that they tend to do set piece battles, with drop pods and deep strikes playing a large role. Means that they strike and then have to reset. Their Armored divisions are slow hammer vehicles rather than a mobile mechanized warfare kind of deal.
Sound good?

>Gengrat's Book
He'd probably write a stage drama or opera.
The Sound and Fury?
Metamorphoses?

I think vindicators, predators, and land raiders coupled with drop pods.

They drive forward bombarding enemies into dust. Then unload their boarding shield wielding tactical marines. The drop pods carrying short range devastators, or thunder hammer carrying assault marines. They krump and the krump, but if their attack is somehow withstood, it leaves them in a bad bad place. But when they win they roll straight onto the next guy, momentum is their greatest strength and their biggest weakness.

The wiki says their tanks often have close range tesla weapons.

So would those be modded Predators or modded Razorbacks?

>The drop pods carrying short range devastators, or thunder hammer carrying assault marines

I imagine they have a particular designation for Marine squads armed with Thunder Hammers and Storm Shields. It's probably their signature unit.

Actually, I think if I were to design a unit like this, they'd at base have Storm Bucklers granting a 4+ Inv that could be upgraded to proppa Storm Shields, and Power Mallets or something of the like that let them smash through 3+ saves. Thunder Hammers would be an optional upgrade to represent how difficult to manufacture they are.

Basically, they'd function like Incubi with an Inv save.

>razorbacks with sparking tesla coils fucking up anyone that gets close
>bay doors open and 10 space marines and a handful of squires pour out
>they fuck up your dudes with stormhammers and chainswords
>they mount back up and move on the the next enemy

I dig it

So, should the Imperium Minorum and the Protectorate have something like the Caladius or the Hover-Rhino?

The IM seems to love zoom zoom and the Protectorate seems like it should have skimmers based on the fact that there's technological innovation going on within its borders.

Maybe they have something like pic reclated as a transport/tank? Or maybe they have walkers to demonstrate their fundamentally different approach to war from the other Crusader States?

Hey the Vigil has walkers.

Ah, yeah.

Walkers that aren't coffins/postboxes.

These adds at the bottom really are cancerous, shit.

STATS.

Is this Storm Hammer enough?

4chanX seems to block them, but they still show up on mobile.

I don't seem to be able to see them on anything.

Which is cool.

That said,

>captcha asks for mountains
>select mountains
>nope
>what the fuck
>try again
>nope
>whaaaaat
>try randomly
>image of lake gets me through

For fucks' sake.

That's not even the worst of it.

>he doesn't use adblock

>he doesn't use ublock origin
I think 4chanX blocks the ads anyways.

I'm on my phone, bruh. And that AdBlock phone browser doesn't work for me.

Nooope. They can havr regulat rhinos just like every onr else

Bump

Sexy.

Probably have a smaller one for the Razorbacks and a bigger one for the Predators, though desu, I see them more as the vindicator sort over predators, perhaps mounting a mechanicum lightning cannon on a Vindicator.

I think that makes a lot of sense. By M42, Kor will have access to Devilfish, even if the Exodites never help him with Falcon type fiddly bits and no other Xenos have anti-grav tech. The Angels, meanwhile, have the technology and the tendencies.

The sense I get with this setting is that we all have massive 30k boners. These legions have the industrial capacity to keep advanced technology in production. What we're likely to see, then, is a crazy division between the really high end shit and what everyone else gets. Basically elite formations get the crazy awesome stuff while guardsmen just get the regular flack jacket. It's that whole Tau supply chain thing.

By which I'm thinking that the reason the Tau can have such nice things is because the Tau industrial engine is scaled to the size of the Empire. The OU imperium has too many dudes and worlds and not enough forges, so they get buy mass producing less intensive products, like Las guns instead of Pulse Rifles.
The difference here is that these states have less distance on their supply lines and a higher forge to force ratio. They also have more efficient distribution because of those smaller distances and tighter central command. As a result, it looks more like a Tau supply chain than an OU imperium supply chain.
The thing that prevents major progress, then is eternal war. But that's why I would argue that these guys should have better tech, since despite the initial hit in specialists from the heresy, they've got unity going for them.

>all have massive 30k boners
Not all of us. Its actually really grating that everyone seems to be so into sucking the 30k dick of random technology.

Like you guys made the storm hammers and now they cant even have a razorback or vindicator without spamming Lightning based weapons.

Its literally a fan wank version of the space wolves riding wolves wearing wolf pelts.

Like a theme is cool. Force feeding random change to fit it isnt

.I dont see how you can get a setting where factions are somehow better off despite having none of the advantages that the OU grants the Imperium. The only thing going for these factions is like you say more condensed habitation. But that doesnt answer the increased difficultly in resources, warp travel, politics etc

One bump before I'm going to bed.

If there is any legion of primarch that needs to be expanded upon is the Silver Spears and Kashaln. Maybe it's because the wiki page is pretty empty, but I just can't get a read on those guys. I might be completely wrong on this, but I get the impression Aodhán and Kashaln are somewhat similar personality wise, is that correct? I also don't see how the Silver Spears are supposed to be the Slaaneshi legion.