REQ

What does Veeky Forums think about REQ?

Other urls found in this thread:

request.network/assets/pdf/request_whitepaper.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

S-h-i-t-c-o-i-n

good

I think that even as a bagholder I'm tired of all the fucking threads about it.

You forgot about YCombinator. YC business tactics are EXTREMELY aggressive. YC doesnt fuck around with their startups. They will push Request down the throats of the normies in Silicon Valley and they will use it like addicts. They made Airbnb, Dropbox, Twitch etc mainstream and they will make Request into Venmo/PayPal 2.0

Amazing project. Will be $1 EOY easy. The question is if ETH will be $1500 by then..

I got rekt from it.

REQ is just the latest hypecoin in Veeky Forums's never-ending saga of reaching on to whatever the new sub-1k sat shitcoin is. People FUD the shit out of OMG but if you are thinking of what a payment-services based coin with actual potential for use, smart money knows that's where it is.

What is smart money?
Or are you saying REQ is smart money?

I dunno, what's so amazing about it? It appears to just be a copycat of venmo

Req partnerships:
Kyber (main)
0x
Civic
Aragon
Quantstsmp
Plus YC owns 7% of tokens

Seems like a safe 10x gamble to me

Oh wow
Brainlet OP detected
Abandon thread

This is decentralized crypto kiddo
Read more

3X down. 7 to go. ;)

Read the white paper.

I like REQ because:

1. An active team and that provides frequent updates the coincide with their roadmap.
2. Delivering a test version of their product very soon.
3. Has partnerships.
4. Good trading volume.
5. Has a bug bounty program.

I bought a few grand worth of tokens and plan on hodl'ing for the duration of their roadmap. I've 2x'd my investment so far.

I said appears.
It is nice that there would be no transfer fees. But, Paypal and Venmo off no transfer fees between friends and family. But, sucks to use it for business purposes. I just think it will be hard to get everyday people to use this service.

Sending money between two normies is only one use case. The white paper covers others. In the case of normie 2 normie transactions, don't forget about remittences. Sending money of sea is fucking expensive. However, crypto has already solved that problem in general, but it's still difficult for non-techies.

Dont ask biz such questions
A month ago all Veeky Forums was shitting on REQ, spraying reqt memes and laughing at sub-ICO hodlers.
When it went x3 they all FOMOed in and started shilling.
Now it is correcting and reqt memes are back.

I hate Veeky Forums for being so short-sighted.
For all you know, tomorrow LINK might moon and all the biztards gonna shill it and say it is the ultimate moon mission just to drop their bags at x2, although now everybody says it is stinky-linky.
Look at recent IOTA pump: first everybody says it's the future, then they drop it and say it is a scam. Biz is fucking bipolar

All I'm gonna tell you: REQ is the only project out there with a strong emphasis on accounting and a multitude of small targets all over the roadmap to keep hype going. That's why I'm holding it.

Brilliant post 10/10 and Veeky Forums btfo.

I bought at .03 and it's up at .18 now. Really happy with REQ

Yeah, I watch Veeky Forums foam at the mouth over FUDs and FOMOs. Anything that goes up ~0.05% is suddenly considered a moon mission. Or just watching the people shill for some altcoin who are trying to dump for the slightest of profits.

It's just worse with the heightened emotions of the top 3 going on a rollercoaster. Watching my REQ go unchanged was to be expected, even the dips. But to watch it while my smalller LTC holdings tripled...

There was a 3c dip?
I had it at 5c dip, but fucked up buying ETH and bought it at 7c. Felt like a total idiot back then. Now I don't even care how far REQ dips

Good for you.
Never forget bout these Veeky Forums illusions. Make sure you are the person making the decisions. You lose the moment you blame other ppl for your failures.
Id recommend looking into some sub100 or even sub300 coins with potential if you are after a fresh and promising project. FOMO kicks in once these coins appear on first page of CMC, after that it's just a hold game you cant lose, if you noticed the coin earlier

when binance fucked up the listing

I really like the technology behind it (recommend reading the white paper). And Im backing it up, hopefully that it moons.

Where do you get your news on promising projects?

Sometimes I check the coins my algo tells me to buy.
Unironically, biz
Cryptobriefing
Cindicator
Bitcoin bravado

Here is the link for anyone interested in it. request.network/assets/pdf/request_whitepaper.pdf
Just started to read it. Thx

Thanks.
Your algo?

I'm scared about being at work when colossus is released, missing the ATH and selling at the new floor.

What's colossus?

Probably the reason 50% of the current req holders actually bought it. It's a release of their "product". It's a milestone of their work being released within the next week or two. It should do good for the price. Just look at their website if you have questions.

also this

Seems to be a promising project. I bought 20k at .08 and plan on holding for a while ignoring the FUD and shills. Seems to be one of the safer high-risk/reward shitcoins IMO.

>50% of the current req holders actually bought it
>It should do good for the price
That is exactly why REQ will take a huge dump, after the release the testnet. The pump started after the bi weekly update, just to sell the release.

>of their "product"
It is just a testnet, far off from the actual product

We will see how this turns out, but i will sell half of my stack after the release. Too scarry to hold.

Call me a retard but only two coins I belive in now are REQ and LINK.
So far I have profited 230% from REQ and glorious -40% from LINK. I truly belive that REQ may be the future and my measly 10k bags have never been lighter.

Agree on that, this is the first time I actually believe in a altcoin. Project looks extremly promising, solide community, realllly good team and a well wonderful future.

pic related

nice spaghetti