Strike!

Euro-time edition

So, I missed bumping the last thread () by like 10 minutes. Giving it another go, see if I can get some interest going.

For those too lazy to click the link, this thread is about an obscure indie RPG that I really like to shill. It's got a pretty good tactical combat system and is very simple.

It definitely has the most damaging basic attacks, as long as you can get advantage. A striker | rogue assassin will oneshot normal enemies on a crit pretty reliably, at least at the early levels.

However, classes who have damaging effects can keep up relatively easily and deal damage more consistently (even with advantage, you only have a 1/3 chance for a crit, so it's an average damage increase of 4/3, if you have advantage on everything. Compare with Duelist, who gets a precision boost and can also spend focus for extra damage).

Haven't made calculations with the poisoner, admittedly.

Fuck off.

A promising start!

Make me :^)

Post psion.

I don't have it here, and couldn't find a download (my google-fu is weak).

I'll post it when I get the chance, however it'll be most likely about 12 hours from now the soonest.

Is there some kind of free action limit errata?

Not that I know of. Why should there be?

There's a "within reasonable limits" clause I think, but I may be mixing it up with 4e.

Squire's E7 None Are Stronger's Clarification line refers to some nonsense about being limited to one free action per turn.

Yeah, I checked, that's stupid. A lot of the playtest is kinda rough.

Thinking about it, pic related would be pretty cool in Strike!

Now to find a group...

Basically anything grid based works.

ded

Bumping. Looking for the psion.

I got a shitty version from who knows where. Haven't even read it before.

It's actually quite interesting.

i always wanted to read this game but first pages kill me bored maybe i'll skip all that and get to 100+ page like advised

Thanks.

Isn't there no limit to the number of interrupts/reactions per round in Strike? How is this balanced?

Never mind. I misread Psych Up to mean you can use a given Focus power this round.

Yeah, you only get one.

I just don't know what the author was thinking when he decided to leave the main draw in the middle.

Worse, the so called "free demo" is also missing the combat.

Best two headed ogre ever!

Go big, or go home I say!

bump.