Hello old friend

Hello old friend.

UP we go :)

shitcoingo?

is it finally doing something?

$10.50 is just the beginning friend. Remember less than 3 months ago we were shocked it even breached $10. This is no joke, a $30-$50 coin by EOY 2018.

Don’t get your hopes up OP it’s been cockteasing us by pumping to around $10 for the past month. It soon will drop to around $7.75 again until actual news is released.

It is our time

This is just the momentum building

PromiseGO

Heh, pretty clever actually

we can trick normies with the skateboard. they don't know about the giant scam jun is pulling yet

Ho-ly sheeet. It's real!

this is the amazon of crypto better believe

yea sure.. amazon of crypto coming from Thailand... not in my world :-D

This. Just 3rd world shitcoin. Just used to ourchase ladyboys. Only thing more disappointing is kyber, the asian 0x project

I should have left my omg money in eth

Singapore

omg is mooning!!

no wait look at the 1W its dropping in satoshi value and usd value for like 5 months now

:^((((((((((((

Omise is situated in Bangkok?

Hey I don't want to say that we can't all make money with OmiseGo. But let's keep it real. We take the money from the normies with it and make sure we don't get fucked by the powers that be in the end.

Did you low IQ inbred americucks not see that Vitalik Buterum tweeted in favor of OMG? This lovely coin is going to 70 dollars in 3 months.

It's actually in many countries including Japan as well.

I'd imagine it's a lot cheaper to be mainly situated in Thailand. Regardless, CEO is a Jap, not a ladyboy

Take note newcoiners. These are the poorfags of Veeky Forums. Hopping on to every bandwagon coin for a quick pump and not seeing the longterm trajectory of coins that deserve hold status

It was about time. I just love this coin!

>not seeing the longterm trajectory

Be sure to point and laugh at this fucking dumbass who has been holding a certified shitcoin with no working product since inception and is down like 80% in sats AND usd on his investment, and trying to be smug about it too.

>1 billion dollar market cap for a fucking skateboard

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

If you want to ever be truly early to an investment, you gotta be able to put up with people like you for a few months.

>fucking plebbit spacing
Everything is down in sats you moron. Stay poor though, guessing you invested in REQ/LINK and are waiting for those pumps as well

holy shit bro why does this trigger you so much? are you ok?

This reminds me so much of Ethereum back in 2016. I remember most of Veeky Forums didn't talk about crypto back then, only rarely someone would mention it and every time people talked about Ethereum a bunch of low IQ mongoloids would say that the coin was dead and shit. Well, this is exactly what imbeciles say about OMG. OMG is a long-term hold. I can guarantee that it'll moon in the next year.

Its so fucking funny how assrekt you guys are just at the notion of me, not suggesting, but simply pointing out that your shitty overpriced coin has done nothing but drop like bricks for the last half-year. Absolutely no refutals, no arguments, just pure butthurt. You aren't even going to have your own blockchain for the next 6 months. This is a turd sandwich.

The only one getting assrekt is you faggot. Real companies don't just pump out a shitcoin in 3 months when they plan on actually using it with their customers who depend on them making a viable product. Sergey is probably enjoying your ICO investment right now.

Screencapped, added to OMG doubters folder for when we're $50

Been holding since China fud ready to see this puppy go boom boom

ive literally made 100k in this shit. sorry you bought the top. only explanation i can muster about the reason why this coin cuts you so deep

Stop disrespecting Omisego and do not create the negative vibe in here. OMG has finally started mooning. Kindly shut the fuck up.

Convenient that you forgot to outline a timeframe. It will definitely be $50 by EOY 2018. Only downside is, every other coin will have grown 2x higher relatively.

I love your salty tears. Calling me a faggot and assuming I own a different shitcoin when I am literally striking an argument against shitcoins. Please post more!

>Calls OMG a shitcoin
>Admits it will 5x at the very least

o-ok....stay poor?

>OMG has finally started mooning
Yeah I bet everyone holding OMG is thanking the stars they didn't stay in btc so they could get in on this """""""moon mission"""""".

>muh sats

Literally everything went down in sats. Didn't you know Bitcoin went to $19k?

Talk to me tomorrow. The order book is full green. If you can't see the start of the moon mission you are clearly a retard. *wink*