Find a flaw

Find a flaw.

If you can.

There could be two of them

Has anyone ever used one of theses in their army? I have been thinking about it as it looks nice.

Its weapon is fucking terrible, and the sicaran ventor is better

Is there an room for the crew besides the driver?

So. If your imperial guard how do you field it then?

Flank/rear attacks

Go back home, and hope you are young enough to become a spacemarine

Yeah that big exposed fuel tank is hilarious. I'd give it the benefit of the doubt and say it's an extra though.

Poor man's Shadow Sword

You've pretty describe every tank, hell that would work normally for troops as well.

Same answer as always, you fuck

I reckon it's one of the better looking heavy weapon variants. The others don't really do it for me, the size of the inferno gun (?) and dinky fuel tank on that other one looks pretty shit, and I'm not sure about the open topped plasma. I think the older style tube shaped plasma would suit it more.

I had an Astra Militarum one. I found two Vanquishers with ace's cost a few points more but were better.

It will kill anything it shoots bar a titan but 300 points in one tank is a bit risky.

No skulls

>Find a flaw.
>If you can.

Are you trying to be a tank or an assault gun?

In the Grim Darkness of the Far Future, there are only People Who Dont Paint Their Vehicles Frequently Resulting in Needless Corrosion and Reduced Mechanical Reliability.

It actually looks more like it's been driving through or over rusted shit, by the way it's on the tracks.

it's not a universal carrier

Fixed gun with an extremely restricted traverse, not only will you have to turn the entire vehicle to shoot at things off to either side, but you'll have to turn the vehicle often to keep the gun pointed at any moving target. Also riveted armor doesn't do pretty things to the people inside it when it gets shot.

It costs too much and its resin

No sponsoons, not enough skulls.

this bread again.

"Yes"

/thread

>italian_land_raider.jpg

What is the point of this vehicle existing?

The track design on that thing is horrible, especially with the long and low gun on it.

Poor maintenance, judging by all the rust.
I thought Kriegers were supposed to look after their equipment.

I meant Solar Auxilia, nobody actually calls the Guard the AM I just got mixed up with all the faux Latin.

too much armor for italian tonkette, this is how a proper italian tank looks like

Same reason it existed for real in WW2.

Its a cheap, versatile vehicle that can transport stuff closer to the front than a soft skin truck but can also be a light assault vehicle, artillery tow, mortar vehicle or whatever.

I like the cheeto dust on the wheels

That's not really a pun, Carlos.

Oh god, you have to walk in this position to move?

It looks like it can only transport 4 guardsmen in a combat situation and get utterly obliterated by absolutely anything on the battlefield, would it not have been better to just make a Chimera?

bren carrier sections consisted of 12 infantry carried on 3 carriers plus a dude on a motorcycle and fuctioned as scouts

doesn't really fit the kriegers but I can see it in a steel legion or cadian outfit

Not every model FW makes rules/models for is a full on frontline combat vehicle. All they have to do is resist small arms fire and artillery shrapnel to do the jobs they did IRL.

It's supposed to tow gear.
Would you rather have ten of those for your heavy mortal platoon, or one chimera for the same price, with 9 mortars having no means of transportation ?
Same reason we got training planes and liaison cars. By saving money on it you can buy other gear elsewhere.

Still good for trench warfare, it can tow supplies to the front without bogging down or being highly vulnerable to artillery like a regular truck.

It tows artillery too which is pretty important for what Kriegers do.

>gun is not on a turret
>you have to rotate the ENTIRE FUCKING TANK to fire at another target
>can it even aim up or down?

It's shit.

I'm amazed that a chimera would cost 10 of those, I expected it would cost about 3.

A chimera is fully amphibious, NBC protected, is armored beyond "gretchin-proof", has decent weapons instead of one or two machine guns, optics, a turret, a comm system, and a better engine.
Of course exact figures are impossible to draw, the two vehicles being imaginary and all, but it costing ten times as much as a Centaur isn't much of a stretch.