Signs that the DM is growing bored of the campaign

>signs that the DM is growing bored of the campaign

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K783SDTBKmg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He stops trying to argue you out of all the stupid shit that your party does on a regular basis, and just lets you proceed to your inevitable consequences.

Random encounters are becoming a major part of the session

what the fuck is this?

Berlinetta did nothing wrong
She was a good girl who just wanted to make her grandpappy proud and get her fighting career on track

How could you even get that far in the series? It's even more boring than the last vivid show.

What the fuck happened to Nanoha shows? I haven't watched any since StrikerS because I can't physically bring myself to get through it, but when did it become like this?

>Implying random encounters are bad
Well made modules and settings have some really good ones. I am going through the Better Than Any Man LotFP module right now, and each random encounter oozes with flavor and is entertaining in its own right.

>begins rolling tables for everything
>starts complaining about "the system" that's worked perfectly well up until now
>starts pushing their homebrew with increasing fanaticism

>First time I played with this GM we went up to 10th level
>Second time up to 7th level
>Third time up to 5th level
>The one before this one up to 3rd level
>This game died before reaching 2nd level
Funny thing? he isn't a perma GM, we actually rotate but he seems to end his games sooner and sooner and I'm 100% sure it's because him even though he blames us

>I haven't watched any since StrikerS because I can't physically bring myself to get through it

You and the ones like you are the problem. Nerds got mad that the show wasn't cute lolis blowing up cute things anymore, so they remade DBZ wannabe where goku wants to fuck krillin

She'll go far if she keeps it up.

Nigger pls
I want to like StrikerS, I really do. But like half of the new cast for it is dull as fuck and I don't find NanoFate enjoyable enough to carry that shit on its own.

Subaru is the only new character from StrikerS that I can safely say I like, and that's because you just need to appreciate someone that specializes in punching things.

The show did a great deal in expanding the setting and it was nice to see some new characters, true they added too many and the enemy mooks being robots were boring as hell but the show wasn't that terrible and didn't deserve the backlash it got. Now look at what the bitching got us: years of no animation to finally get quasi-lesbian lolis fighting. It could still have been interesting if they had actually bothered to get a main plot going while the fighting happened, but instead we got filler episodes full of fanservice and half the matchups cut.

I'll have to take your word for the stuff that's come after StrikerS, since like I said I haven't touched anything beyond it.

I do mean to give it another shot however, I think I'll try pacing myself to a few episodes each time instead of trying to marathon it again since I seem to always burn out around the halfway mark when I do that.

No idea if I'll go on to Vivid after I finish StrikerS though since fucking everyone I know that likes the rest of Nanoha says it's pretty shit.

>it's pretty shit.
I wish it were pretty at least.
But it's just shit.

>Stop watching a show because it bloats the cast with bland characters and sidelines the interesting ones
>"You were only in it for the lolis"

And this is exactly what happens when you put an anime pic in the op.

People did actually complain about the original cast having grown up, and when the next show after years goes back to lolis and adds previously unseen levels of fanservice it's not really that hard of a stretch

It can't have anything to do with the source material, right?

>signs that the DM is losing interest in the campaign module

Recently had a shitty campaign end after the third session. DM was the group's resident That Guy and despite being a long time player, he was a first time DM and a shitty one at that. I was new to the big club we were in so I didn't protest, as most of the people in the club were cool. He couldn't even run Lost Mines of Phandelver properly. By the second session he'd thrown a random wish into the loot in Cragmaw Castle, and accepted that we auto become level 20 as the wish (I'd left before we found the wish, thought we were ending for the night). Instead of the sadistic "now you're fighting 20 dracoliches" continuation of the campaign I expected, he limbo'd under the bar of my expectations and teleported us into a random forest with no possible path onwards. He then let in another PC, who he just gave level 20, a bunch of legendary shit, and straight up 30 strength. Instead of a continuing story, he just giggled with the other PC as they just gave us random shit from the DMG. One of the three players from the start died to the Rod of Orcus and just rage quit because he'd put a bunch of effort into making the level 20 character only to have him die before he could do anything. I wanted to find a way to hop ship without seeming like I was rage quitting, and I was given that out when after the item shenanigans, he asked us if we wanted to play cards and pulled out a Deck of Many Things. I drew nine cards, eventually pulled the Donjon, and after the final member died trying to get the right cards to save me, the campaign ended. I don't know if that was him being tired of the campaign, as he seemed apologetic and every other member was pissed it ended so fast, but it was the worst campaign I'd ever been in, so I was happy to see it go.

Who says the source material itself can't pander in the same way?

>that entire webm
youtube.com/watch?v=K783SDTBKmg