Alt-coin traders have lost

Normies are buying the big 3 off coinbase and getting rich.
They've never seen an exchange in their lives.
They don't know what an alt-coin is. All they need is on normiebase because the only coins that moon are BTC, LTC and ETH.

They're literally richer than you.
Altcoins and day trades were a goddamn mistake.

We're not getting rich guys.
Normies are.
We didn't make it. We'll be left behind because literally every normie will make it because they bought BTC and we didn't.

So buy the big 10 before they get to it

>He is not accumulating for the incoming moon

Are you for real?
The normies Will never buy our shitcoins. They'll keep buying BTC and LTC and get richer and richer and we'll be a beggers on the street.

so sell and buy bitcoin. you know it's going to 20,000 for the last week, why the hell are you fucking around instead of getting rich with the sure bet

>implying normies won't buy the "next eth" or the "next ltc" soon

They are learning, be patient. They caused btc to moon first, then the big alts now is the time for shitcoins.

Expect a bullrun like April soon, normies are here, dump on them

Because I'm too late. There's no point in buying BTC now. I just want to die in my sleep.

Litecoin and ethereum were shitcoins once. It's about finding the next big one.

oh come on it's not too late you just don't have any patience. anyway all the alts traded on exchanges are garbage if you've bothered to do any research. best alts still not on exchanges.

RaiBlocks (XRB) is going to be one of the big winners coming April

It's been "too late to buy BTC" for the past five fucking years. Maybe you should stop making excuses and start making money.

Nice

you are fucking retarded and you don't deserve the upcoming gains

this is all pissing me off. i do all this research and discuss the tech and hold promising alt coins like ark, req, link, and see no gains. meanwhile chad just waltzes in and knows nothing, and just throws his money into btc, ltc and eth and makes like 500% gains. lifes not fair guys.

This. Easily 10$

nice trips

but fuck btc go all in LINK

The trick will be to buy up the next Coinbase listing. I'm guessing VTC or NEO

>link ark req
All 3 of those coins are shit, even normies can tell

Kek, its ripple

Except for the one that isnt an erc20 token.

Normies can't tell and they're still getting rich

>hold promising alt coins
>ark, req, link

>i do all this research and discuss the tech and hold promising alt coins like ark, req, link, and see no gains.

Your biggest mistakes:

A) Believing you were doing the "right" thing and "working hard" leading to guaranteed profits. This is crypto, you are its little bitch. We all are.

B) Being a fucking moron god just kys stop fucking crying.

You really think bitcoin is gonna rival the GDP of the United States? Even if it does moon, it won't moon like others will.

Someone out there is going to see what coinbase is doing, get in bed with a decent mid-tier news/journalist/blog/crypto site, shill out articles for their """new""" shiny coins, and set up a method of buying said coins just like coinbse.

The appeal will be 'look how cheap they are right now, they're just like bitcoin and litecoin in their early days :^)'

It'll probably be a pump and dump, but watch none the less.

2018 is literally my only hope to make it at this point

Just buy Normie-core coins like IOTA

>they will never buy WAVES

You sound like a retard.

youre not rich until you cash out or keep it in btcs.
dont forget, the game doesnt end it keeps playing until you quit

speak for yourself you delusional new fag. I've been around since January. I've made 340x my initial. I'm waiting for my final 2x this month to pull it all out. Stop talking about normies, I'm practically a normie because I only got in in January. You're definetly a normie you delusional fuck.

this
how did coinbase introduce litecoin? i dont remember. just follow the pattern

i just checked a bunch of alts that i didn't buy and they're all mooning you dipshit

YOU'RE an actual early adopter

A) buy the top of the normie pump and get doubled-JUSTed

B) patiently wait for the normies to pervade lower caps now they think they're big shit