Which Chaos god would you vote for President and Vice President and why in 2020?

Its 2020 and we have given up on mortals to lead, the 4 chaos gods come down and agree to election. It is purely democratic, and Tzeentch has no plan other than making points on why you should vote for him. Choose their vp, and then assign the 2 remaining Gods government positions.

Which chaos god do you vote for and why?

Tzeentch for president because he is into improvement and would improve country and world. Slaanesh as vp because it is fun but would be kept in check. Khorne for secretary of state. Nurgle would be ambassador to India.

Can I vote for the Emperor? Or Sigmar? Or can I just leave? I don't feel like living on a daemon world.

If they count as chaos gods, which is debatable, then yes. Are they of the immaturitum representing order of chaos?

No. It's like the current US election. You must elect a chaos god.

I elect Nagash.

Was that English? Do you know the lore, OP?

I made that post, I am not the OP though. I am saying some says that Sigmar, Emperor, etc. are entities of chaos, but representing good side. So they should count.

Kek is the one true chaos god.

Khorn for loud angry prez, Tzeentch for scheming troublesome vic. You know this is the best combination.

Then I vote for Sigmar. He seems to have the best track record of any god-level character in Warhammer for not being a massive dickbag.

>Democratic
>not Daemoncratic
You had one job OP!

Lets say the Emperor was reincarnated as the Chaos God of Hope (Hope makes most sense to me as people pray to him for guidance, protection etc).
If he had Daemons would they be called Aengels?

If we put the memes aside, then:

Slaanesh as President, so there's a perfectionist and a good negotiator on the top.

Tzeentch as Vice President, so there's a good advisor and spy/bullshit detector with the President.

Khorne as head of the Supreme Court (sorry if I mess up the titles, I'm not an American), so there's absolutely, positively no doubt that the rules will be adhered to and enforced with extreme thoroughness.

Nurgle as the head of the CIA, so there's a relatively restrained guy in charge with little personal initiative, who has a long-term perspective on his job. However, when the orders start coming in he's thorough and can be ham-fisted or subtle on demand.

If you stick to the memes then it makes no difference who you elect, it's going to be kinky time with the Warp for the rest of time.

I vote Tzeentch for president, change your can believe in, and Slaanesh for vice president, because.

>Voting for Chaos instead of our glorious emperor

Which country?

>Slaanesh
>Vice President

...Tzeench is a massive dick. He may be smart, but he'd fuck us over for the lulls.

Khorne wouldn't bother with diplomacy. It would be all force all the time. Our foreign policy would be a mess.

Nurgle would probably just not do much. Wouldn't try to fix things, just sit back and watch as it went to pot and comfort us as the nation fell apart.

Slaanesh....honestly I'm not sure, but drugs and prostitution would definitely be legalized. Asuming they were taxed then that would actually generate significant revenue....fuck.

Slanesh for president, khorne for vice. Nurgle is useless and I don't trust tzeentch. Hopefully slanesh and khorne will balance each other out/ get in each other's way enough they won't fuck us all.

That is my answer within the bounds of the question pissed by the Op. But the correct anseer is secede from the union.

>Nurgle's symbol literally used to be a dick
And people still think he's nice.

In our political system the president is largely a figurehead. I'd vote Tzeench, because Khorne scares me and Nurgle and Slaneesh disgust me.

All terrible

Trump 2020

Real ones aka america

>carlos
>In america in 2020

>figurehead

Right.

Slaanesh for pres anc khorne for first lady

Your rules are nothing to me.

The God Emperor for pres, Khan for vice.

The Great Devourer

We don't deserve to live.

Slaanesh. Everything focused on the entertainment sectors, perversion is encouraged, the arts will be legendary, minimal censorship and blockage of things that may "offend", and every killjoy(moral guardians, sjws and the like) will be murdered

Agreed

I don't vote, since I don't live in a swing state anyway.

Kharn the Betrayer because he's a pretty cool guy.

They are 5th party candidates with no chances of winning

Tzeentch is hope

Malal, the god of renegades... because his stance on the individual self-motivation implies he might be a libertarian.

The four chaos lords? They're all so bland!
Why not choose a real demon, like Etrigan?

Supreme Court is headed by the Chief Justice, and the Court has absolutely no ability to enforce the law. That is the responsibility of the Executive branch, which is the presidency. The court interprets what Congress writes, and the President enforces their interpretation.
In theory.

Slaanesh for POTUS, Tzeentch for VP

Slaanesh makes everything into a giant fun orgy, Tzeentch gets other shit done.