BTC MOONING (as always)

well boys, looks like another day of massive gains for BTC hodlers, post gains here once we hit 20k!! post nocoiner salt screenshots! this is a celebration!! 50k next monday baby!

>b-b-but iota is meeting with microsoft r-right
shitcoiners on suicide watch

So glad i put all my money into BTC and didnt buy a single shitcoin. LONG LIVE THE KING !

Nice, college student here getting pad 800+ next week or two cause part time job but had 250 in bitcoin and 100 in litecoin. Bitcoin is 500 now with the litecoin sitting at 320 nioceeeeeeeee

Oh and another 100 that's now 320 of litecoin that i got on bittrex too lol

im a nocoiner despite i bought at 800 and 2,5k, kill me please

There is literally a WAR going on for my #1 spot

Holy mackerel

how are you a noco-

you sold it?

nice gains m8, i'm at 0.1 bitcoin but I'm hoping to keep adding until I have a full one. At this rate of gain, my chances aren't looking good hahah. Everyone and their mother is trying to buy BTC now

As aleays, dont join the discord premium signals. No doubt Cryptoverter tried to cause people to dump btc for cheap becaude he knew it was mooning. Hurr Mt Gox 2.0

Financial aid refund?

I know when next semester rolls around I'm getting 1700 back, plus with work I know I'm tossing a chunk into BTC and maybe LTC and ETH.

bitcoin's back lads after a 3 day break

sold low, gambled away and im actually sitting on $5 on binance. but i learned the lesson, i will get off the fiatmarines ship soon user, soon!

>BTC

Got my BTC in blockchain wallet. How get into Blockfolio? plzhelp.

Just download the app, add your coin amount, exchange, etc, and presto!

This.
It has to be entered in manually. But makes for a great way a counting your profit/oss, as well as charting it.

Cheers, I did download the app but blockchain wasn't on the exchange? I assume I have to transfer it to another exchange first.

Or just leave it where it is and use another exchange price to track it.

Yeah I was going to try day trading to get that 100 on binance to a bitcoin over the next few months but realised I'm not the best at it and converted it into Litecoin just before the moon. Got very lucky.

Nah, I get €265 monthly from a grant scheme here and I got a part-time job as a computer salesman last month and it's monthly pay too so they only gave me a weeks worth of wages (210) till 2 weeks from now where they'll give me the rest + this months. I'm getting 400 alone from working Black Friday week so expecting a nice fat stack I can put 25% in into crypto + the gains I made already. What you studying brooooo?

Just getting my AA so I can transfer out to a better school with a aero sci. program.

Saving money anywhere I can. Including crypto.
I already got a fat stack from Black Friday week plus my commission in appliance sales. Feels good.

Didn't think of that, thanks man

Godspeed user

truth bro

Nice my dude, was actually interested in aero sci before I was in college but decided chemistry was my main thing. Studying pharmacy atm two more years to go. Hoping to be sitting on some decent stacks before I leave, don't even mind if it's only a couple of grand for doing nothing lol

thank fuck I was almost feeling like I was missing out after eth and litecoin were going up

yea i almost made a 100 bucks pretty good gain but going back down now whats up

never have FOMO about crypto, always remember you're one of the first 50 million people to get invested in crypto. this is the new paradigm and we will be the ones setting it.

18k on finex here we go.

>Doesnt diversify
>Badass

bitfinex down again?

works for me

GET IN, NOCOINER SLUTS HAHAHAH

how come the price is so different in bitfinex and bittrex? usually they are very close but now there's like a $1000 difference

btc needs to moon
eth and ltc need to tank so normies feel my dread of bagholding