Filename thread

You know what this board needs? A filename thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oN4w8e432_o
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oradour-sur-Glane_massacre
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No board needs those.

Better than another retarded "stat me" topic.

"The Monster at the End of This Book" predates Elmo. He was added in later.

Grover is the monster.

Fucking munchkins...

Stat my filename, /tg!

this is actually horrifying

Fuck me, does this shit make me mad. How much of a degenerate can you be? To think that you have to be careful of people who want to actively give others a deadly, incurable disease.

Gays are a cancer upon this earth

This isn't limited to gays. There are hetero women and men that do the same shit.

Also contributing

Goddamn I miss horrible 80's animation. Go cheap or go home!

This was my favorite book as a child

What the fuck is this?

One of the best shoops of all time.

Law and Order: SVU.

The series that put "special" to the special victims.

I wonder, if instead of killing Kira... they had Rohan rewrite him into a nice guy?

>believing a Veeky Forums post about teh gays

Not gonna bother responding with an image. Just reflect on what you did.

rad digits brother

>implying gay people and straight people don't do this

Nigga none of those screencaps are from Veeky Forums. This isn't about gays, this is about murderers who give diseases via sex for their own degenerate pleasure.

>Chaotic Evil

Veeky Forums. the internet, anywhere you don't see a first hand source. It's probably not true.

I don't really understand what's going on here.

Look at the ears

Observe where the earphones go.

Then watch closely at her ears.

FOUR EARS
FOUR EARS

WHAT IS HAPPENING

An outbreak of nerds caused by a sudden spike in repeating digits is currently happening. Stay at home, the authorities are containing the crisis.

Ha... heh... sob...

Too late. The crisis has gone international now.

>Dragonsbreath
>Not custom Napalm Rounds then used for Squirrel Hunting
Not the full /k/ experience

What's this from? I'm down to watch some fantasy anime where one of the characters is rad enough to watch someone get pounded mercilessly by a marshmello giraffe.

>bug chasers
>not existing

Ain't you a sweet summer child.

The problem is, when you see the first hand source, it's already too late.

Senyu.

phrasing

Thank you!

I always hear that word in Archer's voice now.

I had to google image search to get it. Holy hell.

Literal quantum ogres... how terrifying. There is no escape.

>more them flaming shotgun shells

>munchkin shows you the flaws he picked

>scaling a sheer surface without climbing equipment
>max dex
A level 1 thief in B/X could do that shit

Goddamn

Faggot are vile.

Lying faggot.

Oh you naive child.

Enjoy this delightful documentary on the subject: youtube.com/watch?v=oN4w8e432_o

>you_came_to_the_wrong_storeroom_commoners.mp4

>filename

Two thumbs up.

Guess that the bug chaser pic was too triggering for the hot pockets.

Dear God, it would even be crunchy like an apple, so you wouldn't know till you had a big hot chunk of RAW ONION in your mouth.

Thanks for reminding me that He's still dead.

Pete?

Nothing we can do about that, but make sure his name's still on our lips, so that part of him can still carry on.

Raw onions are delicious.

HandBanana No!

Not when you're expecting an apple.

Are those chinks? Only chinks can be racist enough to stab a baby and take pictures of it like that because the baby isn't slanted-eyed enough.

Japanese stabbing chinese babies during that whole "Rape of Nanjing" fiasco
So you're literally as backwards as you can be.

They're Japanese, you fucking moron.

Japanese, Chinese, they're both full of horrible crimes done "for honor".

im happy to think i helped this meme

This is as completely opposed to whites.

Or any other race, for that matter.

All they did was nothing wrong

>tu quoque
user plz.

It's the bottom of the tail that gives it away

>implying
naa the ruskies, the japs and the chinkys are way worse, and still are to this day

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oradour-sur-Glane_massacre

So tell me, what did the French, non-Jewish, women and children of Oradour-sur-Glane do to deserve death, then? That was justified? They did nothing wrong there?

Gonna take a moment now, because this is a pet peeve of mine.

1/2

In 1839 the Japanese were a barely-more-than-Medieval feudal oligarchy. Within less than a century they had transformed themselves into one of the most powerful nations on the planet. There was, at the outbreak of World War II, living memory of Japan having not a single factory, electric light, steam-powered ship, railway, or any other piece of then-modern technology.

You cannot advance that far, that fast, and expect the culture, ethics, and morality of a place to keep pace.

The Japanese acted like a Feudal army on the march becuase that is what they basically were. They were still in a Feudal/Medieval mindset when World War II broke out even if their technology did not match up to it.

The Germans do not have that excuse.

The Germans were, for centuries, the center of European thought and learning, and thereby world thought and learning. German was considered the language of philosophy. Germany had been at the epicenter of science. Germany had advanced from Medieval to Reformation to Enlightenment to everything else. The Germans were a forward-thinking, not backwards-thinking, people. Finally, and most importantly, the Germans had no damn excuse. The reparations demanded by the Versailles Treaty had been excused in 1932, a full year before Hitler took power - this is leaving aside that Germany hardly made any payments before then to begin with.

And yet for about fifteen years Germany regressed into the equivalent of a feudal monarchy, with positively backwards and barbaric means of thought and way of treating other people.

Last one for now, since I've already flooded you with my subpar jokes enough.

2/2

That is why the Germans are to this day regarded as worse than the Japanese. Because nothing more was EXPECTED of the Japanese. They were a Medieval people given then-modern technology; of course they went insane with it across the Pacific and China. Had you given machine guns and steam engines and airplanes to the House of Valois or some other Medieval polity, they would have acted in exactly the same way.

But the Germans had no excuse. They had advanced at pace with the rest of Europe, advanced scientifically and philosophically and culturally and ethically, and yet threw all that aside simply because some angry, scrawny little man shouted "Achtung! Götterdämmerung!"

And that's why they will *never* be truly forgiven.

>nazi officers
>wearing Russian caps
>no insignias on their lapels
>using a Russian pistol

So very, very strange.

Germany of then sounds like America today

>regressed into the equivalent of a feudal monarchy, with positively backwards and barbaric means of thought and way of treating other people
America tomorrow if Trump gets elected.

At what point did /pol/ feel the right to shitpost outside of their containment board

I feel like it's been for at least a year or more