MtG Pauper General, Paper Pauper Edition:

So my LGS is holding a paper pauper tourney next sunday. What should I bring Veeky Forums? I'm not familiar with the format but I've heard it described as Delver the Delvering the format with Delver and his friends Delver and Delver.

So should I just bring delver?

I can build almost any pauper deck from the cards in my collection, as far as I can tell, xcept for bogles.

So Veeky Forums, what should I bring? The tourney will follow the Pauper online rules and banlist.

Other urls found in this thread:

mtggoldfish.com/archetype/pauper-grixis-metalcraft#online
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's gimmicks: the format.
That said, I play mono black control and fucking love it

>That said, I play mono black control and fucking love it
I don't think that'll work for me. I have no Obliette (or however you write that) and only 2 Cuombaij Witches.

Drake

I like angler delver right now more than mono blue delver. Drake is the deck to beat atm.

its drake the format but play jeskai or grixis kuldotha or affinity,its the most fun

Grixis metalcraft is a really fun deck until someone boards in gorilla shaman. mtggoldfish.com/archetype/pauper-grixis-metalcraft#online

>play jeskai or grixis kuldotha or affinity
Affinity looks kind of fun. Reminds me of pre Darksteel affinity. When affinity was only slightly broken instead of stupid broken.

Oubliette isn't that crucial though

Drake ban when REEEE

E L V E S
L
V
E
S

Elves in all formats forever!

UB tortured existence reporting in,

Oh man, a format that almost no one plays and every thread dies after like, 50 posts!

I really wish more people played in paper. Like I've got Burn, Infect, RW Heroic sleeved up and ready to go, but no one to play with.

I also love toying with Delver variants (because who doesn't love Delver, right?) Right now I'm favoring BUG Delver, but I wish i could play Abrupt Decay. I also like RUG, but the creature base always ends up too weird to work well.

Pauper cubes are pretty popular on MTGO no?

Yeah, it's relatively popular on MTGO, however, I don't have regular internet access to be able to play.

And honestly, that's where pauper should stay. I mean, probably. I just want to play Magic, honestly, and while I have a soft spot for Pauper, I play pretty much every other format, too.

That sounds interesting, have a list?

Oubliette is shit and only used for dank memes.

>but I wish i could play Abrupt Decay
And i wish I could play baghdad and a full dredge deck since it's as cancerous as AD.

this is the one i'm currently running. It's good fun.

It's kind of a stock list but it's so fun
3 Cuombajj Witches
4 Dauthi Slayer
4 Phyrexian Rager
4 Gray Merchant of Asphodel
3 Gurmag Angler

Spells 20
4 Sign in Blood
4 Disfigure
4 Victim of Night
4 Duress
4 Corrupt

Lands 22
22 Swamps

Sideboard
3 Ravenous Rats
4 Geth's Verdict
4 Contaminated Ground
4 Funeral Charm

You get to play one of the only wraths in the format so theres that. If you get good you usually have game against delver

>I really wish more people played in paper.
inb4 banlist confusion