40keks

I'm having a bad week, can we post some funny 40k? In return I offer some OC.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IEGo41443iI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What makes it the most funny is how fucking good the photoshop is. Bernie as Sanguinius and Hillary as Horus looks incredible.

i agree. it's quality work.

one of my rarest peps

Necrons in a nutshell.

not 40k but i like this one

>not 40k
Then why post it, retard?

This never gets old.

Fuck user I just laughed out loud in the middle of class user. Just that last panel

ayy

Of course it's good. You think he's spending his campaign money on trad media?

He's paying for the memery, user. Wait a couple of weeks, it'll drop off in quality and become endless reposts until the mockery of them becomes too much and his army of useful idiots move on to some other fixation.

Holy crap, I was just complimenting the art quality. Fuck off with the politics in the feelgood thread.

>YOU HERETIC
>NO, YOU'RE THE HERETIC

youtube.com/watch?v=IEGo41443iI

I hope > is about the TRUE PANTHEON

Chaos pls

Very close, Friend.

pls dubs

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Love it, but whats the original artwork from? anyone got a larger pic?

Catachan 4play :
Lictor in the front ripper in the rear

>*BLEH*
>Oh fuck, they got Kyle
Never gets old

Kek

In the Grim Darkness of the far future there is only REEEEEEEEEEEE

This one is from /co/

oh wow, great picture

Take the Knot!

waht is this idont even

Nemesor Zahndrekh and Vargard Obyron. Basically, he's the Necron version of Creed.

>Suzy on a spear
>not as a Sob

Dammit.

Speaking of Calvins

Kek

is that really the punchline? Because why not?
-7/10

>FUCKING HERETIIICS!

MEME MAGICKS AGAIN??????

i think its a concept art from eternal crusade

My OC

The ''praise Tzeentch'' part always gets me.

--A space marine equipped with a narthecium and reductor (as he is the acting chief apothecary), rozarius and crozius Arcanum (as he is acting master of sanctity), psychic hood and force-axe (as he is acting chief librarian), full servo-harness (as he is acting Master of the Forge), chapter banner (as he is acting standard bearer), iron halo (as he is acting captain of I Company, II Company, III Company, IV Company, V Company, VI Company, VII Company, VIII Company, IX Company, and X Company), an ancient relic blade (as acting chapter master), and the chapter’s revered heirloom storm shield (as acting chapter champion). The marine’s chapter committed some grave transgression while he was undergoing the final stages of gene-seed implantation which resulted in the chapter being sent on a penitent crusade the very day he was inducted into the X Company as a scout. The crusade has gone so poorly that, aside from the chapter’s dreadnoughts who he isn’t sure how to wake, he’s the only remaining marine. An irrepressible optimist he feels the chapter should stick to the chapter’s standard routines and procedures as though nothing is wrong.

Gets me erry time

You just flipped that around from obnoxious Mary Sue to guy hilariously out of his league.

So, he uses the rules of those 30k Knight Errants? With a jump pack and a sniper rifle?

about the only equipment he doesn't have is terminator armor because thats not a rank but an award.

God I wish I had the skills to model him. How do you even put a jetpack on a marine with a full servo-harness?

>But I dont recall any of the Primarchs engaging in cuckoldry

better version

>trumpfag version
FTFY