We're currently working on Expansion 3

Pumpkins Edition

Here's the current worklog:
| Expac 3 |
-Princesses
-Header
-Intro
-Loose Details

Discussion of the Towergirls CYOA, RPG, Setting, or Video Games welcome here!

Everyone welcome.

FAQ:
Q - What is Towergirls?
A Veeky Forums creation. Read more here.
1d4chan.org/wiki/Tower_Girls

Q - How do I play?
A - It's a CYOA, there are no established mechanics for the rescue. All the pages to the game are in the imgur album linked in resources.

Q - Why aren't/are we we working on; Fan Gen III/Knights/combat mechanics/etc.
A - We recognize that spreading out our efforts is part of what originally killed the project after Gats left. Accordingly, we're focusing on just one thing at a time and finishing them out.

Q - Hey, can we make a princess about X fetish?
A - It generally comes down to what people like. Propose the idea and see if others want it.

Q - Is there a map/unified setting?
A - Nope. Though proposals have been made, nothing concrete has been created.

Q - Can I post fanart/fanfiction here?
A - Go right on ahead. Just make sure it's within the global rules.

Resources:
Imgur Album - imgur.com/a/maXHJ
Tower Girls infinity Chan Board - https:// infinity ch.net/twgrl
Booru - tower-girls.booru.org/
Brushes, Fonts, and Templates - pastebin.com/0uCbMGx6

Games:
Subtitle Pending - towergirls.boards.net/
Kingdom Conquest - towerkc.blogspot.ca/

Quests: Gats and Eversor respectively
towergirlsquest.tumblr.com/
towergirlschivalryedition.tumblr.com/

Contact Project Lead: [email protected]

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

picarto.tv/Eversor
youtube.com/watch?v=L1BACqr0pCg
guayodraws.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So happy we got a Halloween princess out!

>A tabletop adaptation
Except people don't have any way of knowing this unless they've already been in the threads more than a couple of times.

Discussion is nonexistent when not prompted by Jackalfag, progress is incredibly slow, and there's not a single mention of it in the thread OP.

The main issue is that Jackal isn't the only one approaching the tabletop version of it. I've actually run a few Tabletop games based around towergirls and they were pretty fun, but trying to take the home brew and setting into a fully written and concrete format isn't exactly on everyone's top priority

And yes, it is very much a create-a-waifu style deal, but that doesn't mean it isn't growing into other things

How are those Gen ExIII charts coming along?

Photo's been silent on them, so I assume life has been keeping him busy.

He's got back into work, so he's going to be a bit slower than he was. He also spent a lot of time and energy on getting the Original Trilogy rereleased and in a better format so he just need to recharge. That's his general status.

Gen Ex3 is about a third of the way done. A major thing is he needs art for the companions on the second page. So if anyone is willing to make an attempt at drawing some of it...

Would be willing to give it a shot now that I actually have some art software. Or just concept doodles as per my usual. Who needs art done?

Also:

Slime + Succubus fusion, just because.

Would be grateful for a knight.

I'm not too sure, I think a few people have lists of what we need, I know Goblin General (Who, IIRC kinda got a Immortal Joe vibe intended) is one of them.

>Goopy tail
Immaculate.
Also, as for who needs art, Although I have no idea what will replace Sugarloaf in Gen 4 if this is the go-to and I've never seen Badger Beast's suggestions.
There's also the Flesh Beast suggestion from a while back. I'm probably forgetting some other suggestions tho.
ddesuarchive.org/tg/thread/49739072/#49762813

Hey-o! Eversor is streaming if'n your interested in watching him do some art!
picarto.tv/Eversor

Companion List:
Generals [4/4]
-Yeti
-Elf
-LARP
-Goblin

Beasts [4/4] (Names wrong. Phone rez low)
-Deer thing
-Purple thing
-Sugarloaf Beast
-Badger Beast

Masters [3/4]
-Sea Master
-Scribe Master
-Usurper Master

Courtiers [3/8]
-Journalist Courtier
-Kabuki Courtier
-Alchemist Courtier

the first few steps into the alt chart which will stand alongside the mass chart to provide all princesses and their variations unto you!

Why haven't I seen those DP2 and Amazon alts on their own charts?

Or at all, before now?

Got a card for Alchemist Courtier? Male or female (Or indistinguishable)? Or badger beast? Those sound fun.

And if journalist Courtier is the one I made up, already have an art for her, but it could use some polish.

Sexy Gruntilda witch alt?

Not choosing her would be a fault!

>Choosing a zoophile
>ever

Goat mom is probably going on Cameo chart

Loli nun?

Presenting the newest and bestest of princesses; Pixel Princess!

Photo user here and basically this. I spent 40-50 hours in 5 days doing all that editing. I love the project, but I don't want to touch Photoshop for a little while. Heh.

I adore the new version. Fixes literally every problem I had with your originally enhanced version. I agree that it should be relined to look a bit better from a technical standpoint, but it's otherwise fine.

We do, and it is. I'll explain that list more when I get home from work.

theres already a chart dedicated to undertale so I dont think that'd be the best choice

Toriel on the left is best
Dino Princess middle is best
CARNAGE
Fire left is best
Skipping Goblin because Goblin is best
Necromancer(?) right is best
DP2 with the black robe is 10/10
Current witch is best, not too keen on any of those
Wonder Woman Amazon is best

Incomplete and unrelated to us.

I noticed that you put the finalized design for dino on the 'alt' chart. You do realize that it was decided we were going with long-haired human-faced dino (the one in the middle here) because she was closest to the original princess?

goat mom is one of the original two cameo girls along with chen princess, i dont think it would be right to leave her out

Hell, I would love to see more details about these projects.

Commission I made for Brutus, based on:

youtube.com/watch?v=L1BACqr0pCg

Might improve on it later on.

can i commission from you too?

Sure, if you wanna contact me you can do so via Steam, Skype, Discord or Tumblr.

I'll give you my tumblr here and you can contact me for the info there.

I recommend seeing if any other artists might be taking commission (im not tight on cash) and some might be able to do it for less and at a better quality. Also good to help out the artists that actually need the dosh.

Here's my tumblr: guayodraws.tumblr.com/

Oh gods, that's adorable! Thanks to both you and Brutus for conspiring to make that happen.

I could have swore I saw a lower res version, mostly featuring sheet art of this.
This is fucking adorable tho.

Speaking of Comms, I think Eversor was still looking for them.

Hey towergirl fags explain this whole "towergirl" thing to me.

Thought there was more autism to it then that
Carry on bros

They're girls...mostly.
Who were kidnapped and stowed away in towers.
That's literally it.

Well, there is quite a bit of autism in here.
But for the name, that's it.
Have a lovely day/night, Friend.

Towergirls is a series of CYOA (Choose Your Own Adventure) images. The idea is that they present a certain scenario with various rules, guidelines, and (in this case) characters, to inspire you to make up an imaginary story about how it might play out.

In this particular case, the premise is that a dragon has kidnapped several princesses and locked them in towers, and you're a heroic knight who is sent to save them. You generally can't save all of them, so you choose your preferred princess or princesses from the list, and the princesses you choose will give you various bonuses which can help you either in your quest or in... other situations.

Rescue waifus, get magic fetish gear from them.

Isn't Sugarloaf Beast from Gen IV?
Does that mean all Gen IV companions are gonna be used here instead?

can the Squire Courtier's ability rescue factionless companions? eg save Wizard Master?
Or only a princess's companion, eg the Milk Maidens?

Actually, yes. You can save any Companion and Gen 3 Supplement specifies all the people/beasts on that page are Companions.

(Different user) Looking over my old build, I also have a question: pretty much all of the Gen III Princess's wealth/power bonuses relate to their companions, so can you still take the bonus if the Squire saves that companion instead?

which princesses are "telepathic" for the symbiot army bonus?

Presumably, that's the whole point.

That sounds OP as.
Getting 2 companions and a power bonus for 1 slot... no sane person would skip that choice.

Unless they also wanted the girl and the lust item.

Photo user here and bored waiting for a pickup after my car broke.

Not all of them. Just him. He was the only non courtier. So I moved him. Replacing him with maid so gen iv is all courtiers and we fill out beasts.

Flumph is one I recall off the top of my head.

>after my car broke
Funny, I got in a bad fender bender last week.
Like upwards of $10K in repairs bad.
Thankfully, the guy's insurance covers everything.

Geez, seems like everyone is having car trouble.

Funny part is that this is the replacement after my accident last month. We just changed the filter, replaced the oil, filled all the fluids, fixed the fuses. Then a single bolt broke and the alternator is loose.

You're telling me, mate!

There was also Hairdresser Master

Who was, in design, a courtier with the title of master. On my version she is already renamed.

bump

Who is the Most mediocre Princess?

Human Princess.

While I like her, her entire gimmick is literally just a human princess that wants a family. She's got nothing else going for her.

>footjob
>she only has feet
cute

This is Bomb King, and he want a daughter. Is there somebody interested in a Bomb Princess?

We already have a firework princess, so you'll have to work hard to make her distinct.

Don't Fireworks Princess fill that niche?

raider princess nothing about her stands out at all, not her design, not her personality, not her boons and not her fetishes

Isn't that the one with the dog and the Viking theme and the lighting powers/fetish?

Do we have an Otaku Knight?

>edge knight
kek

Is Gats kill?

Nah, he's around.

>DP II in that dress
whew

Just a heads up, me and a couple of friends might be streaming a Towergirls tabletop/rpg/card game that i made later tonight.

2 of which already know how to play and 1 of which are new (and is a femanon if it matters)

Neat. Drop a stream link whenever.

Where are the written stories for these girls?

I know some people have written some stuff and posted them on pastebin accounts, but I don't have any links.

Yes, drop a link please.

Brave has given us an entire new gen as well as many other great princesses

decided his gals deserved their own section

once again, it aint final, haven't even really aligned them properly or ripped all variations yet

>Kobold's Lust Gift
>Plus a hammer, any old hammer will do
>Yields fragments of a buttplug that cannot be removed
>Use Dwarf/any Princess with forging capabilities to make nipple rings with a sliver in each
>Holstaur's Wealth Bonus
>Physicker Master's body piercing Bonus
>Can pierce your harem's nipples and they can't remove them, only you can
>Milk overload shenanigans

Reminder that this is what Knight Princess looks like under her armor

Well, flatter... But still yeah.

I'd still grab her.

Streaming Towergirls in a few minutes

Link is Twitch /multipirategaming

/r/ing current build of G3 Expansion

With the black curls too? Goddess-tier.

Stream has finished, plan to continue the Towegirls game tomorrow around 6pm MDT.

I could not watch it all but I am interested in what kind of rules you decided.

Also, if you have a funny write up of how the story played out.

>Characters started with Fairy Knight, Martyr Knight, and Peasant Knight.
>Got Wyvern Princess, Mermaid Princess, and Cactus Princess respectively.
>Martyr Knight fought a Boss really early on, but his stats made the Boss look like a fucking stomping ground in return.
>After defeating the Boss (Which was a Necromancer) he got a crown that let him control all 17 Skeletons the Necromancer was able to summon throughout the fight.
>The necromancer was much stronger, but the Martyr knight was able to destroy his summon focus, so a lot less was summoned as a result.
>Peasant and Fairy Knight got Married to their Starter Princesses.
>Fairy Knight seduced an entire village to join their kingdom
>Fairy Knight seduced 480 more people from a 50,000 Population kingdom to join their kingdom to reach the max population limit.
>Martyr found a magic wind sword and a helmet that makes him uglier then he already is.
>Ended with Peasant Knight's Day 5 out of 7 to rescue another princess.

Sounds like an interesting system

I hope it is. It's played like a combo of DnD(Tiny bit) and a card game with Roleplay thrown in. I plan to write out a document on how to play it, which will take a while, but not as long as expected since a large majority of it is Freeform that is very easy to create. I will try to add as much as i can though, and possibly update it over time with more stuff and to balance a few things out.

Interesting.

Darn i missed it!

Unicorn + Paladin?

ye

Lets not forget the glory that is the other knights, not yet tabled.

tfw need newens