The Most Based Primarch Of All Time Will Soon Be Released

How can other cuck Primarchs even compete

>Sexy red skin

>Can turn Titan size = Bigger than other weeny Primarchs

>Smarter than the other Primarchs

>Physic powers so great it made his dad the God Emperor, a Chaos God and all of his brothers jealous and scared of him and made the Emperor tell the others to stop bullying him.

>Stops Space Yiffs from spreading their sick Wolf fetishes across the Imperium

Is it any wonder GW is releasing him first, what a guy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5pYbhOVDAkw
youtube.com/watch?v=UbQIgJagZZ4
youtube.com/watch?v=1rmo3fKeveo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Personally I think Perturabo likely had more in the analytical 'smarts' department, but that's not entirely founded.

damn, never noticed how ugly he was. Like, his apotheosis kinda actually made him prittier.

I always thought of it as, Magnus is the smartest of the bunch but it's all this esoteric weird stuff, whereas Perturabo is smart and his knowledge is all this useful and practical stuff.

Luckily for Magnus, knowing all about Gnosticism, Hermeticism, the Ars Goetia and Crowley is actually fucking useful when magic is real.

Daemonic fortress.

They can't. It's not even close. Daemon Primarch Magnus with warp storms around him is easily the most powerful Primarch even more so than Horus with all Chaos God gifts.

Nah. Magnus is next level. The end result of Prospero was supposed to be either Space Wolves dead, Thousand Sons dead, or both dead Horus was leaning on option three. Magnus, realizing this, tried going for Thousand Sons dead but in a way nobody expected; dude was loyal enough to the Imperium to see his WHOLE legion die for it. He was going to out-Rogal-Dorn Rogal Dorn. But with this tactic, and later his small show of what he's actually capable of he actually got Tzeentch's favor. Thus becoming the ultimate win win situation for Magnus where his people survive, the Imperium ppl survive, and Magnus gets to tinker with knowledge/Magic the rest of his life.

All other Primarchs except Magnus and Lorgar got completely outplayed at some point or another. Lorgar willingly turned so he's kind of actually the evilest Primarch. Magnus managed to outsmart Chaos itself for a short while.

Magnus could probably heal the Emperor and probably would just to fuck Tzeentch over

Magnus a best

And on top of all that he's got psychic powers, too.

Listen man, I love Magnus as much as the next guy, but the whole plan for Chaos made it so that Magnus and his Legion was either going to die or pact with Tzeentch. And also put the Space Wolves on the other side of the galaxy.

Arihman here, Magnus was a fool.

Who the hell are you?!

Who are YOU?

So how do you guys feel about the burning of Prospero fluff? Enjoying vindication that the old fluff was always right?

Magnus is pretty much Dr. Manhattan-tier in the books. Could solo all the other primarchs

>based primarch
>Magnus
>not Leman Russ
>glorius white skin
>can kill titan sized primarchs
>wiser than magnus
>made mockery of the most powerful psyker primarch and basically being inmune to his foul arts
>broke bitch ass psyker legion in a day easily to purge the imperium from their deviant ways
you choose the wrong primarch

>based primarch
>Magnus
>not Leman Russ
Well you got the first three right. Thanks for trying.

>The Most Based Primarch Of All Time Will Soon Be Released
he was released last week user!!!

He really needs to have less blonde hair then that.

But also nice sword? Does Abbadon know your using it?

>muh Fagnus is invincible hurr durr
>get it´s shit wrecked by a better primarch
>hurr yiffs ruin everything, Fagnus dindu nuting wrung durr
such butt hurt, sure is nice to have a competent primarch instead a powerless incompetent.

Sure is nice having a primarch who's alive.

>Does Abbadon know your using it?
abbadon forced dryach´nyen to shape shift to that form because he secretly wishes he was a space wolf.

>posting head canon as fact
you do know he have communicated with his sons before right?

>competent prim arch
>Leman 'Glass Jaw' Russ
Thanks for the laugh user. I'm sure one of these days you get one of these Primarch kills. Finally live up to that Executioner moniker.

Seriously how does it feel to be outclassed by fucking dorn?

In terms of actually getting shit done though, there's only one primarch who can take the crown.

>slaughtered the population of an entire planet in one night with nothing but axes and rage
>was literally lobotomized and managed to verbally roast both Russ and Guilliman
>saw the Emperor for what he truly was - a tyrant coward with no honor
>had nails in his brain and still managed to be an effective warrior
>the mere mention of his or his legion's name was enough to get errant worlds to fall in line
>after the Heresy he led a bigger campaign than any Black Crusade and destroyed 100 worlds, entire chapters and crippled the Grey Knights for centuries to follow
>all with just himself, whatever World Eaters would follow him (who wouldn't?) and enough axes to make an Ork blush
>isn't a dirty fucking psyker OR a mutant

Let's face it - we all know who the superior Primarch is here.

>was literally lobotomized and managed to verbally roast both Russ and Guilliman
Angron fans confirmed as dumb as their Primarch.

at least he isn´t lion el´jhonson tier glass jaw
>knocked by the emperor power fist and recovered within a day
>knocked down by the lion best hit and recovered within a day
>lion knocked down into coma by some tainted proto Astartes for 10,000+ years
how can lion fags live with themselves? ohyeah secret heretics.

>Seriously how does it feel to be outclassed by fucking dorn?
Russ didnt lost most of his legion to an obvious trap user :^)

>manlet primarch coming to top tier primarchs disscusion
Leman Russ is better than him even with his pre release rules

>knocked down by the lion best hit and recovered within a day
Kek. Yeah well the Lion ate Russ's cheap shot then fought for a straight day. Nice work Russ nice work.

>Russ didnt lost most of his legion to an obvious trap user :^)
No he lost it fighting one of the smallest legions with all the Emperors best toys and a surprise attack. Such wolf many wow.

Perturabo was better then Magnus in my opinion.

>Angron
>Verbally roasted by Guilliman
Did you even read that part of the book? Angron goes on a (truthful) rant about Guilliman and Papa smurf only responds with "well you're angry so I win this argument"

>well you're angry so I win this argument
>Missing the point this hard
Wow.

>This counts as verbal roasting
Educate yourself Pleb

>woman russ

>Educate yourself Pleb
Literally the only Primarch unable to conquer their homeworld. Perhaps the reason he was a slave is because he was a little bitch?

Then he goes on a rant about being a slave despite never taking responsibility for his own faults. Gullimans response is so on point because it sums up Angron perfectly.
>You’re still a slave, Angron. Enslaved by your past, blind to the future. Too hateful to learn. Too spiteful to prosper.
Why bother talking to someone who obviously cant see beyond their own perspective and blames everyone else for their own problems?

He really needs a beard. There's no real excuse for a Viking god-king to not have a beard.
I'd respect him if he had a beard. Without it he feels like he's just filling in for a REAL wolf-viking lord.

Who the fuck said anything about conquering planets? I was just saying that it's undeniable that Angron verbally roasted Guilliman.

>"What would you know of struggle, Perfect Son? When have you fought against the mutilation of your mind? When have you had to do anything more than tally compliances and polish your armour?" [...] "The people of your world named you Great One. The people of mine called me Slave. Which one of us landed on a paradise of civilization to be raised by a foster father, Roboute? Which one of us was given armies to lead after training in the halls of the Macraggian high-riders? Which one of us inherited a strong, cultured kingdom? And which one of us had to rise up against a kingdom with nothing but a horde of starving slaves? Which one of us was a child enslaved on a world of monsters, with his brain cut up by carving knives? Listen to your blue-clad wretches yelling of courage and honour, courage and honour, courage and honour. Do you even know the meaning of those words? Courage is fighting the kingdom which enslaves you, no matter that their armies outnumber yours by ten-thousand to one. You know nothing of courage. Honour is resisting a tyrant when all others suckle and grow fat on the hypocrisy he feeds them. You know nothing of honour."

>Who the fuck said anything about conquering planets? I was just saying that it's undeniable that Angron verbally roasted Guilliman.
Gulliman and Angron did? Look at the first two sentences dumbass. Like I said perhaps the reason he was a slave is because he was a little bitch?

And like I said again Guilliman rekt his ass with like 10 words. Angrons whole rant boils down to that hes a piss poor Primarch and he cant get over it. Woe is me can be interesting if its done well. It wasnt done well for Angron.

>Grasping at straws here

Quit trying to turn this into X Primarch sucks thread. It's undeniable that a Angron metaphorically, and almost literally, slaughtered Guilliman.

Feel free to post an arguement at any time user. Seriously that would actually be enjoyable.

Angron literally had nails drilled into his brain as a child.

So your saying the Emperor should have just killed him straight away then? Because he was broken form the start?

And even then hes still just blaming something else for his problems.
>Everyone else had it so easy with their death worlds and oppressors
>I could be as good a Guilliman I just didnt want to try because I'm a slave.

t. ahriman

What's changed?

Faggot. Try not committing a fallacy every single minute. You're not even worth arguing with, your intelligence is so feeble.

Well you got one question out good job. thanks for trying. I can see why you identify with Angron for sure user.

>Try not committing a fallacy every single minute.
>You're not even worth arguing with, your intelligence is so feeble.
Huh...

Asked this in another thread, but:

When emps showed up to Magnus and was all "Hey, your legion is fucked, you better fix them", and Magnus traded his eye to stop the flesh change, which in the books has it described as the place where his eye should be is smooth, like he never had one, did Tzeentch alter history?

I mean, did Tzeentch in the course of this deal make it so Magnus never had the eye? Why didn't anyone question why his eye was gone all of the sudden?

They went back to the older fluff but mixed it with some of the new.

>He's just a cyclops from the beggining again no trading his eye to save his legion
>Magnus now warns the Emperor again instead of not getting it through for no reason
>No mention of Tzeentch or cabal help just Magnus powering his warning
>Emps sends Russ of to kill Magnus with no Horus involved
>Magnus knew the attack was coming but didnt warn TS because hes all sad the Emps keeps rejecting him

Pretty good desu. 100% Inferno will retcon it all again anyway.

>Smarter than the other Primarchs
this is a good joke

>he's fast
>literally genghis khan in space
>even faster than those fucking emo elves
>is not dead
>has the best legion
>still loyal
>youtube.com/watch?v=5pYbhOVDAkw

I answered you already user the fluff goes both ways on that and doesnt go into it. Yes the fluff is that stupid at times. In BL fluff I dont think there's a single mention of Magnus's missing eye after he trades it.

Guilliman went into combat against Lorgar, who by that point was one of the most powerful primarchs by virtue of his sorcery and held his own against Angron for a while.

Was Angron right about Guilliman basically being the rich kid who got everything handed to him? Yes he was. That doesn't mean Guilliman is wrong about Angron.

>blaming something else for his problems
M-maybe because, Emperor forbid, he was right? Just a little? Maybe because even the most unholy balls of OPplsnerf generally don't hold up too well after being lobotomised for their whole life?

You crying little faggots want some popcorn with your salt?
Pathetic.

for real?

That is pretty good. Shame they didn't give BL the double middle finger and make the guy Bjorn as well.

>Gregor fell-handed
>Implying
Haha yeah you just know everyone is going to use him as pre-box Bjorn.

Blame it on the other guy. I was being completely logical while he was being stupid.

>Another Primarch dick-waving contest.

I think the only consensus we can all agree on is that nobody gives a shit about Mortarion or Fulgrim.

For whatever reason, I always think Susumu Hirasawa themes are the Khan's theme music.

youtube.com/watch?v=UbQIgJagZZ4

But yeah, I love how Scars and Path of Heaven have treated the Khan. He's Guilliman-tier of reasonable.

No, you're also a crying little faggot.

Nah, the initial plan as far as Horus knew was to take out both Legions as they were ultimately still loyal. Part of Magnus diverting that plan was why Tzeentch wanted him so much it's not just the magic. Again, having Magnus as a potential ally was more Tzeentch's personal thing which is why I said Magnus outsmarted Chaos for a short while not entirely as it's impossible to completely outsmart something like Tzeentch, but Magnus went as far as he could which is what made him ultimately worthy as a Tzeentch guy where no other Primarch would be so deserving.

Lorgar just willingly took Chaos in. Horus was tricked by Erebus/the Word Bearers in general. Perturabo was tricked cuz of Olympia. Angron, Curze, and Mortarion couldn't think up of ways to stop their ailing problems (unlike Magnus who was actively being fucked by Tzeentch through the mutations thing and tried to solve it) and joined Chaos. Fulgrim thought killing his BFF meant just falling to Chaos. We have no clue why Alpharius defected to Chaos.

But unlike the rest of those guys, Magnus tried his damn hardest to not become Chaos despite having very active participation from Tzeentch to get it done, and even then Tzeentch had to pull all sorts of bullshit for it to happen.

I am honestly surprised this worked. You would think after all this time plus being fans of goddamn Magnus who figured out how he was getting trolled, people would know to not respond to this.

I wonder what Fulgrim's relationship with Sanguinius was. One-sided rivalry, with Fulgrim being the diva who spends all day getting ready to look their best for prom night, only to get shown up by Sanguinius who just wakes up, and goes about the day like normal and wins without even knowing caring that there was a contest?

>I was being completely logical while he was being stupid.
You still havent posted a proper arguemnt. All youve done is say Angron won. Thats it. Like I said post an arguement at anytime it'll be more fun then your ad hominems.

And dont reply to bait posts how new are you?

Your entire post is head canon. And I'm the Magnus fag in this thread.

Pretty much. Mortarian doesn't really have a interesting or sympathetic character like Angron or Perturabo, at least not enough to be ranked #2 Primarch in a Veeky Forums strawpoll.

Fulgrim is also pretty lame. He was a total bro and one of the better Primarchs pre-heresy but after that he just blows.
>Picks up a chaos sword from a xenos race because it looks pretty and proceeds to become a cocaine snorting sex demon of slaaneshi who got raped by his legion.

Well you're probably right the mongolian throat singing and eurobeat is too lighthearted for the grimdarkness of 40k.

youtube.com/watch?v=1rmo3fKeveo

Alpharius fell because the only person who liked him was Horus

I'm kind of annoyed that Reflection Crack'd and Angel Exterminatus confirm that Fulgrim got his body back, and ended up drinking the kool-aid. One one hand, it's not proper for a primarch to be possessed like that, but on the other hand, it detracts from the tragedy of his character development.

Like damn, he got a pretty big rug pulled out from under his feet after he realized he killed his BFF, betrayed his father, and a turned his exmplary legion into a bunch of degenerate sense-addicts. And then he suffers the indignity of having his body stolen from him.

>Loaded questions are proper arguements

>Loaded questions are proper arguements
No arguements are arguements? Feel free to answer my original point.

How was Guilliman not 100% right?

Let them have it.

It's probably all they have in their sad pathetic lives, arguing over fictional characters

yeah, I know

Just wish they went all the way. Collected Visions even describes a battle with all the BoP models in it, where bjorn claws up a sorcerer and loses his arm.

I think it's too much free time, attention seeking and a pinch of autism.

Horus doesnt even send the Wolves to Prospero. Your entire post theory falls on the first step.

Yep. You can tell just by the name they were forced to change it and its just a big fuck you to BL.

One thing that annoys me about Fulgrim tale is how easy he got corrupted to chaos in comparison to motherfucking Kaldor Draigo.
>Fulgrim picks up a chaos tainted blade
>Falls to Slaanesh by Tuesday

Meanwhile Kaldo Draigo remains pure wielding weapons literally made of daemons and spends all his time in the warp.

umhm

Is that reason confirmed?

Nigga what? Okay, Wolves get sent in by Emps to be like "wtf Thousand Sons? chill" but Horus is the one that changes the plan discreetly to "kill them all". That is what happens. None of what I said is contradictory to that.

>but Horus is the one that changes the plan discreetly to "kill them all".
This never happened. Not from 2nd edition all the way through to now. Find one piece of fluff that says this.

Fulgrim the novel predates Draigo by 4 some-odd years I think. And GK were made to resist Chaos corruption, and they actually know what the fuck Chaos is.

draigo isn't carrying a demon weapon

you're thinking of Castellan Crowe, the head honcho of the purifiers

Still. The fact that a normal Astartes like Draigo has more mental fortitude then a Primarch like Fulgrim just seems unfair. At least the other Primarchs like Magnus and Perturabo switched to chaos for more personal reasons. Just casually coming into contact with a sword used by a species that worshipped Slaanesh seems cheap.

I thought that Draigo, at least at one point in time, wield a reformed axe of a bloodthirster or something.

is his dick red to?

>I thought that Draigo, at least at one point in time, wield a reformed axe of a bloodthirster or something.
no that's Logan Grimnar

Horus Heresy Book 7 Prospero. Horus even sends some of his troops to assist Leman Russ.

>Angron comes from low SES world.
>Asks for equity and acknowledgement of his experience and story.

>Guilliman comes from high SES world
>the top one percent
>lectures Angron about being tough.

Really hard for someone who had it easier than you to be able to talk shit. And speak to you like they know sacrifice.

>Horus Heresy Book 7 Prospero
You mean Inferno the one thats not out yet?

Googling what you just wrote doenst even lead to a proper book?
>No results found for "Horus Heresy Book 7 Prospero".

No, Alpharius did not even fall to Chaos. He tried to outsmart it like when enlightened by the Cabal. But then he told the cabal to fuck off and did his own thing in trying to help horus win. And we know how dorn thought about that.

Now the interesting question is what does Omegon do?

>Asks for equity and acknowledgement of his experience and story.
You know where this fails? Curze. That guy was batshit insane and he managed to subdue his homeworld.

>lectures Angron about being tough.
Lets see what he actually says again because noone seems to be reading it.
>You’re still a slave, Angron. Enslaved by your past, blind to the future. Too hateful to learn. Too spiteful to prosper.
He is pointing out the hypocrisy of Angron's hissyfit. Not once did Angron rise above his circumstances. He just wallowed in them and them blamed them and those around him failings. Sure he had obstacles in his way that Guilliman didnt but its not like he got over them is it? He still there sitting in his cage that any other Primarch would have broken out of. Thats why Guilliman has no pity for his excuses.

>The Most Based Primarch Of All Time Will Soon Be Released
Yeah, I'm gonna need a source for where you got that info from, also nice caps on everything, who are you Jaden Smith posting on Twitter?

Corax, the Khan, Mortarion, Lorgar all of these guys had to fight and lead in order to rule/be free in their homeworlds. What makes Angron special?

>who are you Jaden Smith posting on Twitter?
Fucking savage.

Either way just google Demon Magnus Warhammer tv. It's actaully happening user.

>Konrad Curze
>Didn't get teleported by the Emperor onto his flagship without explanation during the climactic battle

>Angron
>Got teleported by the Emperor onto his flagship without explanation during the climactic battle

This is a pretty big fact.

Big enough to wallow your entire existence on this moment? Not even close. The emprah was a dick, but Angron really didn't think things through

>What makes Angron special?
What do you mean? I'm saying Angron failed compared to his brothers like you mentioned.

>Konrad Curze
He pacified an entire world by himself whilst living in the slums.

>Angron
Angron was going to get slaughtered even with his army at his back.

Noone denies Emps didnt screw him there but the reason he pulled him out is he didnt want to let him die.

I find that to be a weak argument. The Emperor showed up out of nowhere and killed Mortarian adoptive father just as he was about to be defeated and overwhelmed. He could've easily have done the same with Angron but on a larger scale with his Custodes

>The Emperor showed up out of nowhere and killed Mortarian adoptive father
He did this because Morts dad was a choas worshipping piece of shit. And noones defending that either.

>He could've easily have done the same with Angron
I agree. And like I said
>Noone denies Emps didnt screw him there
However Angron still failed and that would be forgivable but he never got over it. See here which is where this whole conversation started.

so this is the mind of a Magnusfag...

>tiny arms on magnus

Googled, so this is going to part of the Forge World Primarch series? If so, he looks like shit compared to the others.

No mang its for 40k. Probably revealed after the next Fenris warzone book. Look at the name at the top of the image.

This could be a sign of the things to come for 40k. I'm expecting 8th to push the clock all the way for to everyones about to die o'clock. Loyalist Primarchs will come back to battle Traitor Primarchs because why wouldnt they want to make that much money? Still its all just guesswork on my end but could be fun.