The Druid has green hair

>The Druid has green hair

Makes sense, that's pretty common for elves.

>The paladin is a pedophile.

What if it was an alchemist instead? Maybe he/she was futzing around with chemicals and got it all over themself?

>All Elves are bald
>Most wear wigs outside of Elf lands

What if it's actually symbiotic algae like a tree sloth

So, he's Catholic?

>The redeemed succubus is a smelly PHB
>and OP is a faggot

>the druid bathes in the sunlight but never water

>The druid is also a delicious brown girl

Is this like a sloth thing, where the hair isn't acctually green, it's just that algae grow in it?

Player's Handbook?

>The OP has green text

yes

y-you too

Well, if the party psionicist can invoke that weird chlorophyll power, I don't see why this is a thing.

Was about to post her. Patrician taste my nigga

More low quality garbage threads exactly like how you see them on /v/.

Why are we getting these crossboarding idiots now?

why reply

you're just going to keep being upset

At least it's board related. /v/ can't decide what kind of shithole it wants to be.

because if he didn't you'd never learn how much of a subhuman you are

Dummy, that's a little GIRL not a little boy

>The barbarian has blood-red hair

Speaking of crossboarding, that's barneyfag levels of self-righteous.
You should fuck off too.

If the hair isn't blood red, she isn't soaking it long enough. That's how you tell she's a real barbarian.

>the pyromancer is a redhead

>Who were the original inhabitants of Britain, whether they were indigenous or foreign, is, as usual among barbarians, little known. Their physical characteristics are various and from these conclusions may be drawn. The red hair and large limbs of the inhabitants of Caledonia point clearly to a German origin. The dark complexion of the Silures, their usually curly hair, and the fact that Spain is the opposite shore to them, are an evidence that Iberians of a former date crossed over and occupied these parts.
>- Tacitus, The Life of Agricola.

Barbarian was a catch-all for non-Roman peoples, especially those who opposed Rome or who were hostile to it, but there's a few direct references to barbarians as being of red hair or even Romans dyeing their hair red to mimic it.

Basically, barbarians have red hair because of the Romans.

Except when she's a brunette because who the fuck is going to stop her?

Haha, I'm building a world set in the Golden Age of Piracy and I decided one of the fashion fads is that since Dragonborn people don't really have hair, they wear powdered wigs to fit in.

>he called himself the Druid
>now, Druid, that's a name no one would self-apply where I come from
>but then there was a lot about the Druid that didn't make a whole lot of sense to me
>and a lot about where he lived likewise
>but then again, maybe that's why I found the place so darned interesting

Yes... and?

user, don't you know those are the promised quality threads we were supposed to get thanks to removal of quests?

does carpet match the drapes?
same question

The Bard is capable of charming ANYONE and ANYTHING with some improvised song he or she pulled out of their ass

>Druids never shave

You know, unless you follow it up with something else, this is shitpost and saged.

Or maybe it's a way to get a conversation started without nipping it in the bud with an overly narrow starting topic.
You know, a thread that gets replies like what a forum is for. There's no flamewar going on, and in fact you and people like you are the most likely reason that people in this thread might not be having fun.

Summer ended 2 months ago. What are you still doing here?

And this thread is shitposting for the sake of shitposting, thus saged and ignored

I've been here since 2007. What are you doing here, then?
The worst thing about the 2010 meme boom is that the hurdle has been lowered so far because of Facebook and Reddit migrants that some people literally think that a year is a long time to have been on Veeky Forums and that they know everything about how the site used to be.
Veeky Forums is shitposting with a vague direction. Sometimes a thread picks up pace and narrows down in scope, and that's where the real treasures come in - but if you don't allow people to shit around a bit and instead try to keep every thread to a clearly defined topic, you kill discussion and get fewer good OC threads. You get OC, sure, but most of the modern OC we get is ham-handed spaghetti that hasn't been reality checked because people posted their own ideas in the OP and proceeded to bash everyone who didn't pitch in with ideas they liked over the head with the "rules".
How do I know this? As said, I've seen how the site and the board have changed over the years, and it used to be actually active and organic. This is not Reddit, and you people are mistaking it for Reddit because you thought less than half a year of lurking would ever count. We do not have a specific board for every topic in existence - by necessity, you need to be fast and loose with the theme of the board or you'll never get interesting discussion (guess why Reddit is a circlejerk).
By the way, that's the best ignoring I've seen in ages.

Imagine an sadida girl bush...

Do you want to know the quickest ways to get rid of a thread you don't like ?

1 - Get the mods to delete it.
2 - Don't give anyone a reason to post in it. Because every post made keeps the thread around a bit longer.

Actually posting in the thread you want gone only keeps it around longer because people will reply to you and bump the thread.

As for sage, that only prevents your post from bumping the thread. The next non-sage post will bump the thread back to the top of the board.

Now ask yourself: Do sadidas have hair or grass ?

>just like Becky

oh god Becky why?! WHY?!

Is that crotch leaf his way of showing off ?

>the dwarf cleric braids the symbol of his deity into his beard

>Mage has red glowing eyes because he thought it would look cool and mysterious
>He fucked up the spell and he can't get rid of it anymore and can see it himself when he closes his eys
>It gets stronger when he gets exhausted
>He constantly gets headaches and has trouble sl

>The Lich has green hair

>The high-int fighter has green hair.

>Druid, a player class

See, this is why I'm surprised people still tolerate D&D. Beast races have been one thing, but this has been around forever. A furry/hippie offshoot for wizards. Who the fuck would want one of these in their party

because moss and algae.

I have not played with a single good druid, nor do I think I've heard of one either.
They're all annoying, shrill and arbitrarily "neutral" assholes who keep some kind of wanky familiar and get off on the feeling of being above the rest of the party (while usually being the pettiest).
They're played by skinny, vaguely grating nerdlings with severe 3.5 autism or chicks who have no idea what's going on but still want a wolf pet.
Druids are appealing only to scum, because of their perceived moral privilege and their attracting furries, manchildren, shrieky Tumblrinas and autists.

Just because dnd is not what you want it to be does not stop it from being what others want it to be.