Do your female PCs lean more towards the Starfire side of the scale, or more towards the Raven side of the scale?

Do your female PCs lean more towards the Starfire side of the scale, or more towards the Raven side of the scale?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-AMJ01przO8
youtube.com/watch?v=6OWq38TikzU
youtube.com/watch?v=iXBaI6c9S70
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Care to elaborate for the uninitiated? I don't watch crap.

I use other scales.

What about the Ribbon-Cestree Axis?

Raven a shit
Starfire a best

Extrovert versus introvert, I think.

In the middle, like most normal people.

Though I personally am more of a NEET (like Raven, except not goth and without being magic), so take that what you will.

My characters aren't that shitty.

Raven.

evocation wizard is shiiiiiiiiit

Starfire because she loves dick

I don't know these cartoon personalities, but my female PCs are usually lawful and stern.

from left to right we have the DM(female), me the wizard (male), the rogue (female), the sorceress (female), and the cleric (female). we're all retarded but we're having fun. sometimes even the dm has fun.

>Iliira the drow thief, D&D
Starfire

>Evelyn Moreau, sniper and assassin, for SpyCraft 1.0
Raven

>Skye Adarin, later Mandalore the Forge, for Star Wars SAGA
Raven

>Zoraida Rascón, Toreador anarch, for Vampire: The Masquerade
Starfire

>Edrienne Molyneux, Caitiff runaway, for Vampire: The Masquerade
Raven

>Relena, orphan Lost Boy-turned Pirate turned world-hopper, for Kingdom Hearts
Starfire

Are they naïve or pessimistic?

Neither i guess.

oh, you meant when I play a female PC! Starfire.

What the fuck? This isn't the teen titans I watched in high school.

Teen Titans Go. A brainless bastardization of the show we loved to appeal to the brainless kiddos that have short attention spans.

Raven all the way. Dark, Mysterious, goofy.

What a retarded metric.

I guess just you are.

They lean more towards pic related

Imagine they used paint thinner to wash off what appealed to anyone and gave it a coat of paint made from Uncle Grandpa's dick cheese.

That's one way of viewing it.

I prefer to see it as a group of talented voice actors with great chemistry given a chance to play around with silly, over-the-top scripts.

And, while as a show it's not much to write home about, there's quite a number of stand-out episodes that are genuinely worth watching, because they manage to hit all the right comedic notes.

Not even close.

Both. My last two female PCs were:
>A brooding engineer that just wanted to work quietly in her lab but kept getting interrupted by hyperactive ninjas and pompous wizards
>A cheerful golem with no social skills and a relentless curiosity about the world and 'how normal people work'

I also played an insecure 'new' girl who joined the team late in the game only to eventually turn to the dark side as her powers grew, so that covers Terra as well I suppose.

My current character is basically pic related, only with JUSTICE! instead of rage.

It's a lolsorandom low-budget slice of life show starring the Teen Titans.
The best thing it has going for it is how much abuse Robin gets for being such a Mary Sue in the original show, he's the punching bag of this one and it's pretty enjoyable.

Are they a Zoe or a Zelda?

You just got to have fun with it.
youtu.be/-AMJ01przO8

I dunno. I've never played a female PC, and any NPCs I've had in my campaign ran the gamut from Raven to Starfire to The Pride of the C'tarl C'tarl Empire.

The original Teen Titans run is really weighed down by the "dramatic" parts, which are, by virtue of it's target audience being pre-teens, immensely shallow and never goes anywhere. The silly episodes with no ties to the overarching narrative are the only ones I care to go back and rewatch.

>muh teen titans!
That's what you sound like.

So Raven
How come you haven't seen TT?

>drinking gasoline is okay if you like it
This is what you sound like.

The original teen titans was a lame anime-wannabe teen drama on par with twilight. I remember it being an absolute cringefest. It is only missed by spergs who keep seeing TTG as a continuation and not a fun distraction to all the super-serious DC bullshit we are getting shoved down our throats lately.

Historically they've tended more to the grumpy introvert type that Raven represents, I guess. Just with more swords. Extroverted characters are cool though and I'll probably play such a lady at some point.

>having taste this shit
Man, Veeky Forums really has attracted many idiots in the last few years.

Friendly, cheerful, affectionate, moody in the former's case, thoughtful, grouchy and reserved in the latter's.

Actually

Fuck off.

What ideology are you trying to associate them with at this point? I've lost track of this meme.

Terra.
Judas Contract Terra.

It's Teen Titans' autistic child that actively shits on people who liked the original. They have an entire episode devoted to having Cyborg and Beast Boy say nothing but "Waffles!"

>Super-seirous DC bullshit

Yeah, on Cartoon Network, we have that...uh. Serious DC show. Okay, maybe not DC shows, but serious non DC shows? Yeah, remember the badass fights in Adventure time, and Regular show, and Stephen Galaxy?

the one that pleases old men for money?

mon nègre

For fun.

No that's Rin

It depends on the character.

My current Shadowrun character is a starfire because she's thick as two short planks but loves everyone and believes in team unity.
She also likes charging enemies and slicing them to pieces with a sword.

>Yeah, remember the badass fights in...Stephen Galaxy?

I do

They're cheerful but also sarcastic.

Hahahaha, oh boy are you in for a treat...

>people get paid for this

While I agree that TT was pathetic and it's fans cringeworthy, even I feel sorry for them having to put up with TTG. It's not funny, cute, compelling, good to look at, or good sounding. It reminds me a lot of what happened to Dexter's Lab after Tartakovsky and his ace squad left the show, and the greedy fucks at CN hired some slaves out of Korea to shit out more eps.

FOR GEMS!

He exaggerates it but yeah I binge watched the original recently and it didn't hold up as well as I remember back when it came out.

>Ditch /co/ because I don't want to be reminded of cape comics any more
>See this
Why would you do this to me, Veeky Forums. I trusted you, I needed you to distract me with dragons and wizards.

This is why I intoxicate myself every night just to get sleep. Just fucking kill me, man.

That's the show with the kid who murders serial killers in his secret lab right?

Yes, that's EXACTLY the same Dexter.

You forget, /co/ used to be a good friend of ours until they got hooked on ponirs. Even after they kicked the habit, things were never the same between us. But we still share some common interests.

>What is Mutants and Masterminds

Go somewhere else idiot.

Fights in Wonder over Yonder were pretty entertaining. Shame it was cancelled

Mang even /mlp/ is dead these days. I looked at the board population stats recently and it's completely crashed.

Oddly /pol/ is largest board now, its even beaten /v/ and /b/ in users and posts.

Pretend to be retarded long enough and eventually you attract a whole bunch of actual retards.

You pretentious faggot, the previous TT cartoon was a brainless bastardisation of a comic watered down for children. They took mature and serious themes and complex characters and watered them down to bare bones archetypes while removing even the slightest hint of challenging content. They couldn't even call Deathstroke by his fucking name for fear of upsetting kiddywinks. TT was always brainless, attention deficit swill.

Considering the current political climate around the world, it's completely understandable that /pol/ got to be popular.

>Oddly
Nothing odd about it, the American elections brought new users there in droves

> Starfire-Raven scale
> not universal Alice scale

It surpassed /v/ before Trump announced his candidacy

No, he's just not blinded by nostalgia. Original series was an even unfunnier psuedo anime devoid of a single original idea. It was as generic as possible with every character being a one note archetype repeated ad nauseum and every episode dedicated to ancient tropes like body swapping, wacky races, uh oh puberty, RACISM and tonnes of ham fisted morals.

At the very least TTGO has some original ideas like actually incorporating live action puppetry, making fun of the original with dubs and making fun of itself with self aware humour.

Election year. It will drop off and then hiroshicunt will need to invent a new lie to get us to gibe monies

There's more to current political climate than Trump, friendo.

See

>Omitting best Alice

youtube.com/watch?v=6OWq38TikzU
youtube.com/watch?v=iXBaI6c9S70
nigga the fuck you talking about no cool battle in Steven Universe

Blame the fact that yanks are choosing their new boss lizard this year.

Daily Reminder that Steven Universe general and all Steven Universe content are reserved to be in /trash/

Better question...

Sokka. Definately Sokka.

Any character that's not more like Sokka is shit

Your 2hu has nothing to do with Wonderland. :^)

But Katara has so much *hope* !

pls no bully you fucking dick.

>present badass fight scenes
>"It's trash"

Why come on a discussion board when you clearly have no interest in discussion?

Katara's awesome, but I wouldn't be able to muster the emotional sincerity to pull her off. Sokka--minus the sporadically over-the-top goofiness--is a much more natural fit.

Because it's not "badass", it's trash

>Katara's awesome
When? The half dozen times she stops being a bitch for two minutes or that one time when she doesn't kill that fire nation guy that took mommy away?
She might not be that terrible but she's easily the worst (main-ish) character on the show

America is pretty big, but /pol/ is about half foreigners. Europe is in a pretty crazy situation right now too, there's Brexit, the migrant crisis, the Deutschbank is about to collapse. It's an age of Happenings.

The legacy media is also collapsing rapidly, CNN now has fewer viewers than some Youtubers, and that's counting the fact that they show it in every airport in the country constantly. People are turning to the internet for their news because nobody trusts the telly anymore. Reddit is the go-to place but /pol/ is catching a lot of it too.

Politics is the new Football. It's fun to watch your betters tear each other apart.

Genki girl vs emo chick, it's not that hard to get from just OP's pic

Depends on who they are suppose to be, so what's your point, OP?

Besides, for my scale, it's always how much Sara Pezzini they are

This

The discontinuity between actual Katara and how fandom potray her is just annoying. It's almost on the same tier as Azula's apologists

>Mutants & Masterminds
I'll take "Shit games no decent human plays" for $500, Alex.

Starfire doesn't really look genki in that picture.

Not everyone is Tomo, you know

New bait image for my collection.
Thanks!

The females in my parties always end up being Starfire esque, complete with always having a cute familiar or pet through beast master.

I can post more!

Worst MtG bait I've ever seen

>he's never played Touhou 5: Mystic Square

>An opinion that differs from mine?
>THEY MUST BE BEGGING FOR MY VERBAL DISAPPROVAL.
You must be from /pol/.