youtu.be/o0T8bzaxL14
youtu.be/YGzqbEeVWhs
youtube.com/watch?v=hYAQtEs2Img
youtube.com/watch?v=7U9lVjZg-Kg
youtube.com/watch?v=1LTVHSTh_l0
youtube.com/watch?v=TnLAC5AJPuM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Paladin of redemption.

I've been screwing around with the idea for a PC for a while now that I plan to use next time I get to play as a PC.

My "paladin" will, unbeknownst to the others, actually be a Rogue who wants so badly to be a knight they lie about it, forge their own coat of arms, carry around a shield with their heraldry, and smite evil. (When evil isn't looking).

It won't take the other players long to notice, but if I play it well I think the Ruse Cruise could be really fun.

Even if you have nothing to hide you still have something to fear.

Actually literally legitimately edgy.

I love playing rogues dressed like fighters or wizards dressed like rogues. Go for it.

>How do you Paladin?

Like this.

Orcs can be paladins too.

Let's fight like gentlemen.

Friendly reminder that according to Gygax, this is a paragon of virtue, the living embodiment of LG and a true paladin.

who dat?

Seryu, a secondary character from Akame ga Kill (it's shit, but you can enjoy yourself if you don't go in expecting anything good).

youtu.be/o0T8bzaxL14

youtu.be/YGzqbEeVWhs
It's the only way

You paladin the best!

youtube.com/watch?v=hYAQtEs2Img

This is how I paladin
youtube.com/watch?v=7U9lVjZg-Kg

Paladin of Chauntea

>gold dwarf paladin

Here is how you paladin properly

Nope. Traveled with evil party members, instant fall.
t. gygax

Like this
youtube.com/watch?v=1LTVHSTh_l0

>Implying the Jaegers did anything wrong
>anything at all

Sorry, dems the rules. If you complain, bolt from the blue and you can roll up her sister paladin in the next town over.

Eliwood is another way to paladin correctly.

Paladin of anarchy.

Unworthy individuals need not apply for permission to live.

>Ladd
>Paladin

Be kind to your fellow comrades, find the best solution you can in a situation. Be reasonable.

Except when it comes to the undead.

Cuz fuck the undead.

Oath of Vengence best oath.

The one and only way

Something seems... off about that particular paladin, user.
How's he feel about Succubi?
You're right, user. They did EVERYTHING wrong.

surly paladin = best paladin

Shame the game fell apart...

Damn those vore fetishists, I swear!

This is how I plan to paladin.

More like gore desu he rips that lion in fucking half.

You mean the definition of a LE Crusader, right?

>tfw you just want to murder all the bad people but can't because the other paladins say genocide is wrong

>trying to Paladin in caster edition

>dark paladin redeems himself

>Can't tell if Undyne or Ornstein

> the worst kind of paladin

> that's not a pretty good thing

He's the most truly pure person in that hellhole of a setting

By the book.

Aren't all ants, except the queen, male?

No, the workers and so on are non-reproducing females. There are a few males, called drones.

This is about the closest approximation I can think of to my current Pathfinder pally. He really wants to be a good guy, but he's got a bit of a temper (the CG Ranger called him out on going overboard in a fight). Whats more, he tends to jump into situations that he knows he shouldn't in order to please his god or his own sense of right; so far this has gotten him killed and brought back to life once.

I don't because I'm not autistically obsessed with the idea that there is an objective good and forcing everyone around me to conform to it

That's a quick road to falling friendo

I don't hold being written by Bendis against you

Licenseless Rider is a true hero, a real light shining upon the darkness of the world

And they said paladin couldn't multi-class with bard.

Took me a while. But it looks like some idiot made the comic backward.

The oath to protect those who need protecting isn't an easy one. It won't always be glamorous or rewarding, but that was never the point. The point is to stand up for those who can not stand up for themselves. To help those who need it and to be a symbol people can find peace, comfort and hope in. To face evil head on to make the world a better place for all.

The only thing you'll find tonight is JUSTICE.

>it's shit, but you can enjoy yourself if you don't go in expecting anything good

JUSTICE DEMANDS RETRIBUTION!

PUT YOUR FAITH IN THE LIGHT!

somebody post the pedo hunter ork

>it's shit, but you can enjoy yourself if you don't go in expecting anything good

Does this work?

You. You are my friend.

Esdeath is Lawful Neutral under "Survival of the fittest" logic, and the fag Doctor never actually travelled with them. So nah she's the perfect Paladin still.

have YOU gone through the three stages of playing lawful good yet?

Nah you're thinking of Wild Hunt.

youtube.com/watch?v=TnLAC5AJPuM
IF YOU ARE NO FRIEND OF JUSTICE THEN YOU ARE AN ENEMY OF MINE

There is no such thing as innocence.
Only degrees of guilt.

my hidalgo.

This pleases me greatly.

Playing through this game blind and unspoiled by memes was an amazing experience. Watching everything slowly fade away was oddly serene. It was perfect melancholy, made all the more tragic by becoming attached to the few sane characters I could find. Laurentius, Andre, Crestfallen, the hollow merchant, Solaire, Quelana, and my dearest Fair Lady, as well as all the others.

A few glitches made everything all the more entertaining, and the way that they fucked my world up was pretty fitting and organic feeling.

>Momonga
>Paladin

KYS

You're doing it right.

>I AM ARTORIUS ! THE STRONGEST PALADIN... IN THE WORLD !

I'd say so.
Midorya is definitely pally material as well.

It's actually kind of a challenge to make a Punisher Paladin but it can work.

Goblins must be destroyed

>Punisher Paladin
What

When nearly everyone is some form of monstrous killer is it really bad to enjoy the slaughter?

How is the show of Dresden Files anyway?

Hodrick is the ultimate parry-based lifeform.

True neutral paladin of balance, for every good deed I did I had to perform an equally evil one and vice versa. (DM allowed it because it amused him)

"The Punisher"