Pathfinder General /pfg/

Pathfinder General /pfg/

>THIS IS IMPORTANT!
If you want build advice make sure to say what 3pp you can use, if any.
>THIS IS IMPORTANT!

Bloodline Edition. What are the latest useful bloodlines?

Unified /pfg/ link repository: pastebin.com/JTj1yEmU

Kineticists of Porphyra IV: End of an Era playtest: docs.google.com/document/d/1XTgiUdDSrTCvATEDeDJ4MnbDgS6KEBLu2e9mjj5fwaw/edit
Broken Shackles Playtest: app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/59701/broken-shackles-test-play

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

mess.be/inickgenwuname.php
d20pfsrd.com/magic/all-spells/d/detect-evil
paizo.com/pathfinder/adventureCardGame
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How do I Wu-Tang Style in Pathfinder?

mess.be/inickgenwuname.php

Actually, what's your character's Wu-Tang Clan name? Mine's X-pert Mastermind.

>Be like million times more righteous and Good than the paladin
>He still has Aura of Good
>Be more corageous, brave and bold than him
>He's still has Aura of Courage

Go whine to the gods

aura of courage is just a cushion for the cowardly. if you're righteous and good as you say, and have enough hit dice, you'll still have your own aura on detect good spells.

You have a good aura, it's just weaker than the Paladin's.

Do you inspire your allies to overcome their fear?

>spear and sword
What the fuck is this guy doing?

Amazing Dreamer

Calistran clothing is fucking hot.

I want to impregnate a cute Calistrian!

Threatening people 5 and 10 feet away from him.

He's using that spear as an improvised weapon to threaten 5 feet away, sorry.

What isn't he doing?
This

First, be a drow.
Second, be a bard.
Third, ???
Fourth, profit

I do, but only through RP

He had to choke up on the spear so it would fit in the picture.

Too lewd user!

Tips on running a solo game?

user, I'll choke up on your spear

Stop.

What even is this shit

Anyways, on solo- let your player Gestalt. That's the best advice.

Allow your character to manage as many characters as they see fit. If they choose one, allow them the comfort of selecting how many companions you give them. Pay attention to their capabilities. If they're a single-class barbarian with no ranks in Disable Device, Linguistics etc., chances are they're not looking to be disable traps and solve riddles.

Good, good. Voice your doubts. Embrace your rage. Gorge your hatred.

Auras are an obvious sign of a Power's touch. Such gifts are often granted to the righteous, courageous, OR devote. The auras themselves are not a measure of righteous or courageous by themselves. They just show they are hold's hands with a Deity.

well I mean, that would be right if only outsiders and faith-based classes had them, but guess what shows up for a high-level barbarian who has no special reverence for the divine? alignment auras

You always radiate an aura of your own alignment - it just gets much more powerful as you do, the power of the personal bleeding through to the outside.

>d20pfsrd.com/magic/all-spells/d/detect-evil

>Aura Power
>An evil aura's power depends on the type of evil creature or object that you're detecting and its HD, caster level, or (in the case of a cleric) class level; see the table below. If an aura falls into more than one strength category, the spell indicates the stronger of the two.

Creature/Object Faint Moderate Strong Overwhelming
Aligned creature1 (HD) 4 or lower 5-10 11-25 26-50 51 or higher

Look at the description of "Detect Evil" again.

This is why I specified "high-level". Look at my post again.

There are probably Calistrians who get off to being knocked up.

Reposting this

They're actually Lamashtans in disguise.

Pathfinder has a card game?

>paizo.com/pathfinder/adventureCardGame

You're thinking of Drow.

Who the fuck plays a card game based on an RPG?
I play both Magic and Pathfinder, and I still think you'd need to be way too much of a nerd to play that.

Vampire: The Eternal Struggle, there was also a werewolf game. Let's not forget card games based on shows for children.

If the herald of Calistria occasionally knocks herself up for the thrill, than the layman worshiper might be into that too.

Especially Elves.

You know what, I'm bored and curious, someone give me a total rundown on Calistria for the hell of it. I may be able to use it to justify why the elven half of all my half-elves comes from the same goddamn family.

How is the Strange Aeons Pathfinder campaign?

Calistria is the Elven goddess of lust, hedonism and petty revenge. She is obsessed with wasps and will use them to punish whoever slights her, which can be a very mild slight considering she goes from "shove" to "gunfight" faster than any other deity.

Honestly, I hate her. Calistria is second only to the Hag Queen when it comes to being a bitch. As the CN goddess of lust, trickery, and revenge, she expects you to not only screw people sexually, but also to screw them metaphorically if you don't get your way. She is the goddess of "I roll to seduce", bards that fuck all of the bitches, and whipping people that don't like you (and making them enjoy it).
Following Calistria is all about being the biggest cunt possible (without being straight-up evil) but getting away with it because you give good head.
You can by CG or CE when worshipping her, but she is not nice or loving; if you want purest love, you go with Shelyn, and if you want forbidden love, you go with that what'shername goddess that nobody cares about. Worst of all, anything associated with her is COVERED IN BEES!
Long story short, she's a horrible combination of that slutty high-school cheerleader in every sitcom ever and The Pain.

Paizo never for a *second* tries to act like Calistria is anything more than a conniving bitch.

I will give them credit for at least being honest about it. Paizo tends to be pretty heavy-handed when it comes (ha!) to sex and gender though. At least there's a couple of minor deities that exist if you want good-touch ERP.

Feels weird how the only majordeity directly associated with sex is a huge bitch, and the only major deity associated with pregnancy is pure evil.

Shelyn is love, and she supports by sex and babies. Also Erastil totes supports babies.

Shelyn loving babies is one of the cutest pieces of lore in the pantheon; I mean it's obvious enough considering her status as a love deity, but the focus on how parent-child love is her FAVORITE and she's a slightly chubby cute girl makes it adorable.

Not quite. There's , Pharasma has birth as one of her aspects (not that anyone cares), and there's an angelic empyreal lord of prostitution, rites of passage, and virginity.
Love and sex in Pathfinder have a really obnoxious good touch/bad touch divide though, which is why I normally don't touch the subject with a 10-foot pole. I'm in it for the guns and alchemy.

how do we homebrew Keijo rules into Pathfinder

>God of monster sex
>God of cherry popping and prostitutes
>God of wild mindless rough sex
>God of cutesy loving sex
>God of casual sex
>God of forbidden sex

It feels like we're missing a type of sex.

Anyone happen have :
-Strange Aeons Campaign
-Horror Realms
-Horror Adventure

Halloween game!

Fool's Errand is the Keijo discipline.

It has unarmed strikes with any part of the body, locks, throws, knocking prone, and anime.
It's pretty much all you need.

I want to impregnate Shelyn!

...Goddamn it now I'm having ideas for a Keijo oneshot.

>All characters must be initiators who main Fool's Errand and one other discipline
>Unarmed strikes only with breasts and butt, Weapon Group Adaptation is free
>Level 6

The only question is what kind of plot this can have.

THE PAIN

What's wrong with being a nerd?

We need to port Ardarvia to PF, so we can get kinky romantic bondage sex.

You could probably do that if you manage to purify her glaive.

That sounds like an innuendo

Oh I'd like to purify her glaive alright.

Only after I made my post did I remember seeing she was CN, one of the least likeable alignments, especially when it comes to gods. Guess I'm just gonna ignore her when I try to work on character backgrounds.

I love how Lamashtu's code is perfect for making some insane Bloodborne-esque villian

I'm wondering, what deities would fit a non-martial, communative cleric?

I'm asking because I'm working on my Pastor's class, and I'm deciding what domains to start with.

TL;DR: What is your favorite deities that would have pastors.

A glorious quest to earn the love of the most wonderful woman?
Delightful!

Erastil and Abadar. Probably Asmodeus

Don't awoo!
$500 fine

Let's see, basically any deity with the community domain. That includes Erastil in core, whose domains are Animal, Community, Good, Law and Plant. There are sites that give you lesser deities with that domain, too.

Releasing a single soul from the glaive earns you a favor from the Goddess of Love.

I want the courage to be myself!

How do you fix the Answering weapon enchantment?

If I have multiple attacks with the grab quality, should I roll them one by one and do I have to stop attacking if I decide to grapple on a successful hit? Or can I roll them all and decide to grapple if one them hits?

Seems like it should be the former.

Grapple modifies your attack rolls and also your target's AC.

With that in mind, you could always modify the results of later rolls on the fly, but it's just a matter of what suits you and what you and your GM can agree on in the end.

What is the CR of a burning skeleton (or a similarly CR 1/2 creature) when you apply a +1 template to it? Does it become CR 1 or CR 2?

>Why isn't Piercing Thunder called Spears of Power?
>Why aren't sacred bonuses called Moral Bonuses?
>Why aren't thematic class abilities called Flavored Class Bonuses?

These are the big questions.

But user, that was inside you the entire time!

>that was inside you the entire time!
B-but that means...

>Grapple modifies your attack rolls and also your target's AC.

Oh, i was misunderstaning the grab rules, I thoguht you got an automatic grapple on hitting but you still need to roll for the grapple attempt? I guess my question then becomes can I just attempt to start a grapple for each attack I hit after making all of them?

i feel like im still misunderstanding something here

I would go with CR 1, but I can't find a rule that agrees with me. Compare it to some other CR 1 or CR 2 creature to be sure.

What creature do you have in mind?

Does anyone know what book the Crystal warrior Aegis was in?

I'm looking at slapping the Advanced template on some burning skeletons to make them a bit more dangerous for a level 3 party.

Mhm, you're getting the idea!

Ultimate Psionics latest printing. Advanced Options chapter, page 262.

I went back to look over the templates again and I noticed that "Bloody" is a template applied to a skeleton that raises the skeleton's CR by 1.

Regular skeletons are CR 1/3, and bloody ones are CR 1/2 rather than, say, 1; that implies that the intent is for the CR to raise 1 step rather than 1 integer.

I.e. 1/8 -> 1/6 -> 1/4 -> 1/2 -> 1 -> 2, etc.

basically what im asking is if you can make multiple grapple attempts in the same turn

If you hit with an attack with grab, you get a free grapple attempt. It doesn't automatically SUCCEED, but you get the attempt.

Gestalt all the way
I haven't ran a Solo campaign but I did run a campaign for 2 players one was a Fighter/Cleric aka the super Paladin and the other was a Duskblade/Scout it worked out pretty well since they covered most of the classic party roles by themselves though I don't know if the game would have worked at higher levels as the group fell apart when the characters were around Level 5

>Ask applicants to make characters with Path of War and Spheres of power as their primary books.
>Half the applicants are straight casters.
>The two applicants using PoW have shitty backstories.

Being a GM is suffering.

Maybe the campaign's premise isn't compelling?

You don't.

Are you the WoTR GM?
Do you not like spellburst savants ;_;

Link your game. I will make a ZS warder

How would one go about creating a Belmont as a 7th-level character? Any 3rd-party on the table. Would they be a Paladin, a Ranger, a Slayer? For that matter, how would you make Shanoa?

Patpatpat

Oh come now. the wilder and warder have a decent paired backstory.

oh holy shit guys its like the 1000th person that wants to make ZS warder holy shit.

that character's never been seen before.

Actually it's probably not the WoTR person, way more than two PoW applications have been made.

true

There's a lot of PoW applications there

for 1pp, either a Warpriest or Kensei MAgus
3pp, probably a Warpath Follower, Zealot, or very odd Ordained Defender.
As for non-published/homebrew content, some user here on /pfg/ made something called the Lord of the Lash with is a PoW version of the Swashbuckler that specializes in whips, chains, and flails