COME AT ME MORTALS

COME AT ME MORTALS

Why does it have tits?

COME AT ME XENOS!

...because it's a girl?

Well that looks fucking horrible. Who's responsible for this monstrosity?

Whew, I'm glad we sorted that out.

If it's horrible and has tits it's probably a Reaper mini.

Can we just IP-block GW? A thread died to make this.

I genuinely like the tau models

I just picked up a couple of these fine ladies as well. I fucking dig wargameexclusive

Alternative mini thread? Alternative mini thread.

I found these guys on anvilindustry.co.uk, I'm gonna use them as bullgryns/ogryns in my IG

Anvil Industry make some of the best alternative guard bits.

I would make a WW1 guard army with their stuff if I had not already bought some not-sisters.

Also here is a preview picture of a WW1 guy they are making.

It's not tits, you idiot, it's a ritual mask.

>WW1
>RPG-7

you're a special kind of dumb, aint ya?

there is not a single aspect of this miniature that is even vaguely inter-dimensionally related to WW1. Except perhaps the model most likely representing a human.

The word "Trench"

>GW
This is a third party.

I bet you think Kriegers aren't WW1 either with their laser rifles and battle tanks.

I dont see how irrigation is ww1 related...

>only the lead can know peace from this resin

WW1 fighting took place primarily in the trenches.

The space in-between was known as "no-man's land"

They are not meant to look like normal WW1 soldiers they are sci-fi soldiers inspired by the uniform and equipment used in WW1. You know like kriegers and other imperial guard regiments.

...Is that a fucking doomguy tau?

Can we IP block retards? it would have saved a post.

there is absolutely nothing ww1ish about that dude other than perhaps wearing a greatcoat. Modern helmet, sci-fi mask, rocket launcher is covered in lasers and targeters. If a single minor element makes you discount literally everything else about the design, you're as shit as everyone who calls anything with a gear steampunk.

Here's your (you)

>FUCK YOU THEY LOOK NOTHING LIKE WWI SOLDIERS UR DUM FIGHT ME 1V1 IRL!!!!

Bumping for Russian IP

>WW1 fighting took place primarily in the trenches.
Only on some battlefields in Europe.

As a World-War, there was large quantities of fighting outside of Europe (and even some inside) that never involved trench warfare at all. The tactics of the period (when not bogged down into a horrible cluster fuck) are quite interesting, involving both machine guns and cavalry charges to useful effect.

>large quantities of fighting outside of Europe that never involved trench warfare at all

Based on what? I can find pictures of trenches all over the place during WW1.

People dug trenches of course (hiding in a hole being the oldest military tactic), but you didn't often get the "lines of trenches facing each other" because the battlelines were more fluid.

Because it can

Thank you!

I don't mind Titcrons, I even have one I use as my Cryptek, but holy shit is this model awful.