Picks for 2018?

Who shall moon?

XMR will slowly climb consistently. I feel it will eventually beat btc in price per coin (PPC) by 2020.

OMG ARK FUN XRP

TRX. It's climbing already. Some big news coming in 17.12.2017.

Why is everyone ok with XRP now? Something happened? What happened to all the hate for this coin

The shitcoin club.

>my captcha was literally a signpost in India

ARK ARK ARK

Bull shit. It has an unlimited supply. That atomically disqualifys it unless BITCOIN tanks

>Why is everyone ok with XRP now? Something happened? What happened to all the hate for this coin
The price went up. That's literally it. Veeky Forums is a gambling board, not an investing one. The sentiment of any coin is based entirely on whether it's rising or falling.

speculation it will be the next coin that Coinbase offers to normies due to its market cap.

Other speculation that Coinbase's next move is to open up Ethereum tokens to normies.

Stay tuned

ETN

Ah I got you

bitcoin again. And everyone will say it is going to crash. Screencap this.

ETH goes up to 1.5 or even 5k, dunno.
LiteCoin will remain at 1k
Bitcoin will hit 30k
IOTA will maybe hit 10$, bit looking at how shit it is right now I guess 5.
DASH goes 2k

WAVES

SCREENCAP THIS

>ctrl+f link
>0 results

:/

FUN

STOP SHILLING FUN I HAVENT BOUGHT ANY YET ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGH

>XMR has unlimited supply
There's no way the creators were that stupid, right? It has to be limited like the oher coins.

WABI

REQUESTNETWORK

This

> This

That user is just full of shit.

THIS

BUT AT THE END OF THE YEAR

omg, waves, qrl, and some other basics

I think he ment that it has a supply over 2 trillion but what he does not understand is that you make money out of the growth of the coin and not because a single coin cost 100$.