Spooky Scary Legionaries Edition

Spooky Scary Legionaries Edition
No slip ups Sub-Edition
Who's a legionary's best friend? The Emperor. >HHG FAQs
pastebin.com/iUqNrrA8
Official HH 7th Edition Errata (Updated January 2016)
forgeworld.co.uk/resources/fw_site/fw_pdfs/Horus_Heresy/Horus_Heresy_7th_Edition.pdf

>30k TACTICA & TIPS
What to include in a HH list, how to format it, what makes each legion special (crunch), tactics, Tutorials for Heresy-era minis and more
pastebin.com/Tm2P4QLp

>HH Books, Novels and Rulebooks galore
pastebin.com/k9uvqsub
sys.Veeky Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.docdroid.net%2Ffz1OuHK%2Fcrusade-imperialis-army-lists.pdf.html
sys.Veeky Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.docdroid.net%2FZTK72gs%2Flegiones-astartes-age-of-darkness-army-list.pdf.html
sys.Veeky Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fmega.nz%2F%23F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg

>/HHG/'s Legion demographics
strawpoll.me/10558764

>/HHG/'s allegiances
www.strawpoll.me/10663447

>Oct 16 White Dwarf
mediafire.com/file/zm71nli980zr97h/WhiteDwarf_Oct16.pdf

>Primarch Popularity Poll
strawpoll.me/11458318

>Other new links
sys.Veeky Forums.org/derefer?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww98.zippyshare.com%2Fv%2Fe6VFn2St%2Ffile.html
sys.Veeky Forums.org/derefer?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww116.zippyshare.com%2Fv%2Fd2D2z8mF%2Ffile.html
sys.Veeky Forums.org/derefer?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww110.zippyshare.com%2Fv%2F1USI8Urn%2Ffile.html
mega.nz/#F!Wl5DAbCb!TYxZG4CgX_x-NJu7JBwbZQ!LoBA0bqS
discord.gg/wYS2J6b
www98.zippyshare.com/v/e6VFn2St/file.html

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!moBkkYZJ!1w7re9zwJPhGw-7j6zreCw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first

BOO

DELET THIS

Batzel 3 - who were the unknown legion force?

Doesn't matter, it's just so you can have a campaign about your blackshields engaging wolf fuckers

Daemon fucker detected

Posting in the fresh bread since last night was pretty dead.

3k Ultarmarine Pride of the Legion

Legion Champion
Artificer Armour, Legatine Axe, Melta Bombs, Refractor Field

Matter of Signals, Artificer

Invictarus Suzerain x5
PhobosArmoured Ceramite, Dozer Blade, Extra Armour

Tactical Support Squad x5
Plasma Guns, Artificer, Melta Bombs
Rhino, Dozer Blade, Twin-Linked Bolter

Veterans x10
2x Combi-melta, Machine Killers, 2x Missile Launcher, Artificer, Vexilia
Rhino, Heavy Bolter

Veterans x10
2x Combi-flamers, 2x Heavy Bolter, Vexilla, Marksmen, Artificer
Rhino, Heavy Bolter

Apothecaries x2
Artificer

Contemptor Dreadnought x2
Chain fist, TL Autocannon

Rapier Laser Destroyers x3

Heavy Support Squad
Missile Launchers, Artificer

Heavy Support Squad
Volkite Culverins, Artificer

Bobby G

One apothecary with the Suzerain and Champion, and Girlyman, other with Plasma. The MoS sits with either heavy squad to buff either. Giglyman gives the heavy squads or dreads, tank hunters or scoring. Any ideas and critiques welcome please, mostly playing around with Smurfs for fun.

Why give your HS squads artificer on the sarge? If they get into CC, they're pretty much fucked as it is.

I feel like you may be lacking a little bit in fully dedicated anti-armour, and those contemptors are likely to get blown up on the way up the board. Maybe give one of the Heavy squads lascannons?

Maybe give the veterans in the second squad plasma instead of flamers? Just might be a bit more useful for sniping apothecaries and the like.

To tank non-AP2 shooting, of course.

Oh yeah, that completely slipped my mind for some reason, I thought all shooting was AP2, sorry had a brain fart there.

But yeah I still think you need a bit more ranged anti-tank, I feel like you'd be a bit fucked against flare shielded spartans

I have a couple laser destroyers for AT. Doesn't matter what army I run, I never feel like shooting at the front of Spartans anyway, easier to punch them if I need to kill it. The combi plasma might be good for the sniper vets, I figured sniper flamers would be able to rack up wounds.

I watched Monsters University. I wonder if Curze goes all technical on his victims. A look tells him what kind of people their victims are. A scratch here, a howl there, some creepy old music like Jeepers Creepers, then he jumps out holding idk the 3E Chaos Codex and people test for Fear on -4Ld.
Then he flays them and humps the skin, maybe.

Yeah fair enough, didn't really think about the laser destroyers

In all honesty it's a good list I was just being nitpicky, I feel like it'll be fine as it is.

>then he jumps out holding the chaos 3E dex

The 30k player in me kek'd, the 40k player in me let out a little choked sob

Great. Even with my IH, my only answer to Spartans is lucky side shots, or outflanking vindicators. Only thing that is consistent

>then he jumps out holding idk the 3E Chaos Codex and people test for Fear on -4Ld.
god early third edition was a train wreck

Everything about early 40k was a clusterfuck

Shit was fun tho

>third edition
>early 40k
stop making me feel old

We're on 7th edition, soon to be 8th

Then they'll end times it and start again as Age of the Emperor or something

Get with the times grandpa

>holding the 3E Chaos dex
Kek

Is the guy in purple Fulgrim?

It's already at the point of End Times for 40k. Daemon primarchs are starting to move, loyal primarchs are supposedly coming back, and if the rumour mongers are correct, Abaddon will reach Terra.

Yep, In order from the left it goes

>Russ
>Fulgrim
>Horus
>Sanguinius
>Ferrus
>Angron

>We're on 7th edition, soon to be 8th
numbers are deceiving

RT: 87-93 (6)
2e: 93-98 (5)
3e: 98-04 (6)
4e: 04-08 (4)
5e: 08-12 (4)
6e: 12-14 (2)
7e: 14-17?? (3~)

3e's the mean of 40k.

Hmmm I guess you are right!

What does a spoopy scary space marine skellington look like?

Legion of the Damned ?

SPOOKY

3spoopy5me.

Do remember the spoopy ribcage is solid... even if that makes breathing impossible in the normal sense.

You can still breathe even with a solid ribcage thanks to the thoracic diaphragm. Otherwise Turtles would not excists.

>marines are turtles
Don't you love it when things in 40k seem less silly.

But what kind of turtle? Alligator snapping? Or does it depend on the legion?

does anyone have a good way to play autek mor?
I just cant get around how inffective gorgon terminators seem in melee.
but he seems like a beast, whats a delivery method for him
>playing head of the gorgon RoW for that sweet outflank

>the nozzles on the sides of the backpack, as well as enabling manoeuvring in the void, allow marines to right themselves when they fall flat on their backs
That emperor, he thinks of everything.

Ehm why are Gorgon terminators bad at melee exactly ?

With unwieldy they're basically identical in terms of damage.
Without that, they suffer from being I3.

More like unremarkable among legion specific termies. They are regular termies with a good sgts and FnP.

the -1S only applies to shooting
plus they have that blind gimmick, but id rather them have a 4++ with options to take a cyber familiar
>too bad its not cataphractii pattern

Jokes aside, all mammals (that includes humans) have a thoracic diapraghm and use it whilst breathing. For some reason however a lot of people form western cultures have a habit of mostly using their ribcage for breathing, whilst those from eastern cultures use the thoracic diaphragm more.
For the most effective breathing you use both quite evenly. Biology 101 guys, everybody old enough to post here should know all this

One of the bigger ones. The Mantua Mantua I think it's called.
How did we not see his genius when it was in front of us the entire time?

>bought a squad of plastic iron armor for $20 on the ebay
moderate excitement

Run him with a termie command squad in a Phobos. Ws5 retinue and he can weather fighting well, plus grant them PE(infantry). He's done well against Lorgar even for me

Both mechanisms are used, otherwise the diaphragm is forced. Breathing is still possible, but that's not what I'd call "normal". Then again, marines aren't exactly normal, since they can breathe water.

I only found out about diaphragmatic breathing when I joined the brass band.

this is the poster

are legion command squads good in melee?
they cant take a spartan though, or as a DT atleast
I wanna put them in a ram and run melee w/ Mor
>but that doesn't even work, goddammit!

Autek gives his squad PE, I think whatever he joins will be killy.

Rate my list hhg, the idea is that the Assault Marines march up the board top munch on a MEQ squad, both HQ's join the butchers in the Assault ram to fuck up the nearest TEQ, while the Autocannons and Laser Destroyers partake in very un-WE activities and shoot up vehicles

Inductii and Cortus march up and punch things to death with S10

2497/2500 WE Bezerker Assault

HQ

Gahlan Surlak

Kharn - (Legacy of Blood)

Troops

18x Legion Assault Squad - (Chainaxes, 3x Power Weapon)
Legion Assault Sergeant - (Power Weapon)

18x Legion Tactical Squad (Augmented Inductii, Chainaxes, Legion Vexilla)
Legion Tactical Sergeant (Artificer Armour, Power Fist)

18x Legion Tactical Squad - (Augmented Inductii, Chainaxes, Legion Vexilla)
Legion Tactical Sergeant - (Artificer Armour, Power Fist)

Elites

3x Legion Apothecary - (1x Jump-Pack)

Contemptor-Cortus Class Dreadnought - (2x D9CW, 2x Graviton Gun)

3x Legion Rapier Weapons Battery - (3x Laser Destroyer Arrays)

4x Red Butchers - (8x Power Axes)
The Devoured - (2x Power Axes)

Fast Attack

3x Outrider Squad - (3x Twin-linked Plasma Guns)

Heavy Support

Caestus Assault Ram

5x Heavy Support Squad - (5x Autocannons)

so I keep them in AA? I thought they had to match armour with the IC or whatever that joins basically
I guess I could just run 4 of them with autek
>should I just go straight twin claws or throw in 1 fist out of the 4, or go with 2

You get WS5, Chosen warriors, 6" fearless and +1 to combat res, W2 Standard bearer, that can fit with Mor in a LR. I love command squads for their points

Someone please point me towards a left handed Bolter upgrade so I can replace the energy weapons of the Praetors with regular bolter weapons (preferably Tigrus Pattern)

also, are there Cataphractii Helmet upgrades available anywhere? we get loads of regular helmets, but I can't find Cataphractii helmets anywhere.

Just clip the gun off but leave the hand and trigger on, put a bolter on

Or take your ray gun like a man

>+1 to combat res
This ain't 40k, man. Legion Standards don't work that way, only provide a Fearless bubble.

Just cut away the shooting weapon from the hand and glue a bolter onto it. Not that hard.

What instrument?

Ah shit confused with WT and such. I'm never winning combat anyway so what do I know

HH Weekender 2017 is in Feb. Anyone planning on going?

Just "The" instrument.

Hey, that's probably when book 7 will go up for sale.

trumpet

it was a considerably more enjoyable experience than a string orchestra

>Hey, that's probably when we'll get news of book 7's newest delay.

Don't you fucking jinx it user.

yay!

Oh you.
>trumpet
Oh all the ways to get Horn Player's palsy.

I don't think we've ever had a member of /hhg/ ever go to an official HH event before. If we did we'd have the best pics and news here first, instead of people scouring Battle Bunnies and Bolter and Chainsword for news.

Post beep boops.

Fuck you, user.

You want to be burned at the stake?

Is everyone here amerifats? Surely we have some europoors here.

No Stallone face for me, thankfully.

too soon

Don't worry anons, I'm sure they'll be a new tau battlesuit and another weapon for the warlord

I went to warhammer world during the Amsterdan event...

please stop

I don't get it.

Am burger. I know Al is mexican. Think we have a Swede or two here.

GW's IW aren't that bad.

Of course, I accidently the wrong picture.

I also forgot to save the Death Guard pic that was posted.

>I don't get it.

He's getting sodomized with different sized penises.

Did the iron hands and white scars ones of these get leaked? They're the only two I'm missing. I do realise the iron hands will probably just be the dark angels one there without the red checks, but it'd still be nice to see.

>Implying a Primarch would feel anything below 10"

All of them are basicly Spray, paint trim, Nuln oil + something for shading

I'm in yurop but just a return ticket to Nottingham over the weekend would cost €400, not counting the hotel, taxis, price of admission etc.

I'm a Space Wolces player from Sweden.

Cuccnadian.

UK

Rule britannia.

Hey, I know it looks small on the map but a trip to Nottingham is still a few hours drive and an overnight stay for most Britfags at least.

Norwegian here. IW and WE.

Some are underlanders and kiwiis. I think RGbro is from NZ.

>Going to a non-EU country
If I wanted to go to a backwards third-world shithole I'd just visit Greece.

for a big event that's not a huge deal

though I guess I don't know how expensive the hotels and shit are over in bongistan

>Backwards third-world
Like Germany and Sweden?

Canadian Imperial Fist. I'd rather use my vacation time to visit some place with beaches and co-eds instead of going to (basically) a convention. If the thing was held in my province or one over I wouldn't mind road-tripping to it I guess.

I'm close enough to go, but I'm a non-player and massive poorfag

Actually, I'll ask my mate if he's going - he's even closer than I am, and actually plays HH.

Still, would be unlikely to be faster than someone actively reposting from B&C, given they put stuff up almost-live

Battle Bunnies does a pretty good job also.

To be honest, given how in-depth the reporting of these events is from fansites (especially that one atia runs) I'd rather not sit through the boring bits and just get all the information online.

mega.nz/#F!moBkkYZJ!1w7re9zwJPhGw-7j6zreCw
Blackshield
Watchers in Death
The last son of dorn

Not RG bro from France.

I appreciate you as much as I hate phoneposting, which is a lot.
That one is from another...chapter? Wing?

I'm rather curious as to why people hate phoneposting?