Drawthread: Lemon is Bestgirl Edition

PREVIOUS BREAD: Requesters:
>Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for.
>Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.
>Bump your request only after 24 hours has passed, you may bump once every 24 hours after the first.
>If you're unsatisfied with your completed request, please wait a 2-3 threads or so to re-request it.
>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>No, really, ignore the bait.
>I SAID FUCKING IGNORE IT

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/6o6u34n.gifv
l3monjuic3.deviantart.com/journal/Commission-Info-624170790
discord.gg/BvdtW
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hi, I'd like to request a drawing of my Hiveworlder Assassin for a game of Dark Heresy.

I'd like her to have the pose in 1, wearing a black bodyglove like the Vindicare in 2 underneath an open black leather long-coat like 3 (although honestly the most important part of the reference coat are the belts across the chest), with a segmented-looking collar like in 4. She also has armor on her arms and legs like the Kasrkin carapace in 5.

She has a lanky build (1.7m, 55kg) pale skin, steel-blue eyes and hair that changes colors (the DM ruled that, in order to make the Outrageous Hair quirk work alongside the Unremarkable trait, her hair could change colors) but but that is usually black with some manner of fluorescent streaks (mostly blues, reds, purples or some combination thereof). Her hairstyle is short and ragged, like the one in 6.

Her weapons are an autopistol (basically a machine pistol) that looks similar to 7, and a highly-modified (and probably illegal in some sectors of Imperial space) long-las like the one in 8, except with a much longer barrel.

As she was a ganger before getting picked up by the Inquisition, all of her equipment should have signs of wear and tear - weathering on the armor and weapons, a dirt-stain on the bottom hem of her coat, etc. - and have gang markings scrawled over them from her old gang, the 51st Low-Street Rats: their symbol is a rat's head (9) breathing fire.

Requesting Big E as he is worshipped on a viking themed world.

He looks more like in his youth as Conan, but with a magnificent beard and a fabulous winged helmet. The eagle motives are replaced by ravens and his flaming sword is even bigger. May or may not be one eyed / equipped with a cybernatic eye.

Have fun

Requesting a male Tiefling

He has horns, armor, and dual wields khopeshes that all look like the reference pictures. Preferably in an "at ease" standing pose.

Anchoring this premium Danny Devito gnome for the user working on it.

Once again migrating my request of my human warlock girl for a play-by-post game of 5e.

She was originally based off of the character in (A), with quite a few changes. First off, she has leather gauntlets and thigh-high boots, like the ones in (B) and (C) respectively (without the furs lining on the boots, please). Second, she has pauldrons made of leather, similar to (D). Hanging from the pauldron on her left, she should have a round steel circle painted with the coat of arms in (E).

She should have a strong jawline and cheekbones, like the head in (F), with a hairstyle similar to Mercy's (G) except with a tuft of hair (H) instead of the ponytail. She also has a scar on her right cheekbone, in the shape of a rough 'X' with one long crooked line and a much shorter, crescent-shaped line across it. Her skin is fair, her hair black and her eyes dark, rich brown. Her clothes stick to a mostly no-nonsense palette: black leather with brassy steel trim, and white cloth.

Finally, as she is a Pact of the Tome Warlock, she has an Eldritch Tome (J) hanging from her belt. She has also used it to summon a hawk Familiar (I) that could be either perched on one of her pauldrons or else on one of her gauntlets.

Thank you in advance!

Requesting my character as a human.

She's an Egyptian-themed sorceress in an urban fantasy/horror game.

Hello
I would like to request my character. She is about the age and has the general body type of the picture on the bottom left, she has scarring across the right side of her body similar to that on the top left. her face, but mostly hair, looks similar to the image on the top right.

if she could be in some sort of dynamic action pose, clenching her fists with some black particles coming off of them that would be amazing!

Requesting my female sniper mary sue.

She is very much like Paul / Alia from Dune, she comes from a family of "chosen ones" except her pregnancy was weird and as a result the normally-subtle powers of her family are augmented. Thus she has insane intuition. Whereas the other characters simply had a rare "lucky dodge" kind of ability to explain their plot armor, she has multiple visions of the future which she augments by injecting stim drugs usually used by soldiers. In battle she is nearly unstoppable due to having 'wallhax" from her intuition; from time to time she would guess where enemies were and shoot them through the wall. I gave her a sniper rifle and two tec9-ish pistols as weapons, which she decorated while trapped in a cruiser wreckage in the forest with her grieving brother. She would go out into the woods and kill the soldiers hunting the wreck. I gave her a lot of counterstrike-homage elements which is kind of stupid but it feels oddly right for such a cheesy story anyway.

I'd love anything of her shooting her rifle, hiding in the forest, or doing a "jump-shot" off of a small cliff with her legs kinda pulled up a bit, in a sort of disjointed "P" shape.

Appreciate anyone who tries this.

Requesting a green book similar to Grimoire Weiss, Grimoire Noir, and Grimoire Rubrum.

Putting up a request for a Lycan Knight. He obviously doesn't advertise his condition, but it'd be nice if the drawfriend could give it a real feral, savage feel to the art with the emotion of a beast under the armor.

>1 Wears a bascinet with an aventail like pic.
>2 Wears a side fastening Coat of plate like this (but green) with shoulder plates over..
>3 A really long black gambeson like pic
>4 A hauberk like this. Sleeves go down to elbows, the hem of the maille reaches his hips. So there's a lot of gambeson below it that isn't covered.
>5 Wears a leg harness like pic, same colors.
>6 Wears an arm harness like this, tied to his hauberk.
>7 Gauntlets like these, but green leather instead of burgundy.
>8 He's got a really pointy, tapered longsword like this in his right hand
>9 And a really pointy, tapered dagger in his left.

It'd be great if the pose could be in a "ready to pounce" pose, pointing both the dagger and sword in a murderous manner to an unseen enemy.

Requesting a town guard, general look is pretty similar to the pic, but wears one of those floppy medieval beret hats instead of a helmet and uses a halberd. Thanks.

Some good brother could help me?
I just want to change your hair color this character.
I need it with white hair.
Heartfelt thanks!

I would like to request this fishperson sitting down with her fiance (a very trappy guy two years her junior) across from his parents.
Their being pleased is up to artistic interpretation, but is likely since they probably weren't really expecting him to net an actual woman as a marriage partner, fishy thought she may be.
Her dress should be formal, roughly ankle-length and modestly cut. If colored, then a sea green color should work with her complexion.
Her fiance has greenish/black hair that is cut short (no longer than shoulder-length), and he's got brown eyes. His outfit is of good quality, as he's of noble stock.

Requesting a male version of the mechanical girl pictured, wearing fancy clothes, reading a large, important looking book

Requesting
Basically hes a big buff manly dude in the pose of the left picture but preferably from the back at a like 10-20 degrees off side on(like the widow pose) with the face being parallel to the background.
The face is a bit softer with slightly longer hair that left picture but with awell maintained beard like hugh jackmans which are both a light brown.
carrying a sword about as big as the reference picture but design largely up to artist is the same position resting on the left shoulder.
General buff physique along the lines of jonathan joestar on the right but with more reasonably sized thighs.
only wearing the blue gold booty shorts in this gif:
i.imgur.com/6o6u34n.gifv
but with cade written in the gold sequins.
Also wearing pair of wrestling boots in ref image but they would be the gold and blue of shorts with the white being replaced by blue and the blue by gold.
He would be flexing to show off his muscles while he poses.
He also has a bleached white demon skull with curled horns attached to his waist.

Thanks for reading

Anchoring the female Heretek for the artist.

nice im a girl

-ish?

Requesting a male grey elf wizard. He has silver hair styled like Dr. Weird, except not bald, and wears purplish-silver robes that are a bit frayed around the edges. Around his neck is a black pendant in the shape of a kraken, and on his shoulder sits an owlcat, his familiar. Thank you.

ok who the fuck is lemon?

The drawfag who did the OP picture.

Alright, bit of a long request that I'll probably get shit for but here goes:
>basically based off mini in pic
>half elf girl with more elven ears than human
>gold blonde hair with a fine black streak in bangs
>pale, alabaster skin
>earrings like in pic
>Dark blue left eye, light blue right
>thin scars running across right eye and cheek in parallel at ~45 degree angle, from top right to middle of face
>loose fitting black sleeveless top
>tough leather pants
>riding boots
>black fingerless gloves
>all relatively plain looking
>2 crossed belts on hip, dagger on her right, rapier on her left, pouches for crossbow bolts on either side
>silver signet ring on her left hand
>holding an ornate hand crossbow

I'm not expecting this to be done any time soon, but thanks for reading this far!

Requesting an armor that combines the look of medieval knights with a roman officer, as if the Roman Empire had survived into late medieval times. Think something like the pic given, but with a sideways red plume, red cape, and maybe an aquila on the chest or something. You're free to add whatever you think will help with the theme.

Requesting a pseudo roman soldier wearing lorica hamata squamataque (mail/scale hybrid) and wielding a falx and other assorted equipment used by Romans and those who clashed with Romans (Dacians, Thracians, etc.)

not or but im pretty sure if its roman it requires pecs and a six pack on the chest piece.

Anchoring request for drawfriend, will reply with curremt WIP

Requesting an underground nerubian ziggurat/temple somehow located directly under a glacier. The bluish lighting is important.
Countless stairs leading to it would be cool too.

Someone said he would do it, but I haven't seem him since. Well people have stuff to do I guess, unless I somehow missed it?

Asking for a Star Wars character. She's an Arkanian offshoot, like pictured on the left, and dresses up her basic flightsuit with jackets and outergarments similar to what's next to it in the reference pic. Her hair is kind of like the lower left, shorter and pulled back with as much thought to style as you can have when dealing with helmets and engine grease. If you want to draw her with her pistol, she's just as likely to be posing with it as she is shooting it. Overall she's a happy, confident character. Thanks for looking!

actually did something like this years ago. used a lion instead of an eagle tho.

Rerequesting for the glory of chaos.

Requesting a chaos rogue trader.

He wears a (black) coat such as the related pic, but with a chaos star in place of an Aquila and 'skull epaulettes'.

He is a middle aged man with long, tousled grey hair.

His mouth constantly bleeds mercury and a foot-long, silver, pointed tongue probes the air.

He is standing beside a mirror, but his reflection looks at the viewer.

Just out of curiously, you do commissions?

l3monjuic3.deviantart.com/journal/Commission-Info-624170790

send me a note on dA if youre interested

I'd like to request a character of mine, Carmin. She has fair skin, dark green eyes and unkempt shoulder-length blonde hair, that she keeps short in the front. She’s above average height, at 5’11”, and has a slender albeit fit frame, even though her outfit makes her look a lot bulkier than she is, from a distance.
Carmin’s color palette is rather heavy on the red. Her pants are made of dark, wine-red denim, with a row of black laces up the outsides. Her over-knee leather boots, on the other hand, are a much more sedate reddish-brown, with yet more black laces keeping them closed. Her shirt, finally, is low-cut and tight-fitting, almost like a corset with three-quarter sleeves and a high collar, made out of bright red lacy fabric. On top of that she wears a long scarf of black lace, clasped at her throat with a large brooch in the shape of a broken six-pointed star and crescent moon.
On top of her clothes, Carmin wears ornate gothic armor (references on the left). Segmented poleyns and cuisses cover her pants and schynbalds cover her boots, held there by black laces such that they’re more part of the garments than they are added on. On her arms she wears segmented pauldrons and vambraces, with partial gauntlets covering the back of her hands and forearms. Her armor is made of lacquered black steel, albeit trimmed and very heavily detailed in gold to the point where it is more golden than black.

Hm.
Won't be anytime soon.
In the far future, perhaps.

Requesting the girl in the top-left (preferably with glasses) in brigandine while looking on with an expression that is either disbelief or a mix of disapproval and disappointment.

hey.

taking simple/unsettling requests

A man screaming in silence as his head explodes into moths.

Requesting for my Fallout-ish character..

Face, hair style/color and bodytype same than reference 1 (with shorter hair ; ideal size would be barely reaching between shoulder blades, either loose or tied up in a tail), clothing similar to reference 2 with a desert camo pattern.

The items carried are a backpack (see reference 2), a katana and either a handgun (reference 3) or an assaut rifle (reference 4). Both choices suit me fine.

Anime, cartoon or realistic size do not matter to me. The pose would be a classsic "angry guy with a gun" seen on lots of video game box art, but with a rather stoic or "cold fury" look on her face

Thanks in advance, brave drawfags !

Your closest bathroom

snow gnomes

I will try.

The death of Benjamin Button.

Requesting an image of my Wild Mage, a male drow named Cadunaer.

Pictured are the references for his face and hair, the sort of outfit he wears regularly, and an image of what his spellbook would look similar to.

I'd like that, instead of a screaming human face, there be the image of a screaming demon on his book instead, if possible.

As far as pose goes, I'd like him either holding his book open in one hand as he casts a lightning spell, or more hilariously, striking the face on his book with an empty tankard to try to silence it.

Thank you in advance if someone decides to try this.

Requesting a female air genasi who uses paint-based magic.Reference picture says it all, hopefully.

An artist began work on this some time ago, not sure if they're still intending to continue with it, though I do hope so.

Godspeed Mr.Unsettle

damn those IG look nice

Someone doesn't have to be a girl to be bestgirl, silly.

>tacticool trash pistol
But seriously, good luck, sempai. I'm totally stealing any delivery you get for my Cyberpunk art folder.

Kindly requesting again an egg-boy in armor, with a sword.Shield is optional.Cyclops, wherein the eye is located in the yolk.The rest of the body is white and gooey. Kinda similar to this image. Thanks in advance!

>face reference
That means nothing from a mango image

What's your favorite IG regiment, lemon? It better be Vostroyans.

vostroyans and krieg

The only acceptable answers

>krieg
pleb

double pleb

Eh, it makes holes in bad guys, that's enough for me.

You're right. Gonna fix that.

New version of what I asked in with a real reference for the face (see reference 5).

Sorry for letting my weeaboo side override my common sense, guys and gals.

Requesting this man (A, B) in pants (C) with shin-length coat (D) in color (E) and undershirt (F)

Character is very tall 6' 10" and large 375 lbs

The pose is up to the artist

Posting this to act as a PoC for the user doing this request, which is depicting the building on the left like the one in the right: run-down, cloudy, and located deep in a forest.

Requesting this K9 unit soldier and his doggy hunting down a catgirl fugitive or suspect. The catgirl suspect has a scared look on her face as she is hiding and should have some muck and dirt covering her body to mask her scent from the dog.

And the K9 unit soldier can have a crazed or furious or determined look with his eyes and the dog would be growling madly with drool. The dog can still just be a German Shepard or any other type of military dog.

Requesting this black dude angrily chasing a skinny Catachan, an eldar striking scorpion, and a farsight tau who are running away scared from said black guy.

And above the the chasing black guy should be: "Immune to melee attacks." with an arrow pointing down on said black dude.

>fatty in a 40k game

Goddamn

Requesting a Pomeranian the size of a wolf wearing pic related

The Trucker hat should say "I'm sexcellent"

Any pose works but try to make him look either cute or badass

>if the Roman Empire had survived into late medieval times

>immune to melee

Thank you so much, this is exactly the kind of thing that I was looking for.

WIP

Hello, I would like to request art of my WoW hunter for a d&d 5e campaign based in the warcraft universe.

He is a slender character. I would like him sitting against a tree, with one dog licking his face in the background, one in front of him laying down, and his baby fox resting in his hood and on his shoulder. If possible can you remove the spikes on the shoulder armor, and make the bow less undead looking, maybe just remove the skulls while leaving the overall design and color scheme the same.

Requesting this Skeleton warrior wearing a breastplate he has a Long sword, Great sword and Shield Petting a skeletal mummified snake. that seems happy to be receiving headpats

That's some magical shit there, CreepyAnon.
Thanks kindly.

Hi people
I would request an undead knight and his maiden, sharing some kind of gesture of affection.
He would be fully clad in tarnished and battered armor, while she could be a pale ghost, or a living woman in necromancer garb.

Requesting a streetfight.
Two elves in modern combat armour with modern weapons are crouching behind rubble.
The female has red hair and a blue glowing amulet around her neck.
The male has tribal tattoos (think south seas)
on his face.
There is a Martian tripod fighting machine in the background.

any talking revolver requests?
thank you

imagine a couple of these staring at your doorway on a cold winter night.

Thanks creepanon.

Hope this is good fer ya, boss.

thank you

I have no picture, so this one is pretty simple He's a Warforged with Darkwood armor and a greatsword. He's carved many tally marks into his armor, each one representing an enemy he's slain.

A man of refined tastes

Requesting a scene from a recent CofD game. Can I get both these characters walking through an abandoned subway, combat ready? The one on the left should have slightly darker skin, some stubble and holds his glock confidently, whereas the one on the right should be just a little shorter, blonde, and look like he's never used his m9 before in his life.

Not OR, but I like it a lot. Great work on the face especially and the clothing detail.

>vostroyans
My Cossack of dark complexion.

isn't that the guy who aged but in pesudo reverse kind of thing? if not then apologizes.

Thank you very much, buddy.

Post your favorite/best delivery from drawthreads past.

Nothing recent, at least 6 months or older.

I was literally just talking about this character with some friends, Bored Drawfriend is the man, he did this quite a long time ago for me in the drawthreads. Grigori and Tho-Más here have become two of my all-time favorite characters.

BD was even based enough to later do an updated draw of Grigori as the BBEG he later became.

First D&D character, a half-orc paladin. Used him in OOtA.

Probably not the best way to start, but it was fun nonetheless.

The picture that will forever remind my friend that his 'Nids lost to my ImpGuard.

I love this pic more every time I see it.

I play the guy on the right, but one of my party members plays his twin sister on the left, your character reminds me of her except they dress in blue instead of red.

Frenchie go home!

No, no, nothing so disgusting, it's a D&D setting with firearms and we liked the colonial look.

I've seen your character before, I'd really like to know more about her. If you're interested we still have the Discord server up and active from when OC threads were a thing, I can send you an invite?

sure

discord.gg/BvdtW

damn those guardsmen are sexy

I am also here with a character for a DnD setting with firearms. More late renaissance early colonial days look though my friend.

Both of yours have entered into the inking phase, I'm picking up some watercolor pencils/pens tomorrow because I realized I don't have a good way to do white.

So yeah, almost done!

Also Joyelle OR, if you see this, I'll be posting after I pick up that white pen. Didn't want to post an almost final product and then do it again, so they'll all be done before Wednesday.