A Wanderer's Romance

Anyone tried this system? Bought it off of drivethrurpg and been reading through it, getting a serious Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon and Legend of the Five Rings vibe in a small, easy system.

Other urls found in this thread:

stargazergames.eu/games/a-wanderers-romance/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I wish I was an ant so I could check out this game.

Biggest pic I could find, even the official site doesn't have a bigger one.

How is it down there in the earth, insect friend? Do you play TTRPGs with your fellow ants often?

Here's an even better question; do you have any actually valid input to anything or are you just a fucking autist?

*sprays calming pheromones in the air towards you*

Stop or leave.

Jeez, buddy, who fumigated your nest today?

Someone who thinks they're hella funny and doesn't add anything to anything.

Also, I ain't even close to mad. Believe what you want.

I haven't played the game and you haven't given any info on the game so I can't rate it. If you're talking wuxia, the game to beat is Legends of the Wulin. However Legends of the Wulin is complex and highly narrative, so maybe this game isn't and suits your group and tastes more. Or is just plain better, like I said I don't know anything about it.

I mean: calm down tiny protector, I am not trying to invade your nest.

I appreciate that, but I actually mean the game A Wanderer's Romance. And I was hoping for someone who had actually played it for a hands-on experience. But thanks anyway.

>I'm so not mad
>that's why I'm engaging every comment
>I even told him to leave, that's how not mad I am

Of course you're not mad. The insect brain isn't advanced enough to process emotions such as anger.

How did my life come to this?

You're the hero noone needs, but you're the one we deserve. Godspeed, user.

I've only made, like, two posts in this thread. I just saw all the antposting and thought I'd get in the screencap.

Yeah, I know you mean the game in the OP. But you have that game and I don't, so I can only talk in generalities and comparisons.

And ant memes.

Not to be rude but what are you doing in this thread? To get in on the hilarious antposting?

>humans on my /ant/
REEEEEEE GET OUT BIGGIES

Waiting for someone to post the pdf of A Wanderer's Romance so I can see if it's suitable for my ant-based jianghu game.

>Veeky Forums - anTposting General

I kinda want to know what the game's actually like, but I want ant memes more. If only OP would actually tell us about the game they seem to be shilling, so I could consider spending my money on the game and my time not antposting.

>I'm a lazy cunt and literally can't use google

stargazergames.eu/games/a-wanderers-romance/

Don't even bother thanking me, by the looks of it I'm not gonna stay in the thread for much longer.

>tfw worker ant
>tfw will never be able to have a qt3.14 queen gf
>tfw cannot experience feels due to my primitive insect brain being too small for feels

You seem to be anTicipating someone helping you.

Seriously OP, the game is pretty solid, though more of a one shot, short game kind of thing. My main issue is that the setting is kinda all over the place, and needs a fair amount of GM work to actually make interesting.

>Bought it off of drivethrurpg

Yeah but you need to account for the exchange rate into AntBucks

OMG does that look like a drivethrough rpg banner? Are you too lazy to click the link in ?

>mfw this thread

I just wasted ten minutes of my life parsing this garbage.

It's so simplistic I cannot possibly imagine it being an entertaining game to anyone but the freeformiest FATEfags.

iirc, drivethrurpg processes it as a sale, complete with digital receipt, even if the "price" is $0.00.

Can this game system be homebrewed into featuring war of the 3 kingdoms, but with ants?

No. Not even ants would debase themselves to playing this garbage.

That bad? I was kind of hoping I could bridge the gap for my players into Legends of the Wulin.

This game's goals and LoTW's goals are completely different.

This game strives to be a very simple dice resolution system with basically nothing beyond that. LoTW likes its crunch.

If your group likes this, I really do not see why they'd be interested in LoTW.

I mean, when a game straight up tells you, "your PCs will probably all feel the same," you can probably hedge some bets that mechanical depth is not its strong suit.