Storythread: Soothing the savage beast edition

Instead of pictures I was wondering what songs writefags have heard that inspired them to write?

I frequently like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=IFYCq_LNuaE

Similarly effective (though perhaps cliched by now):
youtube.com/watch?v=D1PH_Y8Xn4g&list=PLIhkcIGY7AQRl_G1IOEAeYtH1mFh4vZ3X&index=55

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iX_XfgBsuEY
youtube.com/watch?v=do4OZq-2KnU
youtube.com/watch?v=qGg9E-tD7i8
youtube.com/watch?v=u7uGJrochaI
youtube.com/watch?v=n01oW4bMA4E&list=PLIhkcIGY7AQTvqIuSKGzYjnEfs_6ut9ng&index=31
youtube.com/watch?v=mEfORl2-kwA
youtube.com/watch?v=3oEWA7UglB4&list=PLIhkcIGY7AQT8fl_itwLic0dE88hzz-5-&index=5
youtube.com/watch?v=l_iRdgGZ6Xc&index=7&list=PLIhkcIGY7AQRpg2sRwFST1IqUVMW2TG2L
youtube.com/watch?v=J9FImc2LOr8
youtube.com/watch?v=50YMa4XN_-0
youtube.com/watch?v=M6JpxDebokM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I made a whole major plot point in a Deadlands game I ran because I found this long version of this song.
youtube.com/watch?v=iX_XfgBsuEY
Had the train the players were on derail while they were crossing into Wyoming due to snowfall. Unfortunately, as they were trying to get the thing back on the tracks, undead started slowly coming in from the hills in the snow. They had a few hours to build defenses out of the scavenged wreck of a train, while trying to get the working parts of it back on track and away from the hordes. When the zombies, 'gloms, and other undead stuff hit, it was a giant tower defense.

youtube.com/watch?v=do4OZq-2KnU

Wow I totally didn't see this thread due to the different OP image.

I don't have that one saved and never much cared for it anyway DESU

More muse music:
youtube.com/watch?v=qGg9E-tD7i8

youtube.com/watch?v=u7uGJrochaI

mad respect for the satellites

Senior Clerk First Class Amelia Cibo: Formerly the head clerk to the Tech-Priest assigned by the Mechanicum to oversee the factories on Armagedon responsible for the production of tanks and other armored vehicles. Cibo went to sleep one night during the First Armageddon War and woke a week later to discover her tech-priest boss had decided she would be a much greater asset to the Hive’s defenses if her weak body of flesh and blood were replaced with a Leman Russ Battle Tank. Though this tech-priest would never be able to quite grasp why Amelia was less than bursting with gratitude he did such a good job that she has survived through the entirety of not only the first but the Second and Third Wars for Armageddon without any noticeable mental deterioration.

• Her failure to deteriorate mentally has given her a real fear of tech-priests who she believes will try to “take me apart to find out how my piece of shit-of-shit boss canned me.”

• In addition to advanced components and materials no longer used in the production of Lemas Russ Clerk Cibo’s body incorporates numerous internal and external sensors installed to let her view, hear, and smell her surroundings and several other non-standard upgrades her former boss decided to provide her with.

o Though immune to the effects of most all chemical weapons the tech-priest’s questionable decision to provide her with a sense of taste has given her a particular hatred for them.

Would a Halo short story be too off topic? /v/ doesn't really have quality story threads.

I laughed aloud at this.

That was great.

Oh god that pic.

Now I'm getting potato flashbacks.

Which part(s)?

• Develops a terrible stutter whenever discussing chaos, traitor marines, demons etc. Orcs on the other hand, she holds in contempt and once claimed she was, “the orcs only natural predator in the wild.”
• Still despite having waged war for longer than most space marines she still thinks of herself as a clerk and served as head clerk of her Steel Legion regiment for centuries.

>Techpriests, no sense of right and wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=n01oW4bMA4E&list=PLIhkcIGY7AQTvqIuSKGzYjnEfs_6ut9ng&index=31

youtube.com/watch?v=mEfORl2-kwA

youtube.com/watch?v=3oEWA7UglB4&list=PLIhkcIGY7AQT8fl_itwLic0dE88hzz-5-&index=5

youtube.com/watch?v=l_iRdgGZ6Xc&index=7&list=PLIhkcIGY7AQRpg2sRwFST1IqUVMW2TG2L

wow, that hammerhead looks like straight shit

The potato peels don't taste good anymore.

youtube.com/watch?v=J9FImc2LOr8

youtube.com/watch?v=50YMa4XN_-0

youtube.com/watch?v=M6JpxDebokM