Am I in the right place?

am I in the right place?

Seems like it. We talk more about table top RPGs, miniatures war games, and card games, but board games are still welcome. And this is the board for them.

Possibly, if you're blue. Can't see the numbers. White has straight fucked itself, Red and yellow rely too much on 10s being rolled in order to get stone.

Those raw material tiles look like shit.

settlers of catan general when ?
My cousin once met Klaus Teuber, the creator of the game. At least he claims he did

Never mind, I see blue only gets stone on 11s. This would be a slow-ass game.

Does anyone have wood?

The real question is, what is your preferred style of table upon which to play the game? Your setup is suspiciously flat and unmoving.

I've got wood for sheep.

This just made me imagine a board vs board game of Catan where all /d/ does is hoard wood

Theres a board game general somewhere around here if you want to talk about more than just Catan but ya, you're in the right place.

We could have a General, but it would always devolve into BDSM Fetish discussion...

Alright, who wants to start a Settlers of Catan General?

Yeah. Doesn't look like skin or cloth at all. Is that wood?

>

> There are people that play with Seafarers
> There are people who don't play with Cities & Knights

Is there any way to play Catan online? Even single player, because I'm a lonely fuck.

Wait, I should clarify: Is there a way to play it online that isn't shit?

Well, I made this Catan AI as my semester thesis...

>that isn't shit?
Nevermind.

Tabletop simulator has worked pretty well for me. The Catan thing you can download has a feature where you can press a button once the dice have been rolled to distribute all the resources that roll generated.

It works sometimes. In it's defence, it either works flawlessly or fails catastrophically, so you won't have something where "oh, I had a city, I should have been getting another resource for the past 5 rolls."

You don't actually need friends too, but I can't imagine playing Catan solo for a feeling other than immense self-pity.

Yes, we Catan here.

My friends owned star trek Catania, where the added gimmick were these cards representing the TOS cast, which you could have one of at a time, and granted you a special ability usable twice, then is discarded. The resources were changed to food, oxygen, dilithium, duranium, and water I think.

Scotty's ability involved turning two of on resource into another. I kept sending up with a surplus of food, so I had Scotty turning food into the materials to build spaceships. The fat fuck was building ships out of hamburgers and donuts.

>The fat fuck was building ships out of hamburgers and donuts.
Please, that's small time for Scotty.

Germanfag here, I paid 110€ for this. How did I do.
Also, is there any online shop where I can print custom hex tiles for catan? I could find a few services but they all had wrong sizes.

Yellow has decent positioning for getting cities and development cards. Don't underestimate development card spam.

Return the Traders & Barbarians expansion since the big box comes with it.

Dev card spam when you are the only one spamming is the best!

Jesus.