Oh, look what Halloween brought us

Oh, look what Halloween brought us.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ep_1k-lOto8

...I wasn't prepared for this...

That post credits scene though

Anyone else notice the references to the Alfa Legion's "Upper Hive" games During the upper hive sequence? Along with purgatory being listed under the name of the hive world.

was anyone else kind of spooked by the stuff that started at 8:29

Does anyone know where I can get a full image of that badass "tyranid fleet that looks like a giant tyranid eats the galaxy" image? That's probably the only scary depiction of tyranids I've seen and I WANT it.

It was drawn specifically for the video, apparently

And it's indeed batshit horrifying

>hive world designated 24601

And I'm Javert!

Props to whoever drew that Tyranids-as-an-Outer-God image. That moment was genuinely terrifying. The way it slowly pulled farther and farther out revealing the true scale of the Tyranids was really well done. Combined with the excellent sound and the whole thing was severely disturbing.

10/10 would get spooked by again. I want a copy of that Tyranid pic.

Someone needs to ask for that pic.

We never actually see the "bottom" of the Outer God. And indeed even at the end there are tendrils at the edge of the screen.

That may just be the tip of the full force.

Now we just need to rotate it, make it monochrome and add a old projector filter to it.

It's like "shit, that's big - oh - oh god - OH GOD"

See this is the kind of shit GW needs to emphasis if they want Tyranids to look scarier than Chaos. Instead we get Pyrovores.

It's almost as if you can see it's jaws slowly closeing. God damnit.

so the ordo xenos representative has become the kaldor draigo of genestealers?

its amazing what fenrisian ale can acomplish

>not cake stealers
missed oppurtunity

KARMAKASTATARIKARI

Why would something that big bother invading a galaxy and not just envelope it entirely?

Also consider the angle at which it is approaching. Simply insane amounts of energy would be required.

You're 100% right, but it still looks awesome and terrifying.

thats the thing behemoth kraken leviathan theyre not scouts and vangaurds theyre the jaws and tongue of the beast thats exactly what its doing

And to think that THAT might be RUNNING AWAY from something

This doesn't really make much sense because hive fleets are yknow, hive fleets and not a big monster.

It's fucking metaphorical, man.

That is not meant to be a literal representation of the Tyranids.

Jesus fucking christ.

Whoever wrote the dialogue for this should go to community collage and retake GCSE English.