>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/DzigSTke
antishurtugal.livejournal.com/896627.html
youtube.com/watch?v=WsSLQ-YYCBo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reposting because new thread.

Jump 183: The Nightmare Before Christmas
>Eight of Pentacles (Prudence): Applying painstaking attention to detail.
>Halloweens: 30
>Holiday: Halloween
>Identity: Skellington
>Danny Elfman Soundtrack (Free)
Creatures of the night... what beautiful music they make.
>I AM THE PUMPKIN KING! (Free, Skellington)
And I just can't wait until next Halloween.
>What's This? (900)
And who would ever think? And why?
>Now Pay Attention (800)
But I am actually not the pumpkin king, I'm just an understudy. He's much better at this than I am, though I'm a little iffy on this whole Sandy Claws thing. Maybe I'll go hang out at the North Pole while he's out and chat up Mrs. Claus. Or whatever other holidays these guys inevitably will inflict themselves upon.
>Spindly (700, Skellington)
Hey, an understudy has to have the right makeup and appearance in order to pull it off properly!
>Master of Fright (400, Skellington)
Hey, looks like I'm not quite as bad at this as I imagined. Now I can scare anything.
>Shadow on the Moon at Night (0)
I'm going to save this until I get to Naruto, bullshit my way into Kaguya's head, and then put my face on the moon to talk to her and scare the shit out of her. Oh, you were going to use the moon for some convoluted plan? How does my image being on the moon, my words being projected, affect your little plan?
>King Pumpkin (Free, Skellington)
Honestly I'm just getting this so that I've got a souvenier of my time here.

An understudy for the Pumpkin King, or a distant relative. Or both! This is going to be a wild ride, but it's going to be a fun ten years. Because you know that there are other holidays beside Christmas that will see a Halloween twist to it. I mean, I saw Halloween decorations being sold during the Fourth of July this year...

Heeey, a rocket that explodes into Jack-O-Lantern fireworks when it goes off. Now THERE'S an idea!

So, probably a stupid question, but do companions imported in Dark Souls gain the ability to improve themselves with Souls?

Is Kaladesh claimed?
If not, I'd like to (tentatively) claim it.

Soulcalibur Master Of Edges, so could one pick to emulate the Edge Master? He has all the fighting styles, and it did say pick one character to emulate with their fighting style. Only other note is that if it relies on magic then pay extra 100cp.

I don't think so. I've got Ravnica, Tarkir and Zendikar as claimed, but not Kaladesh.

I mean, I know that they're claimed. I'm not the one claiming them.

Hey digger is this what you are going for with the beat driver?

maybe it's me but the wording has me a bit confused. is what it's saying, that I pick a class skill for free then I pick other skills at a discount for 50cp yes?

Just a couple of typos fixed.

>Not taking two Parasytes to replace Paras's mushrooms.
>Not being best Pokemon for multi shenanigans

Pyukumukus are like more kid friendly Parasytes

Yeah, the creature that punches you with its fist-shaped anus is kid friendly. Sure.

For Warriors yes.

the license to kill Doesn't follow you between jumps, does it?

thank you! note to self don't stay up for 9 hours

Nope.

Is there a list of the jumps with harem perks?
Asking for a friend.

Actually it doesn't punch you with its anus. It punches you with its guts that it can have come out through its mouth

>Sir you were in fatal accident. We had to replace 90% of your body with live Pyukumukus

I'm aware that it's hitting you with its intestines. But said intestines are coming out of the anus, not the mouth. Don't be confused by the eye-spots, those are decorative. That's not its face.

another question, but taking Player and The42ndSupremeBeing would allow me to take the 400cp version of werebeast which is now at a discount for free yes?

That is in fact it's face because the white puff is confirmed to be a tail, not a Head Tentacle like Buu

Well, that just doesn't make sense. The end with the puff of tendrils is what a sea cucumber eats with, and the end that the projectile intestines shoot out of is its butt. What the hell is this thing, then?

>reeeeee
>SJW talking point #21
>SJW ad hominem #1, 3, 5-7, 89
>Something something problematic something

Player+Supreme Being gives you a stipend to spend on race choices, so apply that stipend to the total cost of your race choices.

Manyfist. Have a look at yourself. Try to gather what little common sense you have left after acting like Teratophilia did. Now look at your question and see if you can think of the likely answer to "I know it says just pick one but can I have them all?"

I decided against it in the end. I'm going wait until later when I get the Sharigan and other perks to come back.

So I would be correct in my logic then

updating the build for PROTOTYPE CYOA V2.5 Made by mib
unstable +200
perfect fit +600
location roll Roll(1d8)+0:1,+0 Total:1Gentek Laboratories

Hive -100 rolling for age Roll(1d8)+57:6,+57 Total:63 years old
my mistake -100
Insectoid efficiency free for hive
convergence -100 discount for hive
true hive mind -300 discount for hive
what makes me unique -600
convert 600 CP into 1200 pathogen points

+1000 pathogen points for virus creator only. free with Hive
aesthetics: vantablack and luminescent white, smooth, sleek and symmetrical. Rippling with power and ready to pounce.

Spores -100
Animal infection -200
alien life forms -100
pathogen participation -400
increased durability -200

Walkers free
flyers free
evolved -600
biomass accumulation free
birthday suit free
consume free
Canon weapon free
regeneration -600
#The plan: Dick around with zombies,eat some zombies, make some zombies. Maximum zombie shenanigans! save people if they get lost in this area, fight an edge Lord. Pure comedy!#Rolling for achievements Roll(1d400)+0:292,+0Total:292

Has anyone gone through the inheritance cycle jump supporting Galbatorix? Eragon and the other "heroes" are rather nasty indivuduals,when you stop and think about it.

Alternatively,has anyone gone through the jump as a dragon?A plot point is made of how wild dragons have left and there are few dragons remaining in Alagaesia.It could be amusing to hear of how everyone reacted when a dragon-jumper casually showed up

Good news everyone! I had a burst of inspiration last night, and after I come up with three more drawbacks and finish the items section Generic Creepypasta should be ready for review on this, the spookiest of nights!

reatly looking forward to it,you always come up with good stuff

There's a perk that references multiple partners in Black Dynamite.

Been trying to think of some things that happened during The Skull Man; I think I've settled on the themes of the nine generals I'll have to face for the Battle of the Black Ghost drawback.

pastebin.com/DzigSTke

Neato.

>Supporting a nuclear bomb.

Steampunk MtG? I don't think it's claimed.

>>Enemy #9

whoa, I'm glad that of none my foes have ever tried to exploit that weakness.

Did anyone screencap those posts hundreds of threads ago when that one user role played as the Outsider talking shit to tera?

He was simply trying to reset this twisted game

If I import my Parasyte as, for example, Charizard and in another jump as let's say Werewolf, they can attach to body hand as Charizard Parasyte or Werewolf Parasyte but not both unless they have that one perk? And they have access to the appropriate powers of their form when connected to me then?

>refresh the page
Fucking skeletons.

He rage-quit like a child. Don't try to make him look noble.

mah,it's only about .4 spooky 1 me. Halloween deserves better.

What are you talking about? I don't see skeletons? Does it not appear on mobile?

He was losing his empire to a group of terrorists and fell victim to a spell that spell that forced him to feel the suffering of a whole lot of people at once.Nobody would be at their most rational after that

Drawbacks: user the Jumper DLC, Wrath of the Realm: Earth, Unleash the Carnage, Bully the Jumper, Sorrowful Jumper, Love Freak, "It doesn't matter. It was fun" (3000)

Angel, age 1400

Netherworld (2900)

Level 1 (Free)
Professional Peanut Gallery (Free)
Theme Song (Free)
Maximum Bully (Free)
The Wickedest Of Them All (Free)
Slave Driver (2800)
Showmanship (2700)
Might Makes Right (2500)
Noble Demon (2200)
Only the Pure of Heart (1600)
The Unlosing Jumper (1000)
Majin (600)
Pleinair (300)
Send In The Goons (0)

(400)
Hero's Scarf (Free)
Trademark Outfit (Free)
Starting Weapon (Free)
Dimensional Gate (Free)
Comfy Coffin (Free)
Infernal Throne (Free)
Rosen Queen Shop (200)
Yuie Flowers (100)
Horse Wiener (0)

Whelp. It's been a while, but the gang's back together again. Now I'm sure some of you have heard all kinds of things that've happened to me recently from the island, so to start off I just wanna make one thing crystal. Clear.

I am an antagonist.

(Cont'd)

Where? I can't see them

Oh shit, skeleton GHOSTS?

I take matters into my hands along with the initiative for the sake of universal order, and I will not reject or deny the consequences that flow from them in the process. Even as I am in the process of...recalibrating my paradigm, I will remain at the frontier of what mere mortals consider moral and sane. I'm well aware a lot of you are, however, highly interested in justice as a meaningful concept-and so I look forward to delegating the nonlethal disarmament of Earth to you. And...quite a few of the natives, actually. The point being, while a good antagonist seals threats, I have come to realise that a GREAT antagonist, secure in his will to power, has the courage to harness such threats for his own cause.

And well. I. I just thought I should make that clear given, y'know, as we speak I'm quite literally channeling the power of heroic spirit, bravery and friendship into each and every one of you. Stop cheering. I mean keep cheering, because-ugh. Whatever.

I'm GOING to figure out how to blend the energies of stagnation, despair and cold reality into this stuff EVENTUALLY you know. Also! Be nice to the new girl. She's not used to cheering, and I have no regrets about recruiting the one sane person in this madhouse.

Look people, we've got a Spiral Nemesis inbound in 10 years' time. If I try to take a swing at him there's gonna be collateral so-I KNOW it'll be relative, but I'm willing to let you guys do things your way because unleashing my full power's going to hurt space-time.

(Cont'd)

antishurtugal.livejournal.com/896627.html

Also, I'm not running for overlord-I'm just going ahead and making my own universe to rule from, and build armaments for Revya's arrival. I guess Laharl's going to win eventually. Goofy kid. 2/5, would make alliance with but that Etna girl needs some help teaching him to properly overlord. That Seraph Lamington fellow on the other hand is only disqualified from good overlordship by technicality.

Some of you may notice I am currently suffering from a debilitating obsession with love. I assure you, this is purely scientific curiosity and not a profound sense of existential loneliness coupled with newfound guilt contriving with my Shadow's stillborn memories to YES PANTY QUESTION WHAT WAS THAT AGAIN?

Oh. Yes, the horsecock! Right. In the opening assault against the Devourlord I'm sending a vanguard of Fingerkings, Noble Dragons, Auditors and True Fae spearheaded by Umor and Metatron, discombobulating it with the unreal and incomprehensible. Before opening a portal directly to the Five-Metal Shrike's Godspear.

IF that thing survives a blast of infinite damage, we're going to need EVERY tactic we can work up to see what sticks.

But I'm only resorting to gattai and henshin AFTER I try beating it with the horsecock.

>livejournal

reeeee

The hell are burrow grubs anyway?

GODDAMIT I shouldn't read these in public places, you made me almost lose my shit at the end

>ASA buys the Horse Wiener

>ASA intents to use the Horse Wiener as one of his initial trump cards against Revya.

I... can't... stop... laughing!

I guess we know what ASA's fetish is now.

I want ASA to win with the Horse Wiener

I want anyone with that fetish to die in real life.

What fetish? I thought we were just enjoying the innocent childish absurdity of hitting things with horse weiners. What aren't I getting?

I think you need to get your mind out of the gutter and simply enjoy the primal joy of slapping extradimension beings around with a weapon constructed from the nethers of horses.

Nofunanon has spoken! Do not question Nofunanon!

Well.

WELL.

That's one way to do it.

Btw, don't forget the free version of Mana Burst.

>ASA likes touching horse dicks and holding them in his hands.
>Pretending he doesn't get off on that.

You may want to Irish up that coffee a little bit Heavens.

I don't know, it sounds more like you're highly repressed and projecting really hard.

That or shitposting

Do not add potato to the coffee.

Occam's Razor. People who play with horsedicks are into playing with horsedicks.

Well, by that logic because you enjoy playing with Veeky Forums you have a fetish for keyboards, posts and being contrary.

You sly dog, have you been ERPing me all this time?

You don't play with Veeky Forums, user. Veeky Forums is not a toy.

Yes.

The dancing skeleton in the corner of my screen begs to differ. If I swivel my mouse really quickly around his hands, it's like I'm daring him to slap my shit.

Note: this jump happens much earlier in my chain,just after digimon in fact.

Black Dynamite
sarcastically, I'm in charge +100
Why, Jumper, Why? +200
Drop in
can you dig it? Free for drop-in doesn't hurt to know the lingo
Veritable One Man Army -150 discounted for drop in. I'm gonna kick some ass
Smack Wiped Off the Streets -300 discounted for drop in and it will stay kicked,
Fiendish Dr. You -300 now to damage racism by increasing the size of people's body parts to making as many stereotypes about various ethnicities simply and obviously wrong.
Dynamite!Dynamite! Free, you know, I never figured out how all these different soundtracks fit together.
Shake the Scene You Turkeys! -50 could be handy
wardrobe -50 The suit makes the man
Militant Beret free for drop-in not my style but could have its uses
Orphanage -150 I love helping people
Dojo -300 and apparently I'm helping them get better.
#The plan: black dynamite and ivory thunder versus the CIA.

Oi, question
Can Ranger belts we make with unlosing jumper boosted act like the item version of the prototype belt if we use it WITH said Unlosing Jumper? And can we item world Drivers?

Yes to both. Don't expect the Item Worlds of them to be a cakewalk, though.

Question: What can GURPS Monster Hunters magic do? What about Mysticism?

So I want to build a traveling inn while roaming the sword coast (Forgotten Realms, neverwinter nights, etc)

Is there any way to make the door(s) on a fantasy merchant wagon directly lead to a demi-plane or pocket space? I could make a teleportation circle but what I really want is the door to just open to the inn.

note happens earlier in my chain between A:tla
and A:TLoK
Demolition man
I'm an Oscar Meyer wiener +100
Rob Snyder +200
cryo- prison +300
rebel
the Three Seashells:Free
maybe starve to death. Free for rebel
we use these to shop -300 discount for rebel
my society -600
Pizza Hut -100
rehab program -300 taken from stipend
Schwarzenegger library -600
the plan: share my science with the rest of the rebels and start a new world right under that fascist's nose

God Im just imaging Item Words of sentai/rider stuff being horribly mishmashed and chaotic combinations of justice and self branding

That's all I need. I should be able to get myself up to a good place if I have my companions guard the driver I'm grinding up whilst also using a second Driver within said driver

And considering I got "I will Be the Main Character" making them difficult but possible is actually a benefit.

I knew you put that Horse Wiener in there for a reason! It's Devourlord's weakness!

So we can get closer to proper unlosing ranger belt! Speaking of, it's the size of short bursts that can increase or capacity of the belt?

How long can we sustain transformation on start? As in how long each burst lasts?

Can we as Unlosing Ranger equip the different body parts like Unlosing Ranger?

We need Unlosing Ranger jump

horse wiener is everybody's weakness.
youtube.com/watch?v=WsSLQ-YYCBo

would it be possible to befriend the devourlord?

It probably looks kinda like Chroma Squad or Pale Blue, actually.

ZHP is something I've been considering.

Capacity of the belt. Think of it this way: the Ranger Belt basically gives you better control and efficiency over what is normally a building wildfire of energy.

The transformation, in true Toku fashion, lasts until you're beaten up hard enough to be unconscious or dead.

Fanwank it.

And once you make it, user. I'd love a proper Zettai Hero Project jump, but I'm personally never touching an NIS game ever again. I think this jump shaved a year off my lifespan.

>Pale Blue
Oh hey, someone else knows about that game.

Character design is top notch, dev time is abyssmal, hopefully it'll at least be decent if it ever comes out.

HA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HA

LAUGH WITH ME, ANONS.

>I knew you put that Horse Wiener in there for a reason! It's Devourlord's weakness!
Well now I HAVE to buy it.

I sincerely doubt it, but we'll see what Heavens says

Welp, there we go

It's a pretty silly idea, yes.

>Justice also has a horsedick fetish.

Of my, several, creepy fetishes horsedick is not one of them.

Why else are you buying one, waving it about, and rubbing your hands on it?

yeah. That's the kind of drawback miss producer puts in bold in a different color so that I see it. the thing is, I'm not that colossal a idiot and resurrecting The Devourlord seems like a Dick move towards decent folks. So my Jumper is really not going to do that

Maybe he's attaching it to a hilt so he doesn't have to touch it directly, but can still wield it's power?

To kill the Devourlord, because I need the points. So I can buy Toku stuff, and Celesta stuff

What is this? Saint's Row?

Also I'll make Sans use it, I'm sure he'll be able to think up puns for it as he uses Megalovania on the Devourlord.

We have that jump, and I've been there

Ah. Because the short burst in descriptions gives off the feeling the transformation runs on limited time. But you just meant that we can't straight up use all gathered energy into one attack that uses up it all.

You could try anything else. It's not a particularly special item in the game, you can grind anything else up to super stats.

Maybe he'll actually be equipping it. Cause you know it kinda becomes your dick at that point and then he can literally say he's hung like a horse. Or maybe he'll just use that one Lost Odyssey power to gain it's powers without ever touching it? Just things he can do, cause why the fuck not.

>Fucking people with someone elses dick.
>With an animal's dick.
>Having that fetish.
Hope he breaks his neck in that case.

Not implying he will. Just saying things he could do, dood.