Warcraft Lore and RPG Discussion:

Kosak fucked up let's make our own lore edition

Discuss the lore and viability of Warcraft as a tabletop setting.

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

anzka.tumblr.com/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Kosak fucked up
But titties
Ghost titties
Banshee queen tiddies
Thirty six flavors of titty!

Nobody in WoW has good tiddies

Sylvanas has amazing tits, and only anime autists used to torso sized shit disagree

I maintain that dead tits can not be amazing due to being dead

Alexstrasza?

Because I revel in the faction rivalry. I love being able to look at my fellow player and yelling "ALLY A SHIT" while they scream "GAS THE FORSAKEN." It's fun. I love killing Ally in pvp. Unlike you peace-loving hippies, I adore the faction war. It's mindlessly fun.

>>based shitposter arrives
FTFY

Make up our own Lore? Ok...
We go back in time to kill Garrosh in an unfortunate "hunting accident" and make sure that Sylvanas actually succeeds in her suicide attempt after Wrath.

Also we kill Rhonin, just cause.

Gas the Alliance. Faction war now.

I would fucking love it if the next leader of the Forsaken was the (entirely alive) Calia Menethil

Wasn't that just something the d20 book came up with though? I haven't seen any hints of her being involved with the Forsaken elsewhere.

Getting living Humans allied with the Forsaken would be interesting though. An entire country where dying isn't a big deal cause you'll just come back as an intelligent undead and continue doing what you were doing before.

Warm fleshsacks go home. This is our day.

Go away Putress, nobody likes you. Except Varimathras but he doesn't count.

Go away warmblood. This ain't your turf. This ain't your day.

the storyline involving her and the forsaken was in the d20 books, but she's still the rightful heir to the empty throne in the scenario presented here:

Forsaken paladins when?

They can wield the light, they can hold faith, Lordaeron was the birthplace of the paladin order. It should happen

They already exist, they're just incredibly rare and not playable by PCs. Leonid Barthalomew the Revered is one.

Why Blizzard did what they did with him? Why waste such a good character?

Praise.
The.
Shadow.

He isn't apaladin.

Argent Crusader/Argent Dawn =/= Paladin.

you know what else is mindlessly fun?
not the current game.

he couldn't handle the bantz.

Butthurt nerd detected

the only person butthurt are the people who realize that the class fantasy expansion made classes even more homogeneous.

Leonid Barthalomew is a warrior. Not everyone in the Argent Crusade is a Paladin.

>inb4 muh Sir Zeliek

He was a puppet of Kel'thuzad and had no free will. Even though he could wield the Light as an undead abomination, it required immense faith and willpower to do so. Hell, using the Light whil undead caused him to undergo so much pain and anguish that he is thankful for being killed ("All is... as it should be").

I thought he was thankful of being killed because despite the Lich King controlling his body, his willpower was great anough that his mind remained his own (which is also why he could channel the Light). So he preferred being dead to being forced to watch the Lick King puppet his body around and force it to commit terrible deeds.

Kinda weird when you have the boss of the dread lords keeping tabs on you but you're the final boss.

Maybe I could have phrased things better but, yes, that's the gist of the thing: he had no control over his actions, but still retained enough consciousness to channel the Light and be aware of whatever KT bid him to do.

Supposing we are going to make an alt-lore for Warcraft...

Where do we start?

Titans, I guess. Or perhaps the playable races instead. Maybe reshuffle some stuff about the human kingdoms

Alt Universe where Durotan and Orgrim overthrow Gul'dan and Blackhand and seize control of The Horde after the events of WC1. Instead of sailing to Lordaeron they rebuild Stormwind as a new Orc Capital city and keep open supply lines to Draenor. The Alliance forms and attempts to reconquer Stormwind but is repulsed.

Basically start WC3 with a strong Orc nation instead of the ragtag group they had in canon.

Keep the Retconical titan/old god stuff, but instead of two super factions keeping a status quo and some evil dudes poping up once in a while, there should be more factions and not all of them have to be balanced.

>Scourge is the strongest militarily, Arthas actually works on conquering all of Northrend during his nap and encounters Yoggy and his army of mind controlled titanforged

>Alliance actually being an alliance with each subfaction working toward its own, separate goal. Should be the strongest on paper, economic/technology powerhouse, but is really divided and struggling to just be stable.

>Horde is conquering vast parts of wild land in middle/southern Kalimdor. Orcs/trolls being influenced by tauren culture and calmed the fuck down. Tauren influenced by orc honor culture and stopped being cucks to centuar niggers. Generally all three races making gains and broing it up. Still not as strong as the Scourge or the Alliance, but growing quickly.

>Nelves saw how belves were able to keep their magic in check for thousands of years while kicking demon asses, decided that 10k years was enough to chill the fuck out about muh magic, and reunites with belves. Belves help secure Ashenvale from the Horde with magic barriers, nelves help drive out the Scourge and heal the lands in Quel'thalas. GOATS fell down from sky near Nelf land one day with their spess ship shot down by demons, tells the elves about the Light and Legion and stuff and joins their alliance. The three races work to advance their magic/tech to prepare for Legion invasion. Meanwhile Kael helps with the tech race in Outland side by fucking around with Legion tech, at the same time holding back the Legion with supplies from Azeroth side.

Illidari uses muh all that stands between legion and annihilation to grab more power so he can show both Arthas and Malf whos the boss, further draining whatever's left of Outland, start from there.

>Maybe reshuffle some stuff about the human kingdoms
We have some directions, now.

Needs more gnome girls.

anzka.tumblr.com/

>Female Gnomes are qts
>Male Gnomes are wrinkly old midgets

Life isn't fair user

I dunno man, if we're going by Anzka art, every race is hot regardless of gender

Except for the animal-faced races, obviously

>total badass
>invaded bitch ass tree elves for food n shit after they set up an embargo on him due to events beyond his control leading to his people beginning to starve
>actually wanted to be an orc and fight the alliance instead of being a wack ass hippy.
>his only real "crime" pre civil war was killing cairne in a duel unintentionally due to a tauren who hated the bloodhoof clan poisoning his axe without his knowledge
>calls out zombie bitch on her shit when she starts doing the same shit that arthas did which lead him to almost binging about the zombie apocalypse
>betrayed by his "loyal" advisor voljin
>hopelessly alone in the horde and betrayed mutliple times hes forced to resort to drastic measures to forge a place for his people

>for some fucking reason he was portrayed as a villain

Metzen fucked up so hard holy shit