Why is every roleplayer in my country retarded?

Why is every roleplayer in my country retarded?

I just wanted to have a smart GM. Instead I have to GM to dumb players with retarded anime or pretencious 2deep4u backstories. Seriously I'm yet to find a roleplayer that isn't a frustrated stoner, a socially inept virgin, a souless normie with a passive attitude or a pretentious equally dumb hipster.

I just got my friends into it and the people I hang out with are the kind of people to like it

Simple: it's because 99% of roleplayers in ALL countries are retarded.

I know, right?

I played with people who wouldn't min-max stats. A Fighter had Charisma as his second highest stat just because "I feel my character would be good at Diplomacy."

I stroked my neckbeard fierce when I made a wizard kitted with all kinds of spells to win diplomacy (including mind control)

Its like they want to have fun instead of win.

>if you don't have an anime or 2deep4u backstory you're not trying to have fun

bump of neckbeard rage

Dont find roleplayers for a group, get your friends into it and play with them.

you probably aren't as smart as you think.

Trust me. I am.

What country? Are you a Hue?

>Are you a Hue?
Yes, actually.

bump

Based on your posting habits alone, you're at least one.

Thart doesn't seem very neck-beardy

We know it's you OP. Just let your shitty b8 thread die. It's not funny, or original, or interesting. It's almost obnoxious in its blandness, but even that isn't enough to raise it above dull, beige mediocrity.

*Specifically the picture

It is me. It isn't a b8 thread, tho.

You are trash and you will always be trash.

Came here guessing this. I'm a Hue as well.

are all brl tg niggas that bad? what region you live in?

You feel the same?

Porto Alegre, RS

Kinda. Didn't even play much, but that was the general feeling I got.
I will join an ongoing campaign this saturday tho, wish me luck

>DM: make a backstory for your character
>Player: lol wuts that
>DM: you know, give me some reason you're here or something
>Player: don't you do that?
>DM: just make up something
>Player: uh I am here to search for the missing dragon balls
>DM: you fail! I want a 5 act play in the style of The Twelfth Night!
>Player: but I just want to play!
>DM: try again!
>Player 2: can I be an overpowered vampire
>DM: yes if you play it like Tarentino would

good luck, user.

>Seriously I'm yet to find a roleplayer that isn't a frustrated stoner, a socially inept virgin, a souless normie with a passive attitude or a pretentious equally dumb hipster.

You just described like 80% of males aged 15-30

This is actually the correct answer
Time to find a new hobby m8. Although i enjoy browsing Veeky Forums, I no longer rp. The hobby is saturated with the worst autism possible and continuing to hang out with such people will only retard you mentally and socially. It will never get better.

The fact that you are even posing the question is good indicator that youre starting to outgrow this hobby and that it's time to move on

Have you considered that the problem is with you, rather than literally everyone else?
Just seems more likely hey

his four descriptions hilariously constitute one individual

>Be at first DnD session in a cool comic/game store, completely new to the game, asked a bunch of dumb questions and got numbers mixed up a lot. Almost got someone RP killed. Fucked up royally because how does anything work?
>Nothing I did was this autisic.
>Begin: Sitting with the DM and another player, both surprisingly attractive and charismatic. DM had just come back from military duty, his daughter was playing on a laptop next to us, it was really casual but cozy. She was quiet, just chilled and played games. Other dude is just a dude who likes to play.
>Before the session starts another guy comes up, much shorter and scrappier. Instantly flocks to the table and begins talking about everything.
>'what are you guys playin'
>'yeah in DnD im a weretiger. im a man that turns into a tiger'
>'yeah its really cool because yeah its a weretiger'
>I pretended to be reading up on rules and rolls to just ignore him and hope he goes away. They probably know each other, but this is very strange.
>Instead another guy comes up to the table. More well-spoken than the previous guy but just as fucking talkative about stupid shit that doesn't matter. Obviously very arrogant. Puffs out his chubby chest every time he speaks.
>Continues to talk constantly about his own games.
>Weretiger feels as if he's being overshadowed, reaches to one of the tubes on his side and pulls out a goddamn light up lightsaber. Ignites it without so much as a warning.
>'hey user check it out, check it out user, lightsaber'
>DM's getting frustrated, he wants to start.
>Eventually we get things settled and have a pretty good time. Turns out the other guys were there to play Pathfinder.
>About eight people were in the back of the room playing Pathfinder and were... Very loud. Lots of Chewbacca-esque noises and fists banging the table.
>Annoying as fuck throughout.
>TFW this is the first time in history the coolest people in the room were DnD LARP'ers.

RPG's and video games attract retarded people. From my convention experience, you have about 30% of boring persons, 30% of edgelords and 30% of retards. About 10% are cool and interesting.