Is it possible to live in a bag of holding?

Is it possible to live in a bag of holding?

There's a limited air supply and puncturing the bag from inside or outside will result in you being "lost forever".

couldn't you just leave the bag open?

So snorkel?

hah! What if you hid in a bag of holding, waiting for people to stash their loot, then poked your head out while they were sleeping and made off with all their stuff?

Would work for an especially clever goblin.

Essentially yeah, you just need snorkel outside for air supply. Or to become construct / undead.

Speaking for myself, I can hardly fit more than four fingers at a time in my bag of holding. How exactly are you guys stretching your openings so wide?

And if they check the bag before they leave for the stash?

Carried my injured warforged party member around in one for ages, nearly died (disappeared forever) when we dropped the bag in a pit trap with spikes at the bottom.

Can we just skip to the part where someone dumps pics of babes in latex catsuits?

just keep it Veeky Forums related

AdEva

Bottle of Air

With a Bottle of Air and either Everlasting Rations+Everfull Mug or a Ring of Sustenance, sure.
But then with a Bottle of Air and a Ring of Sustenance, along with any continuous source of Endure Elements (and ideally Mage Armor), you can basically live anywhere.

Assuming you could keep the air fresh and create food/water? Yes

Only if it's about latex catsuits of holding and/or their possible applications

It's a Bag of holding. Plenty of space to hide in and lots of room to maneuver if they reach in.

Good point, you could put a barrel in the bag and hide in the barrel while hiding in the bag.

>Plugsuit of holding
W-what would it hold?
The fucking mech?

A better question is, in a time as troubleseom and spooky as our, can you afford not to? Remember, while inside a bag holding you are IMMUNE, 100% IMMUNE, to all attacks, attack the bag, oh no a distant wall is rent! But you sir, in your bag of hold are comfy in a giant pillow fort in the center of the bag!

Sounds like a good way to never be caught without your mech. Until the royal guard search you at the castle entrance and you're forced to leave your mech outside.

>The fucking mech?
No, the other pilots

I seem to remember some d and d novel where the heroes got trapped in a bag of holding or something similar
It was described as just all gray and smokey with no air supply issue

Yes.

If you shove enough food down there, and don't mind what happens when lint and lice are exposed to a high-magic environment, it's certainly possible.

The mouths of bags of holding are meant to stretch.

>the fucking mech?
Fuck user. Help me find my sides

You gotta poop somewhere.

>Mech in plugsuit
>Other pilot is in said mech
>She also has another mech in her plug suit with third pilot in it

I get it user... I get it.

Did you check the bag?

Wakfu is dope in that regard.
You can put inns or shops in your bags of holding, perfect for travelling merchants.
Trojan horses are a lot more dangerous, too.

Seriously? Are we not doing phrasing anymore?

Dont bags of holding work by either you saying/thinking what you want and the bag then causes said thing to appear by pulling it from a pocket dimension of sorts? Under that usage you would never have to worry about someone accidentally touching you when they reach in, but how would you get out?

Another bag of holding.

>Having a bag of holding in another bag of holding

Is it paint goblin's living place?

You can't puncture it from the inside, but yes if something punctures it from the outside you are fucked.

>Resources to live in a bag
>30x30 void house.
or
>Pay a wizard once for Demi plane Seed & Permanency.
>50x50 Minimum, closer to 100x100 world of "Whatever you want"

Some achievements are just not worth it OP.

That's why you should bring a portable hole into the Bag with you.

Why would you tell someone to do this?

some men just want to watch the world implode

i may be misremembering but i think you just end up on the astral plane
for an item that may as well be lost forever but a person could maybe find there way bck

no thats a handy haversack
a bag of holding is just a big square space

>Plugception

If it's just a big space, how does one get things out of it? Your arm won't reach the bottom after all. Dump it all out? Crawl in and look for what you need?

Not him but I always assumed they were stretchy on the inside and the limits were just how far

Couldn't you just prepare for the inevitable piercing of the bag by going prepared with magic to escape the plane?

I would plug her suit

>mech in plugsuit
>technicians in suit to repair mech in downtime
>command center in suit to reduce communication lag
>housing in suit so base staff don't keep coming and going

Think there was a Knights of the Dinner Table along these lines, where for some reason they had a village in there which rebelled against them.

>Entire support network for mech
>Tucked away in not!Asuka's skintight plugsuit
And the only two things I can think of is her going "Henshin!" before the mech materializes around her and finding the idea of all that being tucked away in her pocket universe set up to repair and refuel it between uses logical

I really don't know how to answer this...

But once long ago (2e days), I fumbled rolled reaching into my bag of holding, and it began climbing up my arm to basically suck me in, if not for the actions of the Fighter in the group who was able to sever my arm with one broad sword swing, I don't know what would have happened.

>>Entire support network for mech
>not whole damn Geofront

Sorta what I meant honestly

>Best pilot gets to keep the Geofront in her suit
>Brags about it to them the few times the other pilots aren't tucked away in there

KoDT says yes.

It was a group of hirelings they put in there and forgot about.

Curse you, Barringer!

I can think of her asking for external windows in all the rooms for 'improved situational awareness', then using them to show herself off every time she walks past a mirror.

Not really sure how that would work, would they count as an opening into the suit of holding?
On the other hand
>Her apartment is full of mirrors/other reflective surfaces
>Quite literally struts around in her home like in , showing off
>Out of habit starts doing it even when she's out and about

Also would probably make her putting the suit on a bit awkward

You lived in your mom's bag of holding for 9 months.

Doesn't mean it wasn't a mistake but it's possible.

Awkward for everyone else.
But no one wants to mention that she 'forgot' the windows when she was taking a shower.

>Implying she "forgot" just once

In Wakfu, yes.

After cataclysmic floods made the world a post-apocalyptic hell, the gods all gave gifts to humanity to help them rebuild. The Jewish dragon god Enutrof invented Haven Bags, basically a Bag Of Holding with an interior like a room in an apartment, cottage, or manor based on how good the bag, then gave them to all the adventurers while encouraging his own worshipers to be generous in making and giving them from then on.

What would happen if you turn a bag of holding inside out?

Everything gets dumped out
It's right there in the rules

I'd imagine something like fiber optics running across the suit and into the proper opening, or at least a magical equivalent to fiber optics.

In that case I'd imagine there being a few "cameras", maybe one or two on each angle to give a full field of view

how do you know what your grabbing in the BoH again? i don't wanna grab for a peach and find my hand sliced open by an axe.

Do tight fitting clothing count?

The Diplomat opens up the negotiations

Given the topic of the thread, as long as it's a cheongsam of holding it's fine

fuckkkkkkkkkkkk
that is just sexy as fuck

its a dress that turns into gigalewd when you want

a lot of people dont realise that they only say items are lost forever because theres no way in hell your gonna find them on the astral plane

with a person you have already found yourself

did you ever manage to get a new arm

everything falls out
hope you wernt storing gold in there

Question on how they get the Geofront/people in there, did they just shove everything in a piece at a time?
Teleport the whole thing?
What?
Also how does her wearing it look to the people inside the suit?

I assume same manner they get the mech in and out, teleportation probably
The window discussion made me think the pocket dimension was in between an inner and outer layer or something,

Can't create extra dimensional spaces in other extra dimensional space.
How you want to deal with that is up to you, some say it renders the other inert, others say they are opposed like magnets.

It gets real wonky when a wizard tries to make a plane inside one of his other planes

Well technically speaking it is an Ao Dai missing the the pants.

oh no she lost her pants the poor lady