When are the new coins coming to Coibase? Anyone knows?

When are the new coins coming to Coibase? Anyone knows?

I have a feeling any new coin they start to carry will instantly go up 5x as normies jump on cheap stuff.

We can make a killing here buying early.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.coinbase.com/update-on-bitcoin-cash-8a67a7e8dbdf
bitsonline.com/gdax-coinbase-add-new-coins/
youtu.be/LfiixS_3o38
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Could be many coins. I know this is curseword around here but the dude that created BAT used to work at coinbase

unironically bitcoin cash
blog.coinbase.com/update-on-bitcoin-cash-8a67a7e8dbdf

>We are planning to have support for bitcoin cash by January 1, 2018, assuming no additional risks emerge during that time.

OMG is easily a front runner

I am interested in today, It seems like all the top coins are getting their moons today. Will we see a similar rise with XMR for example.

I'm betting on Bitcoin Cash and eventually Doge

I hope so as i hold a bunch, but why

You can withdraw Bcash not trade it from 1st
Can you even read?

>Doge
I fucking hope so

BUY MY FUCKING BAGS

If you go to buy/ sell on coinbase, there is already enough space to fit another crypto next to the already excisting one so its going to be soon.

Im hoping they put dash coin on their soon

Is this a list from them?

Some questionable choices IMHO

bitsonline.com/gdax-coinbase-add-new-coins/

check em yourself

youtu.be/LfiixS_3o38

Its XRP

It is $XRP RIPPLE. Dont ask me how i know it.

I can't transfer out of my coinbase, it could be happening

Someone should do a full scrape of their site with HTTrack or something. Honestly I hate coinbase, but it makes me money so I don't give a shit.

it will likely be the coins with the largest marketcap. more liquidity for coinbase.

my guess is BCH, IOTA, and XRP will be the next 3

Could there be another reason why the have documentation for those currencies?

I was guessing Doge, Monero (because of name recognition)

Confirmed its on every crypto calander.

this is just stupid

LINK source code on bittrex tier

>I was guessing Doge
Oh, okay. Good to know your IQ is somewhere in the low 50s.

Isn't IOTA that turd of a coin depending on a central server? They probably won't want to do 1 000 000 refunds because the underlying tech of the coin can't carry the volume.

My guess is that at minimum the tech itself needs to be solid in order to allow for selling. (the shit doesn't crash and lock ppl out of their money)

Pajeet detected

>Coibase
its KoiBase

vertcoin.

Someone created a fake "Ripple on coinbase" link, which can be found on google search.
when you open the cached version of the link, it redirects to a .nl domain (netherlands). You've been BAMBOOZLED into buying the XRP shitcoin HAHAHAHAHA.

The stupid normies see the dog and want to buy it. It's branding first. The tech behind it is also solid enough to allow for coinbase to carry it.

well the new wallet beta is out this month, with full release in january. this will fix people being locked out of funds. plus iota has previously had USD pairs on bitfinex.

you might be right that today, it might not make sense but down the road i think it will be added.

Someone look at the source code of coinbase for hints

The most rational way to go about figuring out what the new coins will be is to first eliminate all hackjob coins that can't deal with millions of users, only then focus on other factors.

Let's first name all popular coins that are total shit in terms of tech.

1. Name of the coin
2. Technical reason why it can't go mainstream (like a single point of failure)

The scam coins are already dead on arrival so not worth mentioning. I know Confido is fucked for sure. I doubt anyone will disagree. No way coinbase will take that crap.

demand (volume/marketcap) is a huge factor too, though. the amount of transactions isn't as crazy as it seems when buying on coinbase, because for users that are keeping their coins on the site (normies), coinbase is just allotting them a certain portion of their own stash.

a new tx is not created every time someone buys on coinbase (this is how you can buy bitcoin instantly on the site without the normal wait time for confirmations - they're just allotting you a part of the stash that they already own).

People suggesting XMR are stupid. The whole point is that its anonymous. You buy it on Coinbase who will be the first one lining up to give the goverment all your purchase records and which blocks you've transacted? great.

Good point, didn't know that.

You're not thinking like a normie. The point of coinbase is allowing normies to hoard coins, not actually use them for anything practical. They are too lazy to learn how to buy/sell in a crypto. Even if it's against the spirit of the coin they will still buy it just to hoard it.

BTW I don't really know anything about XMR, not shilling

Again if we figure out the new coins and buy some before they appear on coinbase we will make a good profit.