Other than a boat, where's the best place to take an NPC you're attempting to threaten?

Other than a boat, where's the best place to take an NPC you're attempting to threaten?

Rooftop, à la Batman

The Abyss

The catacombs.

Your bedroom

School music room.

Flying boat.
High crime area.
Lovers lane.
Warehouse district (low traffic, outbound cargo to stuff them in alive or dead)
Sewer
Teleport to a mountain top in enemy territory. It's easier to set up a huge teleport network by trying to go from mountain top to mountain top, even if you can't make it all the way in one teleport.

Graveyard
Cleared out evil lair especially one known to be necromantic giving the implied threat that killing them can be part of the coming indimidation or that you could raise them as undead and order them to do it.

Pocket dimension of your own creation. Exit requires your permission, it's hostile to all magic except yours, and you can change the geography at will.

Show off.

Their bathroom, people are most vulnerable when they are taking a shit.

A helicopter, if you're in the right setting. Tell the pilot to hover maybe a hundred feet off the ground, then dangle them out by one leg until they're promising anything you could want.

That, and the dump where you put the corpses of his collegues.

The forest. Take their shit: clothes, weapons, whatever, and then take them *deep* into the woods.
You'll find they're a lot less tough naked, unarmed, and surrounded by dudes in heavy armour with rifles.

Shoot an expendable colleague then throw him out of the heli to show you mean business

But why would you shoot a man before throwing him out of a helicopter?

So you would shoot him AFTER throwing him out of the helicopter then? Seems redundant to me, the fall should do the trick.

>So you would shoot him AFTER throwing him out of the helicopter then?
It's more sporting this way.

The copy room.

The men's room.

Nah, you eat dinner with the guy you wanna make your point to in your fancy Columbian estate up in the mountains.

Then you give him a pair of binoculars and show him his travelling companion that you're throwing off a helicopter with a rope around his neck.

There isn't a god damned thing sporting about terminal velocity or shooting a recently crippled man, user.

You don't just start at a hundred feet. First you tie him up, then you hover at five feet and throw him out of the helicopter. Then you land, pick him up again and throw him out at ten feet. You keep doing this until he either talks or you reach a lethal height.

Jesus! At that point just get a bungee cord and tie him up to that on the helicopter so you don't have to land.

That just seems needlessly complex and risky. I mean if he lands wrong on the five foot drop it's going to be a very short and less than productive interrogation.

feedback's room

Their children's school

I like silly interrogations better.
I remember one time I forced a dude to put a a golf tee between his teeth, then hit a ball off his face.

He didn't fly so good.

I'm getting too old for this shit.

Took an npc to a stable and placed a bucket of manure in front of him. Told him if he didnt tell us what we wanted to know, he would drown in it.

He didn't believe us. Coincedentally, it was also the last thing he believed.

I love this.
> "Oh my, it appears we got stuck in the sand-trap again"