Puns

Make Elvira into a BBEG, Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PO6Zk5qkYcA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Elvira

Man, I'd give her some Oom Papa Mow-Wow

youtube.com/watch?v=PO6Zk5qkYcA

FYI, I think this this thread is probably off topic and has nothing to do with Veeky Forums

Some sort of Bard with Necromancy spells. Dirge Singer and horror speaker, but also sexy as hell.

I would think summoner as well.

She shows "films" to the peasants using powerful illusion spells that show the monsters of the kingdom while she cracks jokes about them during intermissions.

If you want a BBEG out of it I guess they're secret propaganda films from, I don't know, Dracula I guess?

Stereotypical evil sorceress, has a special hall where she tortures her victims with godawful visions bordering on insanity.
Also has a laugh like Naga the Serpent, and jiggles just as much.

She's aged well.

Almost unnaturally well.

user, we had this thread before.
Using waifus as BBEGs is ill-advised.

I'd be fucking terrified to face a villain this genre-savvy. She's self-aware, pragmatic, has a sense of humor.... she wouldn't even need all that much in the way of game stats to be a danger.

Big Boobs, Enormous Gazongas

Did you know Tom Jones took her virginity? And he was so rough on her pussy it needed stiches afterwards?

I remember she did playboy or penthouse or something.

Found pics of her when I was much younger.

I think she was my first fap. I liked her firebush.

Thanks OP. Sweet memories Mammories

You must mamoru the memory of those mammaries.

Lucky you. As a kid I've only ever got to see a firebush on rather prudish terms.

She'd never do any nude pics of herself as Elvira, though. She felt the character deserved better than that. Titillating as fuck, pun intended, but not full on nudity.

So no ERP with Elvira, please. That's disrespectful.

Moar?

Unf

UNF

UNNNNNNF!!!!

God, all over the place, mates.