youtube.com/watch?v=E-wHO3uO9dE
youtube.com/watch?v=UWeeV7N3vDM
youtube.com/watch?v=DgaUwG8nf7I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DEUS VULT

DEUS
FUCKIN
VULT

Sure hope I don't get captured by a big, strong, virile human crusader...

>You will never crusade with your bros
Why even live

>born too late for the holy crusades
>born too early for the space crusades
>born just in time for mid apocalypse crusades

I always like that sorta look. I dunno, adding knightly elements to modern/sci fi armor might not ever be accurate, but it looks cool as fuck.

You could crusade right now in the holy land.

Posting my 2 favorite crusaders look.

It's a goddamn shame flails weren't real/effective as weapons. They are top tier in aesthetics

Eeeeh, may as a one strike thing? I'm thinking like the one used in Gladiator, in the very first fight in the arena. It's used once, but it kills the first dude that steps into the arena.
So I guess it could work in stuff like duels, but God help you if you miss.

I actually find interesting what they did there, basically putting a mace end at the start of the flail. If push comes to shove, he can use that mace head with the flail znds wiggling around or broken.

I like the fact that if you look closely enough at his eyes you can see the sheer amount of "O god what the fuck is going on" in them.

Please don't use Elf for such a cringeworthy post.

>All of these Crusaders
>No priest
Have fun falling for the temptations of pagan scum.

What foul beasts shall we go after? Preferably something strong and big

Ma'am idon't know how they do it where you're from, but around here we don't go crusading in DRESS CLOTHES! GO PUT SOME PROPER ARMOR ON AND THE COME BACK!

But this is an exquisite suit of armor made to withstand all but the mightiest blows from the most dangerous and vile beasts

Kotaki is great.

>this thread

l o l

youtube.com/watch?v=E-wHO3uO9dE

>lanklet as fuck
>mail is outlining muscles
>no horizontal grip for overly cylindrical scutum
0/10 would not reclaim germanic holy land with

So ''crusader'' is anyone wearing pic related?

Crusader lost all meaning around here when they were forced into fantasy settings which don't have any catholic church in them.

Crusader is any Paladin speced into killing evil things, they can wear whatever they want. they also prefer bucket helmets

I will...have fun with your kids

PAGE 10???

APOSTATES AND HEATHENS THE LOT OF YOU

>Born too late to fight the Saracens for the Holy land.
>Born to early to fight the Xenos for Holy Terra

Feels bad, man.

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=UWeeV7N3vDM

I TURN TO YOU MY PRECIOUS JERUSALEM

DENY YOUR PROPHETS THEIR PASSION AND TREAT THEM LIKE FOOLS

I TURN TO YOU MY POOR OLD JERUSALEM

DENY MY LOVE BUT YOU CAN'T CHANGE TRUTH

youtube.com/watch?v=DgaUwG8nf7I

Tee hee

This is fine, well done brother.

Well if thats not the gretest webm i've ever seen.

knifeears pls go

Why is she fat

Huh?

That isn't fat?

why didn't they leave her with this hairstyle over that ugly skrillex one?

Who knows

>Using rubies instead of based Emeralds for delicious crits

ZAKARUM HAVE MERCY

worthless class desu

Wait a second - the boxes are assigned "to each according to his needs", is this literally communism?

Will this be one of those endlessly bumped threads, forcefully kept alive like with necromancy?

>giant fucking slab of metal 6 inches thick
>arrows penetrate it

No, it shall be kept alive with FAITH and ZEAL!

OP confirmed for underageb&

Are you going to make a thread about Spartans next?

You literally could. Don't even need to join the army. During the wars in Afghanistan there were more than a few westerners who grabbed guns, went east, and joined up with whatever groups the US was supporting.

They did a documentary about them. They tended to die a lot.

Why not vikings? Samurai are out of question, too weeaboo.

Do Aztecs. Mesoamerican shit is the best.

My arms&armour folder is actually direly lacking in samurai and samurai accessories because of the weeaboo stigma.

Most people don't know enough about these. Too exotic.

There is nothing wrong with samurai, just with like everything else there is everything wrong people that overobsess about them

Vikings are another good pick. Skyrim sorted that out. Now we've got very macho burly men telling us how weak we are to be offended by mere words.

The important thing is that they must be extremely famous and the kind of thing a Microsoft exec would call "badass".
Yeah, way too exotic. They're the vanilla coke of the history world; we're talking about the Mountain Dew.
I love Japanese demonic shit. They look so sad and leery.

Veeky Forums is actually one of the most Japanese-friendly sites out there. The weeb pendulum swung the other way a long time ago, and people on Reddit are obsessed with pointing out how utter shit katanas obviously were.

KM is our saviour.

I think you mean
>Born just in time for the Great European Purge

haha hilarious :)))) friend where do you get these?

Its a mace not a flail retards, the chain is so if he drops it he doesn't lose it

>Veeky Forums is actually one of the most Japanese-friendly sites out there. The weeb pendulum swung the other way a long time ago, and people on Reddit are obsessed with pointing out how utter shit katanas obviously were.

Let's not fool ourselves here, Veeky Forums still has plenty of autists who respond to the claim that katanas were perfectly good swords with "yeah, at cutting down unarmored peasants and nothing more." We just do a better job of telling them they're retarded so that at least the whole autism spectrum is represented.

Yeah, I saw that as well on .

No matter, Crusader is still the best aesthetic class of D3. Although the coming of the necromancer might change that!

Those are sexy armors. Shame they're probably impractical and brittle as fuck.

>very macho burly men telling us how weak we are to be offended by mere words.

I think you meant underage edgy teens or fedoras manchildren.

I get it from the SubTumblr called /r/Veeky Forums.

Doesn't look like it. Sure his weapon is chained to his wrist a la BT/WE, but it doesn't go any higher, whereas you can clearly see two blurred flail head attached to the two chains that are themselves attached to the main "mace" head. Crusaders use flails in the game and there are no 1H maces in the game, that is most definitely a flail.

>full plate
>still uses a shield

No such thing as too much armor ya git.

He's a priest; it's more likely that he'll have fun with yours.

>Friedrich II by joubert
patrician taste

It's probably wood.
Or seventy layers of paint.

I doubt The Mountain can be considered a Crusader user.

DEUS VULT