I told you guys, theres no stopping Ripple from taking over crypto

I told you guys, theres no stopping Ripple from taking over crypto.

COINBASE CONFIRMED

Other urls found in this thread:

ripple-xrp.nl/
youtube.com/watch?v=LfiixS_3o38
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Where has it been confirmed? That search engine coinbase screenshot doesn’t prove anything. When you click on the “supported currencies” link it doesn’t list Ripple.

type any other coin in that search bar that isn't listed. You won't get that result.

You can also type in site:coinbase.com xrp in google. Check that second result.

It is going to happen, its obvious now. 99% sure of it.

confirmed. someone was building a page and forgot to turn indexing off and it got crawled

>it's real
xrp moon mission is a go

>Ben Bernanke

They literally need a crypto they can control.

Check again.

You kids are so fucking stupid. Bernanke isn’t the owner of Ripple. He doesn’t even have anything to do with Ripple. They invited him to speak at their conference. They also invited a lot of other people, including Vitalik, and even some of their competitors.

i was invited. guess who i am?

The link doesn't matter, dummies.

Look at where it follows through to: ripple-xrp.nl/

That's a cached version of the page from the 9th that can be indexed if someone gets the redirect to forward to it through google seo.

Some pajeet is pumping his horde of your shitty cripples right now and you're biting hook line and sinker

Do you think the ex Chair of the Federal Reserve goes there for free?

You’re a retard.

>COINBASE CONFIRMED

Coinbase doesn't run completely centralized coins though

Literally nothing you said was even relevant you mouth-breathing down syndrome child. He was a paid speaker, which just makes your claim look even more retarded, your claim that he's somehow behind Ripple when they have to pay him to speak. LOL you are so fucking dumb. I hope you lose all your money and realize deep down that it's a result of your stupidity.

>thinking Jewbase cares about muh decentrilisation when normies flock in in their tens of thousands to buy "the next bitcoin at $0.50"

Its literally this site that its finde the results from you fag

ripple-xrp.nl/

Congrats. Youve been ponzed.

shiiieeeeeeeet

Something tells me you have no idea what XRP even is. The coin is not centralized. RippleNet is, but you don't even have to use RippleNet to trade XRP. In fact, most XRP holders have never even touched RippleNet. It's an enterprise platform for banks. XRP is decentralized.

Try to know what you're talking about before you actually start talking.

youtube.com/watch?v=LfiixS_3o38

It's pretty much confirmed. I tried this myself and it worked.

Worked only for Monero, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash and Ethereum Classic (wtf coinbase really? ETC?)

ripple is a scheme for banks to wire money to each other so they dont pay fees taxes or get monitored. they'll get to use it for a while but it will blow up eventually

Ripple is the incumbents coin. True cyrptobelievers should reject it.

>Kids

>Doesn't understand what the poster is saying

>shilling so hard for a useless, centralized, 90% premined tulip