Stat me

Stat me.

5th edition DND

Other urls found in this thread:

militarytimes.com/articles/this-poll-of-the-us-military-has-gary-johnson-tied-with-donald-trump-in-the-race-for-president
washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/10/29/trump-supporter-charged-with-voting-twice-in-iowa/?utm_term=.c4deaa4f40d6
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think you have the stats for Mrs. Jeb!

Pictured - not 5e.

fpbp

>small charisma
Hahah fucking lefties mang.

Elections Won: 0

user, this thread may stay up long enough to see that change.

It really won't

Companies bankrupt: 4

Memes made : beyond count.

Money Made: $10 Billion+

>5E
>Trump
How can so much awful taste converge in one place?

At least use GURPS

NextPOTUS/10

Hahah, people who don't recognize the goblin stat-block when they see it.

Or acting like this deserves more effort than posting a name over an existing block.

What is /pol/ gonna do on the morning of Nov. 9th when it turns out Meme Magic is, in fact, not real?

Probably kill themselves or stock in years worth of rations

Unfortunately, he has enough support in the military that they might try to install him as president anyway.

The same thing we do every night, Pinky.
Blame the Jews.

Class: None

If they were going to go all coup on us, it wouldn't be Trump they'd install.
militarytimes.com/articles/this-poll-of-the-us-military-has-gary-johnson-tied-with-donald-trump-in-the-race-for-president

sauce?

Has anyone figured out who his designated tard wrangler is yet?

The current /pol/phecy is that Clinton wins at face value, but election irregularities are discovered in key states, resulting in a Trump victory in December.

desu I think he'll actually win.

Gary Johnson doesn't have as much of "the system is rigged against me" appeal as Trump does. No one thinks Gary Johnson is going to be the next president. But enough people think that Trump will be the next president and that him losing means it was stolen from him to start a coup. What will motivate a coup is the outrage that Trump supporters will feel at being denied what they believe was rightfully their win. The Johnson folks won't be surprised, so it won't have the same bite.

A fair amount of the people actually called the shots (Generals/Pentagon Officials/Nat. Security Advisers etc.) have disavowed him though. So even if the rank and file riot, they won't have the logistical support and leadership they normally have.

And to the best of my knowledge, no military coup in recent history has succeed without the collusion if not leadership of a significant portion of the Brass

Taxes Paid: N/A

I'm not saying they'll be successful, but I think they will try. That alone would be incredibly damaging to the country.

Actually, 90% of Johnson's campaign has been "the system has been rigged against 3rd parties" a sentiment that started way before Trump ever said anything like that.

>"Irregularities" on a large enough scale to reverse a decision

I'm sure someone will find something somewhere, but a few people voting outside of their districts in Philly is evidence for a nuanced recount not IT WAS ALL RIGGED GIVE IT TO TRUMP

According to the numbers game he has to win every swing state to even have a path to 270, barring an amazing hat trick I'd put beyond the abilities of the most skilled political operators He doesn't really have a chance. And he's hardly a "skilled political operator" or much one at all

There's a difference between a general "third parties can't win" and a specific claim of "everyone is against me personally." Besides, the thing that will kick it off is rage and the belief that the election was stolen. Johnson doesn't really have either of those. Johnson's supporters aren't going to be as angry when he loses because it won't be a surprise to them. They know he isn't going to win. Trump's supporters honestly think he is winning, so him losing would be a slap in the face to them.

This election has been damaging to the country. We are in a "whoever wins, we lose" situation. All that remains to be seen is in which way we are losers, and then just how badly we lose. Best case scenario the system collapses in on itself and has to be rebuilt from the ground up.

Well, there already is some misconduct in early voting.
Thing is, it's by Trump's supporters.
washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/10/29/trump-supporter-charged-with-voting-twice-in-iowa/?utm_term=.c4deaa4f40d6

STAT ME PEASANTS

>This election has been damaging to the country.
Honestly, I'm liberal as shit and I wish Trump had actually shown the slightest political, business, or social skill, so I wouldn't be forced to vote for Hillary. I honestly think she's a power hungry sociopath with no charisma or business being in office. It's America's misfortune she's running against a deeply unstable, manchildish power hungry sociopath with no charisma or business being in office.

Medium humanoid (yuan-ti), neutral evil
Armor Class 11
Hit Points 40 (9d8)
Speed 30 ft.
STR
11 (+0)
DEX
12 (+1)
CON
11 (+0)
INT
13 (+1)
WIS
12 (+1)
CHA
14 (+2)
Skills Deception +6, Perception +3, Stealth +3
Damage Immunities poison
Condition Immunities poisoned
Senses darkvision 60 ft., passive Perception 13
Languages Abyssal, Common, Draconic
Challenge 1 (200 XP)

Innate Spellcasting. The yuan-ti's spellcasting ability is Charisma (spell save DC 12). The yuan-ti can innately cast the following spells, requiring no material components:
At will: animal friendship (snakes only)
3/day each: poison spray, suggestion

Magic Resistance. The yuan-ti has advantage on saving throws against spells and other magical effects.
ACTIONS

Multiattack. The yuan-ti makes two melee attacks.

Scimitar. Melee Weapon Attack: +3 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 4 (1d6 + 1) slashing damage.

Shortbow. Ranged Weapon Attack: +3 to hit, range 80/320 ft., one target. Hit: 4 (1d6 + 1) piercing damage plus 7 (2d6) poison damage.

The damage was already there. It's not like everything was fine until Trump came along.

He's right you know, this particular mess has been building for years.

Would Mitt Romney have made a great president?

Amen, my battle brother.

Cucks don't get to have battle brothers.

If Romney won in 2012 the country would be about the same as it is now desu.

I think most conservatives aren't as big on extra-judicial killings.

Level 1 Commoner. Just like most of the rest of real life humanity.

Large monstrosity, unaligned
Armor Class: 13
Hit Points: 59 (7d10+ 21)
Speed: 40 ft. ft.
STR: 20 (+5)
DEX: 12 (+1)
CON: 17 (+3)
INT: 3 (-4)
WIS: 12 (+1)
CHA: 7 (-2)

Proficiency Bonus: +2
Skills: Perception +3
Senses: Darkvision 60 ft., Passive Perception 13
Challenge: 3(700 XP)
Keen Sight and Smell: The Trump has advantage on Wisdom (Perception) checks that rely on sight or smell.

Actions

Multiattack: The Trump makes two attacks: one with its beak and one with its claws.

Beak: Melee Weapon Attack: +7 to hit, reach 5 ft., one creature. Hit: 10 (1d10 + 5) piercing damage.

Claws: Melee Weapon Attack: +7 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 14 (2d8 + 5) slashing damage.

Sucks to be you then

The most optimistic projections say he might have $200 million. More realistic projections say he's heavily leveraged and is $300 million in debt.

Do you really think we wouldn't still have drone strikes out the wazoo with a conservative president?

It's easy to say that, but do you think the guys who lost to Trump could have beaten Hillary?
Did you really want to vote Jeb just to say that you voted for someone else?

Full of shit/10

Rubio would almost certainly be winning in FL by a safe margin, something worth taking him over Trump without any other factors.

Republicans have a hard electoral map, there are simply more electoral votes in blue states then there are in red states. They can't win without paying attention to the map.

>Honestly, I'm liberal as shit and I wish Trump had actually shown the slightest political, business, or social skill, so I wouldn't be forced to vote for Hillary
Fucking same.
If his tax policy and plans for social services weren't a complete joke and didn't show that he would be completely inept at dealing with foreign policy, I might have even voted for him.

But nope, we get "Hey, let's impose these fuck huge tariffs that we totally didn't try during the Great Depression and that totally didn't wreck the economy even more" and "I know more about foreign policy than people who have dealt with foreign policy for decades despite having absolutely no experience with it". As well as "I'll run America like my businesses, which have taken constant losses, racked up shitloads of debt, and that I've had to declare multiple bankruptcies on". Like shit, I thought Republicans were supposedly pro-free trade and pro-fiscal responsibility, but I guess that's changing.

Fucking sorry for the /pol/posting, I'll stop here.

Maybe (slim chance) a decade ago, he isn't above $3 billion now.

Republicans claim to be for fiscal responsibility, yet they somehow nominated a candidate who has said that the US doesn't need to pay full value on its bonds.

> a candidate who has said that the US doesn't need to pay full value on its bonds.
Because it doesn't. The US can just force bondholders to take a cut. Happens every single day in the bond market. Trump knows how to make debt work for him, he's very skilled when it comes to manipulating it.

Feat: Irresistable to Women

beautiful

Size: Medium, with Small hands

>Trump is fucking shit!
>Which is why I'm going to vote for a sociopathic, lying, corrupt warmonger who wants to kick off cold war 2: electric boogaloo!
You don't need to vote for trump, just vote against hillary.