REMINDER: RIPPLE HOLDERS ARE USING FAKE NEWS TO SELL THEIR BAGS

If you sreach for "site:coinbase.com ripple" on google search, you will get a result like this one
>TITLE: Ripple XRP Kopen & Verkopen
>URL:coinbase.com/external_redirect?link
>CONTENT: Buy Ripple XRP. Buy Ripple XRP. Work in progress. Buy XRP using Coinbase (BTC, ETH, LTC), within seconds to your own XRP Wallet. Instant. Low fees. No registration, up to $100 a day.
THIS IS A CLEAR SCAM, AS WHEN YOU CLICK IT, IT REDIRECTS TO A WEBSITE ENDING IN .nl (netherlands domain). Coinbase uses .com domains. DO NOT LET THE SALTY RIPPLE BAGHOLDERS SCAM YOU INTO BUYING THEIR SHITTY TOKEN. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED. JUSTICE SHALL PREVAIL. DO NOT FALL FOR IT.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinbase.com/external_redirect?link
ripple-xrp.nl/
asia.nikkei.com/Business/Deals/Japan-South-Korea-blockchain-payments-enter-trials-Friday?n_cid=NARAN012
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i didn't post the complete URL, by the way, but you NEED TO OPEN THE CACHED VERSION TO SEE IT.

thank you based cybercop

That was pretty obvious, but still managed to fool a lot of people.
I'm amazed, same with IOTA and their Microsoft partnership. It seems lies are the only way to pump the altcoins nowadays.

no problemo, gotta keep the cyberwebs clear of crooky sheit

>coinbase.com/external_redirect?link
>external link
what a fucking pajeet lmao

Fake and Gay

i bought at 00002500. sell it back before im fucked?

yeah, i didn't put the entire link here, because it's full of random number/letter shit and can only be opened in cached version. gotta google it.

search for xrp in help oin coinbase. And see fro yourself

it's most definitely a well coordinated pump and dump group, creating fake news and all. if you can take profit, do it. i do not know when they will dump.

They even made a fucking site.
>ripple-xrp.nl/

can the search algorithm of coinbase be manipulated to add search suggestions, like the google one?

i knew xrp was shit but i had to try my hand. i dont want to weak hand but if its pump and dump i can make a small profit

yeah, .nl domain is from netherlands (probably a free domain as well). 100% fake, as coinbase only uses .com domains.

How fucked are people going to be?

someone could get in trouble for this...

you made me try this out for myself.

go to coinbase support -> type in xrp or ripple

suggested article appears: "supported digital currencies"

Does not work for dash/iota/etc

>that date

Date is irrelevant, it means coinbase will add XRP eventually, they have no reason to back out, XRP has no stigma attached to it from a business standpoint

Thank you for your service, sir.
However, it is not unfathomable that alts will explode. BTC has stabilized after some crazy times, and now alts are returning to parity with their price in BTC a few weeks ago.

[ LAST BUMP ]
DO NOT BUY RIPPLE NOW
Some shady shit is going on. When you search "site:coinbase.com ripple" on google search, you will find one of the results, claiming the following: "Buy Ripple XRP. Work in progress. Buy XRP using Coinbase (BTC, ETH, LTC), within seconds to your own XRP Wallet.". When you open the cached version, it will lead you to this site: "ripple-xrp.nl/". As you can see, that's a fake website based on netherlands (.nl domain), while coinbase uses .com domains. DO NOT BELIEVE THE LIES THAT THE RIPPLE BAGHOLDERS AND SHADY PUMP AND DUMP GROUPS ARE SPREADING AROUND. Invest, but do so based on real information, not hasty fake news. Fucking shits...

fuck you all
asia.nikkei.com/Business/Deals/Japan-South-Korea-blockchain-payments-enter-trials-Friday?n_cid=NARAN012

ripple-xrp.nl/

The search result are from this site. Why cached version? Works this way too.

THIS

minor "news".
Also the pump was because of the negerland scam

fuck YOU. I hope your bags become the heaviest of them all, cunt.

Is that site a fraud?

ripple-xrp.nl/ is .nl domain. coinbase uses .com. definitely fake.

the site itself appeared on a google search using a redirect from coinbase.com. that's pretty shady, if you ask me.