Unrealistic Weapons Thread

Post Unrealatic Weapons. Any setting/time period. I'll start
> Wooden bits
Is it 1678? It'll catch fire around superheated bits of metal like, I dunno, Bullets
It should use only pure metal like the Glock
> That overcomplicated front bit
Must jam all the time
> Fucking bent ammo container
Literally pointless. You never see a Glock with that
> Holes in the front of the gun
Are you even trying m8? Where are the bullets meant to go.

1/10. Totally inferior to realistic weapons

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IelUFboWuOA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Combination_gun
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You forgot
>not a bullpup
Enjoy lugging around all those wasted kilos faggot.

Tactical over the shoulder shooting

>Point not in line with center of handle
Hope you like not being able to apply all your force on thrusts, you mong.
>Way over exaggerated top of blade
Great job on fucking the balance up, gotta feel dead as shit in the hand.

If you can't tell this is sarcasm, then I feel bad for you.

> Two gallons to the mile
> More armour than it'll ever need
> A gun suited only to taking out other armoured heavy things
> Can't even go on roads without ruining the surface

To be fair, it's all about the short brown person wielding it.

I guess the Greeks were relatively brown, though mostly through being bronzed gods. But the same blade shape was used throughout Asia Minor, the Iberian, and other areas by much more brown people.

>Yeah, so we'll equip a plane with a giant fuckoff cannon to kill tanks. We know missiles get the job done better and with less risk of retaliation, we don't care.
>What do you mean the gun is not compatible with any of our existing planes? Make one that is, then!
>What do you mean sustained fire will severely damage the plane meant to carry the gun?
>What do you mean the platform will be immediately rendered obsolete by advances in missile technology?

>what you mean that the drones can do its job cheaper and with less risk of blue on blue?

>What do you mean BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT?

>short sword
>made for stabbing
>not hilt to cover the hand
>used against people armed with spears and pikes, aka, longer range
>supossed to vanquish them due to anime power and marysue-ism

Let me tell you about shitty settings

Pic related

>You know elephants? Yeah, those animals that are liable to go on rampages every now and then, are triggered by loud noises and can only barely be trained? We're gonna use them for the inherently noisy and chaotic nature of war. I mean, what could go wrong?

The platform will be immediately rendered obsolete by advances in missile technology?

You know military brass wanted to scarp the whole airforce in the 50s simply because 'advancements' in SAMs?

You can't durk the BRRRRRRRRRT!

>I guess the Greeks were relatively brown, though mostly through being bronzed gods.

Yeah, Mediterranean peoples in general look much darker, but a huge part of that is their environment. Mediterranean peoples that live in either low-sunlight environments or in extremely hot ones (where going outside is just awful) they are about as pale as most non-Scandinavian Europeans.

>I wonder if this axe will make a shwing sound

>and with less risk of blue on blue?

Drones suck at actual fighting. They're great at observation and at shooting targets that can't shoot back, but their loss of sensory input to the pilot HUGELY limits their capabilities against piloted vehicles/targets capable of shooting back.

>liable to go on rampages every now and then, are triggered by loud noises and can only barely be trained

Fun fact: Because of this, some elephant riders were equipped with long, heavy iron nails and a hammer as a kill switch should the elephant get out of control on the wrong side of the battlefield.

youtube.com/watch?v=IelUFboWuOA
It's just such a neat concept that I wonder why nobody has ever tried making a firing mechanism like it.

Besides the obvious flaws like: having to touch the barrel to ready it, the tiny rounds it fires, the blow-forward design making recoil worse, and the lack of a safety, could any /k/ inclined people tell me why nobody even considered making anything like it?

I have noticed that. There's a decently sized Greek immigrant community in a city near mine and all the descendants are as pale as I am.

>TFW North German/Danish ancestry and didn't get any of the sexy tan sailor genes.

Keep in mind that ethnicities in areas with high trade and shifting civilizations tend to jump around a lot over hundreds to thousands of years. Modern day countries are often poor barometers to what civilizations thousands of years ago would look like, ethnically.

Really only isolated populations show even a relative similarity to historical populations if we're going back far enough.
I don't know how far back that is, but it's far back enough.

Completely agree with you, OP.
I just looked up this things stats, apparently it's supposed to use a chemical propellant to launch its projectiles? The fuck kind of atomic-era fantasy setting is this piece of garbage from?

>lets make sniper rifle that shoot grenades
>lets make sniper rifle that shoot 40mm grenades!

> let's make an expensive as fuck weapon totally vulnerable to single dudes chuking one grenade
Geneious

What the fuck
I have scanned this thing for 5 minutes and I still can't even tell where the fuck the bullets come out

What the shit is that thing

Lazy photoshop.

The usaf was like three years old in 1950

It still existed before that as the USAAF. It simply answered to the Army instead of their own General.

>It should use only pure metal like the Glock

It's mocking 40K 'Combi' weapons as the impractical pieces of shit they would be the real world.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Combination_gun

Actually not that uncommon in certain times and places, and fairly effective at giving you one gun that you can use to hunt a bunch of different things.

You also have stuff like the Lemat Revolver, which did reasonably well and was favored by a number of cavalry officers in the South, like Jeb Stuart and others. Clearly not as much as the hunting Combination guns, of which far many more of all kinds were made of course.

Your underbarrel grenade launchers are also widely used, and appreciated by those who have them.

Wait a minute, I don't understand. These are all real things that exist, why are you all acting like they don't?

Hold me, OP. I'm scared.

> Nippon Steel
> Folded over 10000 times
> can cut through anything
> people still use other swords knowing this exists
Riiiiiiiight

didn't this sword murder more humans than any other weapon? I think the Ak is a close second tho.

Cruiser x Carrier x Ski resort x Dank smoke/420

I bet clubs, rocks and knives killed more.

>over the shoulder shooting
>40k
Yeah, good luck with that.