STAND ASIDE, HERETICS

STAND ASIDE, HERETICS.

Custodies dreadnought most be the laziest guy in the galaxy. 10000 of uninterrupted sleep.

What the fuck? I never knew that Custodes had dreadnoughts. They must be OP as shit.

MOVE, HERETIC! GET OUT THE WAY!

Just you fucking wait till the bling boys get their full motorpool.

>Hovering tanks
>Jetbikes
>hovering rhinos

It's only began.

How? They can't get more Wounds because they are shitty vehicles instead of MCs. Just Venerable Contemptors with maaaybe better weapons.

More armor, more WS, more attacks, some sort of forcefield, advanced weaponry, teleportation based deep strike,

>5HP
>AV14/13/12
>3++
>Venerable Dread "re-roll damage table" rule
>Str. D power fist
>Stomp attack
>TL phosphex shell heavy bolter (36" S5 AP2 Blast Phosphex)
>Fleet

wait... I just had a thought...
If the Custodes are charged with guarding the palace and the emperor and are basically the most elite fuckers IN THE GALAXY, why aren't they ALL in terminator armor!? Did they run out of gold paint?

Custode Artificer armour is pretty much Terminator armour with none of the drawbacks. It's got the exact same protection with no loss of speed or maneuverability.

120pts

Have you seen the 30k Custode rules? They're not that good.

The Custode Dread would be nasty but expensive as fuck.

He's right.

125pts. at least.

Fair enough. 125pts it is.

it's funny how 40k Custodes are more effective than 30k ones. 30k ones are more fragile and weaker, which makes no sense as they would be at their peak at the time.

Power creep.

All the weak ones died during the Heresy.

I'm 90% convinced that the loss of Eternal Warrior was just so certain Primarchs could dust them in one hit.

The nerfing of Guardian Spears, and getting knocked down to two attacks a piece was uncalled for, though.

Oh God. That art is Bionicle-tier. They're going full Sigmar, aren't they?

It's been a LONG time since they implemented the just-draw-a-picture-of-the-models(-and-nothing-else) policy. Where have you been?

Spending money on other shit while wishing 40k's crunch was as good as its fluff.

This is more than "just the models", though -- look at it! It's simple, it's uncluttered, it's got big chunky designs plastered on it...it looks like something from Sigmar. Or some other, soulless game.

It's exactly the model. They can't add any flourish or tiny detail anymore, because it isn't on the model. It's taken all the soul out of the art.

I mean the design of the model is shit too.

Also why the hell did they implement that policy?

The model design is just the Adrian Smith art design turned into a model.

The design of the model is fine for a 30mm tall dude, it's absolute ass for art.

They implemented it when they lost the Lawsuit with Chapter House. Chapter House won the legal rights to make models for characters/units/options that were part of the game, but GW hadn't made a model of yet, so GW squatted all the characters that didn't have models.(I remember this because Dark Eldar and Nids lost all of their cool characters when this happened) and now the art doesn't depict anything without an existing model.

Wouldn't had been easier to do old art custodes though? With less weir shit but cool as fuck?

he wasn't alone

>Once again GW use stuff from Fantasy to add into space opera shit.
Why 40k (and 30k) so pathetic?

Underrated post

Because they just like seeing you squirm, neckbeard. You personally.

That's not a Contemptor dreadnought anymore. That's a different class.

Needs work.

> Well, as you can see, there's a heretic in his way, that he needs to move. Thus the term, "move, heretic, get out the way". You need to open your eyes so you can see the heretics in your way!"