The Phyrexians are on Kaladesh

The Phyrexians are on Kaladesh.

That's the weakest evidence I've ever seen and I even think they're going to be on kaladesh

So... Nicky B let out the Eldrazi to distract the Jacetice League so he could head to Kaladesh to rebuild the Phyrexians through the Aetherborn?

Don't be stupid, of course they're not on Kaladesh.
They're on Innistrad.

Why would he even want to fuck with the Phyrexians? That seems like a stupid idea all around.

>not wanting to fuck Elesh Norn
Is this your first day on Veeky Forums?

My friend of African american decent

>Veeky Forums is shit at waifufaggotry

the new Phyrexian's haven't figured out that there even are other worlds, they just theorize.

let alone pierce the Blind Eternities, which is near impossible.

only brown elves have made any progress, and its very selective.

Maybe he thinks he can manipulate them to improve his weakened body?

I'd dig Mecha Nicky B.

One if the cards, I think flesh norn, says the gitaxians whisper among themselves of other worlds, and that if they exist we must bring phyrexians to them. Jinny G knows, likely the blue faction as a whole knows.

Elesh Norn is a classic example of an overly attracted qt that will unconditionally love you.

Sheoldred is the best Phyrexian Waifu, because Tsundere is bestdere. I apologize if it's impossible to cope with the facts.

The upper echelons of the Progress Engine (Blue Phyrexians) are all likely very aware of the possibility, and Gitaxias and his more trusted Lieutenants may be hiding evidence of it being true. Elesh Norn is operating on these rumors, but the only people that know for sure are the Blue Phyrexians themselves.

Don't forget that Venser was building an interplanar traveling ship before dying on New Phyrexia. I wouldn't rule out the possibility of a compleated Venser continuing his work.

He let out the Eldrazi as a distraction, maybe he'd at some point be willing to allow phyrexia to share the Good News as a distraction.

I'm completely new to.magic, but if you play Jin when an opponent has nothing on their board and they dont stop you somehow, wouldn't they basically just lose because they can't draw any cards and have to discard their hands?

You only discard down to max handsize at the end of your turn. The opponent would still have topdecks.

More proof.

The guy playing Jin Tax also has to make sure they don't deck themselves from drawing 8 cards a turn.

So Nicky Bobo is basically Ridley from Metroid and this idea here would be Meta Ridley from Metroid Prime

>fuck up Innistrad with Eldrazi
>fuck up Innistrad again with Phyrexia

They aren't this stupid right?

Hi there, new to the game?

>The Phyrexians are on Kaladesh
>An artifact-laden plane
>With a huge story point being some literally who discovering planar portals
>And Tezzeret, Bolas' mole within Phyrexia, is judging the faire in which planar portal experiment is being shown off.

Write that down in a memo and title it "SHIT WE KNEW THREE MONTHS AGO"