Drawthread: Don't Leave Cover Edition

Previous Fred: Requesters:
>Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for.
>Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.
>Bump your request only after 24 hours has passed, you may bump once every 24 hours after the first.
>If you're unsatisfied with your completed request, please wait a 2-3 threads or so to re-request it.
>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>No, really, ignore the bait.
>I SAID FUCKING IGNORE IT

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/V6UW4
i.imgur.com/6o6u34n.gifv
i.imgur.com/cowr0Ph.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

migrating from last thread
requesting "purging the unclean with Mr.clean"

I'd like to request a character of mine, Carmin. She has fair skin, dark green eyes and unkempt shoulder-length blonde hair, that she keeps short in the front. She’s above average height, at 5’11”, and has a slender albeit fit frame, even though her outfit makes her look a lot bulkier than she is, from a distance.
Carmin’s color palette is rather heavy on the red. Her pants are made of dark, wine-red denim, with a row of black laces up the outsides. Her over-knee leather boots, on the other hand, are a much more sedate reddish-brown, with yet more black laces keeping them closed. Her shirt, finally, is low-cut and tight-fitting, almost like a corset with three-quarter sleeves and a high collar, made out of bright red lacy fabric. On top of that she wears a long scarf of black lace, clasped at her throat with a large brooch in the shape of a broken six-pointed star and crescent moon.
On top of her clothes, Carmin wears ornate gothic armor (references on the left). Segmented poleyns and cuisses cover her pants and schynbalds cover her boots, held there by black laces such that they’re more part of the garments than they are added on. On her arms she wears segmented pauldrons and vambraces, with partial gauntlets covering the back of her hands and forearms. Her armor is made of lacquered black steel, albeit trimmed and very heavily detailed in gold to the point where it is more golden than black.

theres not much point in going into detail about her clothing when her armor covers everything user

Good point. I forgot to mention that the armor only covers the front of her legs and the outside of her arms.

Looking for a drawing of a silent 14-16 year old child soldier in disused and ragged 70s-era military gear just a little too big for him. Think MGSV Eli but with bright beady brown eyes and shorter, more messy, more platinum blond hair. Leaning on innocent and harmless looking side. Should also be holding a period appropriate sniper rifle.

I went ahead and tried coloring this one a few times. I'm still learning it, but I can take a request or two if people want me to try with their completed stuff.
imgur.com/a/V6UW4

Requesting a motorcyclist. He would have the same spiky hairstyle in the reference in blonde and the visor glasses. His outfit would be a black biker jacket with a yellow shit under it, ripped jeans and boots. Thank you beforehand.

Once again migrating my request of my human warlock girl for a play-by-post game of 5e.

She was originally based off of the character in (A), with quite a few changes. First off, she has leather gauntlets and thigh-high boots, like the ones in (B) and (C) respectively (without the furs lining on the boots, please). Second, she has pauldrons made of leather, similar to (D). Hanging from the pauldron on her left, she should have a round steel circle painted with the coat of arms in (E).

She should have a strong jawline and cheekbones, like the head in (F), with a hairstyle similar to Mercy's (G) except with a tuft of hair (H) instead of the ponytail. She also has a scar on her right cheekbone, in the shape of a rough 'X' with one long crooked line and a much shorter, crescent-shaped line across it. Her skin is fair, her hair black and her eyes dark, rich brown. Her clothes stick to a mostly no-nonsense palette: black leather with brassy steel trim, and white cloth.

Finally, as she is a Pact of the Tome Warlock, she has an Eldritch Tome (J) hanging from her belt. She has also used it to summon a hawk Familiar (I) that could be either perched on one of her pauldrons or else on one of her gauntlets.

Thank you in advance!

I would like to request this fishperson sitting down with her fiance (a very trappy guy two years her junior) across from his parents.
Their being pleased is up to artistic interpretation, but is likely since they probably weren't really expecting him to net an actual woman as a marriage partner, fishy thought she may be.
Her dress should be formal, roughly ankle-length and modestly cut. If colored, then a sea green color should work with her complexion.
Her fiance has greenish/black hair that is cut short (no longer than shoulder-length), and he's got brown eyes. His outfit is of good quality, as he's of noble stock.

Hi, I'd like to request a drawing of my Hiveworlder Assassin for a game of Dark Heresy.

I'd like her to have the pose in 1, wearing a black bodyglove like the Vindicare in 2 underneath an open black leather long-coat like 3 (although honestly the most important part of the reference coat are the belts across the chest), with a segmented-looking collar like in 4. She also has armor on her arms and legs like the Kasrkin carapace in 5.

She has a lanky build (1.7m, 55kg) pale skin, steel-blue eyes and hair that changes colors (the DM ruled that, in order to make the Outrageous Hair quirk work alongside the Unremarkable trait, her hair could change colors) but but that is usually black with some manner of fluorescent streaks (mostly blues, reds, purples or some combination thereof). Her hairstyle is short and ragged, like the one in 6.

Her weapons are an autopistol (basically a machine pistol) that looks similar to 7, and a highly-modified (and probably illegal in some sectors of Imperial space) long-las like the one in 8, except with a much longer barrel.

As she was a ganger before getting picked up by the Inquisition, all of her equipment should have signs of wear and tear - weathering on the armor and weapons, a dirt-stain on the bottom hem of her coat, etc. - and have gang markings scrawled over them from her old gang, the 51st Low-Street Rats: their symbol is a rat's head (9) breathing fire.

Strange request

A mechanical arm, with a Tesla theme to it.

My Rogue Trader just got a regiment of Imperial Guard, and I'd love to have a drawing of them - just a grunt is fine, honestly.

They're an all-female regiment, with extensive albeit minor augmentations (cybernetic eyes, implanted vox-beads, bionic replacement limbs, etc). They come from a desert deathworld and specialize in shock and awe tactics, and as such are basically female Fremen.

They hate the Eldar and have close ties with the Arbites, and their regimental Creed is to Repent with their blood for some sort of shameful event.

If you're looking for more concrete reference ideas, they'd probably look like a sort of mix between Tallarn Desert Raiders, Death Korps of Krieg and Fremen from Dune.

What gets me about these threads isn't the drawfags, who always do a bang up job, it's the absolutely autismal requests like

Do people really plan their characters in such explicit detail?

I'm calling this one all done.
I liked the red robes better but the request asked for black.

Apparently. Makes my request seem kinda pathetic.

On the one hand I can kinda understand that someone might have a very specific idea in mind. On the other hand, they should probably commission art if that's the case.

Requesting my female sniper mary sue.

She is very much like Paul / Alia from Dune, she comes from a family of "chosen ones" except her pregnancy was weird and as a result the normally-subtle powers of her family are augmented. Thus she has insane intuition. Whereas the other characters simply had a rare "lucky dodge" kind of ability to explain their plot armor, she has multiple visions of the future which she augments by injecting stim drugs usually used by soldiers. In battle she is nearly unstoppable due to having 'wallhax" from her intuition; from time to time she would guess where enemies were and shoot them through the wall. I gave her a sniper rifle and two tec9-ish pistols as weapons, which she decorated while trapped in a cruiser wreckage in the forest with her grieving brother. She would go out into the woods and kill the soldiers hunting the wreck. I gave her a lot of counterstrike-homage elements which is kind of stupid but it feels oddly right for such a cheesy story anyway.

I'd love anything of her shooting her rifle, hiding in the forest, or doing a "jump-shot" off of a small cliff with her legs kinda pulled up a bit, in a sort of disjointed "P" shape.

Appreciate anyone who tries this.

hey.

taking simple/unsettling requests

Something like this? Not gonna use it for a game, just thought it fit your style.

>>
Id like to request my party uniform.

I drew a ms paint version to help out.
It's supposed to be a cross between military uniform and light armor.
I'm not much of an artist but i hope it helps.
(the insignia on the beret is a small flame btw)

thanks for your work draw anons.

This nigga gets it. I'll give this one a go; it's got enough elements in it that I like without bombarding me with necessary details that I'd probably forget about anyway

>Fremen
Patrician taste, family

Seconding this, I'd like to see what you come up with.

i will try.

fukken saved

Could someone draw a custom crossbow: Body, lever and hopper similar to the picture except with a panther/jaguar head on the end?

Greatly appreciate anyone who tackles this, I'm trying to make equipment cards for my players to keep better track of their gear.

Requesting a Scotsman wielding a longbow

Putting up a request for a Lycan Knight. He obviously doesn't advertise his condition, but it'd be nice if the drawfriend could give it a real feral, savage feel to the art with the emotion of a beast under the armor.

>1 Wears a bascinet with an aventail like pic.
>2 Wears a side fastening Coat of plate like this (but green) with shoulder plates over..
>3 A really long black gambeson like pic
>4 A hauberk like this. Sleeves go down to elbows, the hem of the maille reaches his hips. So there's a lot of gambeson below it that isn't covered.
>5 Wears a leg harness like pic, same colors.
>6 Wears an arm harness like this, tied to his hauberk.
>7 Gauntlets like these, but green leather instead of burgundy.
>8 He's got a really pointy, tapered longsword like this in his right hand
>9 And a really pointy, tapered dagger in his left.

It'd be great if the pose could be in a "ready to pounce" pose, pointing both the dagger and sword in a murderous manner to an unseen enemy.

>sword and dagger
>knight
>not requesting him doing pic related

Because that's not how you fucking fight with a sword and dagger.

>use that emote with that weapon
>hook doesn't show
I'm mad

>Abyss Watcher best armourfu

Quick WIP

Oh damn, that looks impressive already.

Anchoring for Cheng-Ji.

>70s-era military gear
That means nothing without context/country/setting

Requesting
Basically hes a big buff manly dude in the pose of the left picture but preferably from the back at a like 10-20 degrees off side on(like the widow pose) with the face being parallel to the background.
The face is a bit softer with slightly longer hair that left picture but with a well maintained beard like hugh jackmans which are both a light brown.
carrying a sword about as big as the reference picture but design largely up to artist is the same position resting on the left shoulder.
General buff physique along the lines of jonathan joestar on the right but with more reasonably sized thighs.
only wearing the blue gold booty shorts in this gif:
i.imgur.com/6o6u34n.gifv
but with cade written in the gold sequins.
Also wearing pair of wrestling boots in ref image but they would be the gold and blue of shorts with the white being replaced by blue and the blue by gold.
He would be flexing to show off his muscles while he poses.
He also has a bleached white demon skull with curled horns attached to his waist.

Thanks for reading

There you go mate.

>scrolling by
>see this
>confused
>read the request

You are a magnificent bastard.

MLG Artist.

>I've seen some cowardly shit

Alright, bit of a long request that I'll probably get shit for but here goes:
>basically based off mini in pic
>half elf girl with more elven ears than human
>gold blonde hair with a fine black streak in bangs
>pale, alabaster skin
>earrings like in pic
>Dark blue left eye, light blue right
>thin scars running across right eye and cheek in parallel at ~45 degree angle, from top right to middle of face
>loose fitting black sleeveless top
>tough leather pants
>riding boots
>black fingerless gloves
>all relatively plain looking
>2 crossed belts on hip, dagger on her right, rapier on her left, pouches for crossbow bolts on either side
>silver signet ring on her left hand
>holding an ornate hand crossbow

I'm not expecting this to be done any time soon, but thanks for reading this far!

You've been at it a while, user. Best of luck.

Requesting Imperial Guard with human sized squat uniforms. If you decide to do an officer or kommissar, something like bottom left for the uniform would be nice

A horror that's part machine and part flayed flesh. Picture is a reference of what I mean.

Just migrating the request to here so it doesn't die with the old thread.

It was a good thread, sad to see the bump limit be so low.

Migrating from previous thread.

Requesting an image of my Wild Mage, a male drow named Cadunaer.

Pictured are the references for his face and hair, the sort of outfit he wears regularly, and an image of what his spellbook would look similar to.

I'd like that, instead of a screaming human face, there be the image of a screaming demon on his book instead, if possible.

As far as pose goes, I'd like him either holding his book open in one hand as he casts a lightning spell, or more hilariously, striking the face on his book with an empty tankard to try to silence it.

Thank you in advance if someone decides to try this.

Requesting the girl in the top-left (preferably with glasses) in brigandine while looking on with an expression that is either disbelief or a mix of disapproval and disappointment.

Probably not what you were expecting user,drawfriend.

Couldn't stop thinking about Regis from the Witcher series hence these 'claws' sorry.

i will try

Scars was one of my fave blocks.

damn it

Do you have somewhere you host your art? Because I'd really like to be able to see it and comment.

used to but i am not updating it anymore, sorry.

Military gear a child soldier in Namibia would scavange? I guess I didn't give it much thought. Just something recognizably Cold War era.

Same.
I like the lack of facial features

me too. I just love drawing lips

trips demand for you to do it again

I'll go russian-ish, if you don't mind

What's the OP image from?

we will see

What's up with the dog?

An old delivery. It was posted in the last thread.

Hello, Drawthread. I would like to request an image of my 3e Shadowrun Decker.

She's an Elf, with the body type and bikini top of Black Rock Shooter (upper middle-right), the bikini bottom right below that image, and the hairstyle (except a much darker purple so it almost looks black), stockings and gloves of the cheshire catgirl on the upper middle-left (minus the furry things, and replacing the high heels with some actually sensible boots). On top of that, she's wearing a black (with purple trim) version of the funky sci-fi-looking trenchcoat worn by the dude on the far left, and she has a pair of cat-eared headphones on (upper-right). Ideally, she'd also have a belt of pink shotgun shells slung around her waist.

Her right arm is replaced with a cyberarm like the one on the bottom-right, except it would ideally be a bit sleeker, and have the purple-and-pink diamond pattern from her stockings and glove - and have a shotgun integrated into the forearm.

And finally, she's got a large cyberdeck similar to the one on the bottom-left, except with out all the sponsor stickers - the only decal she has on it is a pair of cat-eyes above a grinning mouth.

Plot twist: she's actually very professional, and her street name doesn't have anything to do with cats or Cheshire in any way. She just enjoys dressing like that.

Bit of an update.

Request an undead knight and his maiden, sharing some kind of gesture of affection.
He would be fully clad in tarnished and battered armor, while she could be a pale ghost, or a living woman in necromancer garb.

Requesting this soldier/grunt (he's an IG) sitting and holding hands with a sister of battle while they're both inquisitively looking at the distance

That is really not what I expected, but I love it.

It is a nice dog, leave the dog alone

>Those nips
Is she becoming aroused by whatever horrible thing is going on with her arm? Is it because she's a Catachan? (Though the though of a Cat-Chan having shitty cliche tribal tattoos is making me slightly filled with a burning hot rage)

It's the closest picture that could convey the expression i want.

Sounds good to me. As long as he doesn't look out and out Russian.

Thank you, here's hoping

Requesting my shepherd warlock, looks similar to the pic except with dark purple robes. Has a black lamb familiar too if you wanna add that, thanks.

Classic forgetting the pic, whoops.

WIP

A 'plague doctor' masked creature with spiderlegs, his robe is made of chunks of flesh.

Not bad at all, my man! I like it!

The hull of an abandoned space cruiser with stars in the background.

I gotchu

Posting this again, not sure what happened to gobbo user. If anyone else wants to take a crack at it feel free. A goblin alchemist dressed like a plague doctor mounted on a giant bearded vulture.

Requesting a Scum character for Dark Heresy.

He's basically Kano, with a cyber-eye and bionic arm (40k cybernetics though so as tacky as you please). He wears a long, filthy coat, with dozens of throwing knives fitted to it.

He has a pet gretchin with him, totting a shotgun far too big for him.

Thanks for reading.

i will try
thank you

Posting WIP for drawfriend

Posting WIP for the drawfriend working on this glorious Wizard

Hello
I would like to request my character. She is about the age and has the general body type of the picture on the bottom left, she has scarring across the right side of her body similar to that on the top left. her face, but mostly hair, looks similar to the image on the top right.

if she could be in some sort of dynamic action pose, clenching her fists with some black particles coming off of them that would be amazing!

Requesting a scene from a recent CofD game. Can I get both these characters walking through an abandoned subway, combat ready? The one on the left should have slightly darker skin, some stubble and holds his glock confidently, whereas the one on the right should be just a little shorter, blonde, and look like he's never used his m9 before in his life.

Ooh, Pilgrim's on it. Get hype.

Would someone be up for drawing my Call of Cthulhu character for an upcoming campaign? He's a 55-year old medical doctor who found himself looking after his younger brother in a bunch of apocalyptic events.

Taking requests for NPCs.

Requesting a sword;

The saber should be like the very top picture with a modified length, with a floral pattern running across half the length of the blade (middle pic.), however, I am also willing to accept a floral pattern on only the part of the blade near the handle (3rd pic).

An older, gruff orc who gave up on his ways of barbarism and pillaging to become a lumberjack as it was a safer and more financially secure way to support his family.

He still uses his old battleaxe to cut wood and scare strangers though.

A grizzled, heavily wounded Naval captain, female, and sole survivor of her entire crew that was laid waste by a Necromancer that they had taken into custody.

A female striking scorpion with her face plate removed, showing a tired, angry expression on a high cheek boned face, with dark hair falling in tangled locks across her cheeks

A big, graying, one eyed orc warrior who has settled down to raise a small human child. He looks like he used to burn and pillage for fun, but now he's content to give the human girl shoulder rides.

Requesting this character but standing upright with the bazooka resting on her shoulder?

>she

Re-requesting from about 24 hours ago, give or take. I modified the original post to be more direct and legible.

I'd like a drawing of my current Dungeons: The Dragoning 40,000 7th Edition character, please. It's a little complex, so I'll try to keep it as brief as possible.

The character is an alien cat person who mostly resembles M'Ress (as in the left image), but has the hair color, hair style, and eye color of the catgirl in the R20 token. She's wearing the jacket, bag, jeans, and boots pictured, and has a sword on her belt like in the bottom right pic. As some side notes, her left arm is cybernetic (black/dark grey colored, though only the hand would be showing anyway) and she has two tails instead of one.

I don't really have a preference on the pose or facial expression. Do whatever feels right, I suppose.

I hope you're happy with the finished result.

yes yes i am aware.

Requesting a female air genasi who uses paint-based magic. Reference picture says it all, hopefully.

i.imgur.com/cowr0Ph.jpg
Here you go

Bumping my request from the last thread: A Warforged with Darkwood armor and a greatsword. He's carved many tally marks into his armor, each one representing an enemy he's slain.

Requesting an Irish boxer character. Looks like UFC's Conor McGregor only with the tattoo shown on his chest and left arm, and trimmed mutton chop facial hair. I'd like him to be wearing the pants boots and gloves from the bottom left pic, and no shirt. For his pose he could be standing a ease with a 'give a shit' smile while holding a pint of beer. In other words ready to star a bar fight.