Would you like to play a game?

Would you like to play a game?

Sure! I love 4E.

A clever ploy, but I cast Intellectual Polymorph and transform your tiefling into a draenei.

I deploy mines to deny territory

I activate magical realm to begin the conversion of the draenei to Slaneshi Deamon Prince

The dwarves have arrived. After a journey from the Mountainhomes into the forbidden wilderness beyond, their harsh trek has finally ended. This party of seven is to make an outpost for the glory of all Pottragan.
There are almost no supplies left, but with stout labor comes sustenance. Whether by bolt, plow, or hook, provide for your dwarves. You are expecting a supply caravan just before Winter entombs you, but it is Spring now. Enough time to delve secure lodgings, ere the Dranai get hungry. A new chapter of dwarven history begins here at this place, Forchun, the "Traditionalgames." Strike the earth!

I set three face-downs and end my turn.

7. Bb3

I deploy Brother Deino and take 2 shots at bishop. First shot is a complete miss, but I get him on a second using sustained fire bonus.

I use my two remaining action points activate overwatch on Brother Deino. Whenever anything in his line of sight makes an action, Brother Deino shoots it once for free. In the name of Sanguinius we will prevail!

By the king's new mandate all weapons are now made of wood.

GG no re

LET IT RIP!!

wat

>mnbk
>not broken

You thought the game was over?

what

It's like Mornington Crescent but with fewer Underground jokes.

ZA WARUDO

King me.

I can't tell if im winning or losing

That's how you know you're having fun

Rolled 6, 4 = 10 (2d6)

I start a drive-by shooting, managing to land a few shots before getting destroyed by the terminator on overwatch.

I'm using force powers to push that terminator two spaces into the mine. He's locking down the field too much.

Also pushing the field.

Rolled 9 (1d100)

I deploy from the Western side of the battlefield
With a BS of 35 I fire upon the Dorfs with a single shot

Damn, good move.

I'm getting my 9 lb cannon line ready off-board.

Why not?

lossposters plz leave

heh

Alright, I'm ready.

Adding Sorin to the board, and adding [UNINTELLIGIBLE BEATBOXING] to my hand. You all lose 3 life.

Meanwhile, the terminator is still exploding in the background.

Blast markers remain in play.