I REFUSE TO BUY RIPPLE AND LITECOIN AS THEY ARE NORMIE COINS WHO GO AGAINST EVERYTHING CRYPTO STANDS FOR

I REFUSE TO BUY RIPPLE AND LITECOIN AS THEY ARE NORMIE COINS WHO GO AGAINST EVERYTHING CRYPTO STANDS FOR

T. Cuck

then stay poor user

FUCK YOU NORMIES YOU CAN'T JUST SWOOP IN AND MAKE BETTER GAINS THAN ME YOU WILL GET DUMPED ON

HAHAHA LTC IS ALREADY DUMPING

ONE DOWN ONE TO GO

FUCK YOU CHARLIE LEE YOU GOOK

It's not about the coins user! It's about the gains!
>Hurr my coins are better than yours

I hate money too.

Youre right not buying cripple (people fell into the scam)

But why wouldnt you into litecoin? Its literally bitcoins son that is preparing to join his father on the moon

by dumping you meant not moving anywhere

LTC is a BTC ripoff, why would I buy?

Total normie. bought 2 litecoin yesterday and already have a 60% ROI. Eat it faggot.

LTC is fine. I'm with you on ripple.

because its literally btc in cheaper format so normies buy it because its btc just in cheap?

Or get eth if you really dislike silver on a coin

Is 2 enough, you faggots? I'm poor right now but hoping LTC will end up on Mars and I can retire.

Bitcoin > Bitcoin copies
Ethereum > Ethereum copies
Monero > other privacy coins
Stellar > Ripple
Iota = unfinished shit

>Bitcoin > Bitcoin copies
>Ethereum > Ethereum copies
>Monero > other privacy coins
agreed

>Stellar > Ripple
both are shit

>Iota = unfinished shit
certified pump&dump.

This is a very hard pill to swallow. My normie friend got into crypto right before the btc skyrocket and bought 5 ltc @ $70 and now he thinks he's an investment genius. And here I am holding my 2k link.

Amen brother, was about to FOMO but went all in on doge coin instead and holding steady at a comfy 18 sats, I aint touching those overinflated and overhyped coins.

1k per coin is comfy

I REFUSE TO MAKE MONEY BECAUSE IM A CHILDISH RETARD

Hate that shit. It's amazing how a bunch of normies got filthy rich by buying btc and eth at the right times but that was more luck than detailed planning.

You R9K fags gotta go. This is a normie Chad board now.

The point of currency is that everyone uses it as a medium of exchange. It's not like your stupid anime or hipster band that only you and your little clique knows about.

This is why you're a loser and you will always be a loser. Because you hate people.